Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,073 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? (1953 Views)

Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action / Jubilation In Osun As Aregbesola Is Declared Winner Today (Photos) / Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by popplm(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
I dont Know why a governor that claimed to have done well in his first tenure as a governor will keep sending sms to people in the state to beg for there vote. I received a customized sms with AREGBESOLA's name tonight that state thus: "Ogbeni rauf aregbesola leekan si! Jowo dibo re fun" (means "pls vote for Mr rauf aregbesola once again as the governor)...can anyone tell me if that is the part of democracy and how it is done everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by Firefire(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
That shows that the guy by the name Raufu Aregbesola missed the track and it was too late embarassed

Vose wisely

Vote your conscience

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
popplm: I dont Know why a governor that claimed to have done well in his first tenure as a governor will keep sending sms to people in the state to beg for there vote. I received a customized sms with AREGBESOLA's name tonight that state thus: "Ogbeni rauf aregbesola leekan si! Jowo dibo re fun" (means "pls vote for Mr rauf aregbesola once again as the governor)...can anyone tell me if that is the part of democracy and how it is done everywhere.
Thats how u campaign in civilized countries, not handing out expired rice and money so that gullible people can sell their destiny.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by oduastates: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Thats how u campaign in civilized countries, not handing out expired rice and money so that gullible people can sell their destiny.

Thank you for educating him.
Apart from that, also not by rigging,despotic or thuggish behaviour.
Last minute mobilisation of grassroot voters is what it is.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by vicadex07(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
At least he is seeking genuine votes from "real" human beings and not trying to rig the elections with fake voters cards and heavy military arsenal

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by popplm(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
vicadex07: At least he is seeking genuine votes from "real" human beings and not trying to rig the elections with fake voters cards and heavy military arsenal
thanks for the enlightenment but are you telling me that is how it is done in other civilized countries or in the those days when there is no phone to send sms. just asking oooo...This governor of ours is really desperate ooo

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by DOMINUSCREDO: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Apc are vultures

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by danot1030: 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
popplm: I dont Know why a governor that claimed to have done well in his first tenure as a governor will keep sending sms to people in the state to beg for there vote. I received a customized sms with AREGBESOLA's name tonight that state thus: "Ogbeni rauf aregbesola leekan si! Jowo dibo re fun" (means "pls vote for Mr rauf aregbesola once again as the governor)...can anyone tell me if that is the part of democracy and how it is done everywhere.
well I don't know how many people reason upside down like u but I definitely don't. To help ur reasoning faculty, how many people do u think Aregbeshola will be able to reach wit such text message to amass d kind of vote dat will give him the victory he want, secondly how did Aregbeshola come about ur number a nonentity like u? A cockroach like u also tink u are somebody, beside u seems to be the only one in Osun State dat Aregbeshola is looking for, mumu. Abeg pack comot for NL.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by dammytosh: 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Can't vote for Aregbeshola if i were to be in Osun.

With that his trouser style, he is an extremist and has terrorist tendencies.

cool cool

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by popplm(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2014
danot1030: well I don't know how many people reason upside down like u but I definitely don't. To help ur reasoning faculty, how many people do u think Aregbeshola will be able to reach wit such text message to amass d kind of vote dat will give him the victory he want, secondly how did Aregbeshola come about ur number a nonentity like u? A cockroach like u also tink u are somebody, beside u seems to be the only one in Osun State dat Aregbeshola is looking for, mumu. Abeg pack comot for NL.
i asked a question that needed a good answer, see this zombie asking for my head....you don't need to cry now my dear o'yes cadet guy. wait till august 9....hahaha

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh: Can't vote for Aregbeshola if i were to be in Osun.
With that his trouser style, he is an extremist and has terrorist tendencies.
cool cool

And thank God you're nt in osun and that's why you are so blind to see what Aregbesola has done in Osun state.

Don't worry, we don't need you to vote for Aregbesola.

We Electorates of progressive minds already know what is good for our state and that's why we are going to vote him for 2nd term.

Stay in ur state and face your state governance.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by emiye(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2014
OP, that is how it is done in civilised places.

I guess, prolonged absurdity has made many people call the normal , the abnormal.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by omongbatim: 1:11am On Aug 05, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Thats how u campaign in civilized countries, not handing out expired rice and money so that gullible people can sell their destiny.

But Aregbesola has been handing rice and cassava meal to people in place of their votes. Did you not see those?

www.nairaland.com/1842426/hilarious-picture-fufu-aregbe-aregbesolas

https://www.nairaland.com/1815091/aregbesolas-new-campaign-rice-iresi

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 05, 2014
omongbatim:
But Aregbesola has been handing rice and cassava meal to people in place of their votes. Did you not see those?

And Omisore has been distributing kerosine for electorates, incase you don't know.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by omongbatim: 1:17am On Aug 05, 2014
Neyoor:

And Omisore has been distributing kerosine for electorates, incase you don't know.

My point is that they are both guilty and it shows the stomach infrastructure development in Osun as it did in Ekiti. Yaribas are really poor and cheap.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by saintneo(m): 2:11am On Aug 05, 2014
Yes the campaign is a genuine effort to reach the electorate; however, the pertinent questions here should be:
1. During his first four did he ever send any SMS to enquire about his performance?
2. Did he use this medium to find out what the masses really wanted?
3. Did he communicate with the people?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by tit(f): 2:20am On Aug 05, 2014
Aregbesola is a disgrace!
Osun people will send him and his odourless fufu back to lagos.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by Garrithe1st: 3:26am On Aug 05, 2014
popplm: thanks for the enlightenment but are you telling me that is how it is done in other civilized countries or in the those days when there is no phone to send sms. just asking oooo...This governor of ours is really desperate ooo

Stop wasting your time on Nairaland and go back to school, you're the epitome of illiteracy and backwardness...

Too many silly oafs in this section of late, what's happening??

angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by dammytosh: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Neyoor:

And thank God you're nt in osun and that's why you are so blind to see what Aregbesola has done in Osun state.

We Electorates of progressive minds already know what is good for our state and that's why we are going to vote him for 2nd term.

Nice campaign attempt but progressive my foot.

Your progressive colleagues here tolled everything including people's bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by popplm(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2014
Neyoor:

my friend from Ikire, don't forget the electricity supplied to Ikire came from Ife the hometown of your hated Sen omisore. And omisore actually replaced the feeder with new one in 2011.Vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by popplm(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Garrithe1st:

Stop wasting your time on Nairaland and go back to school, you're the epitome of illiteracy and backwardness...

Too many silly oafs in this section of late, what's happening??

angry angry angry
my hope of going back to skool shall be known on August 9 when Sen. Omisore ride on aregbesola like horse. Ni ipinle osun....eniyan iyi niwa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by Zionope: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2014
popplm: my friend from Ikire, don't forget the electricity supplied to Ikire came from Ife the hometown of your hated Sen omisore. And omisore actually replaced the feeder with new one in 2011.Vote wisely!
Omisore replaced feeder or lobbied for it? He did not even list it as part of his achievement while mere concrete poles were listed.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by popplm(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2014
saintneo:
Yes the campaign is a genuine effort to reach the electorate; however, the pertinent questions here should be:
1. During his first four did he ever send any SMS to enquire about his performance?
2. Did he use this medium to find out what the masses really wanted?
3. Did he communicate with the people?
the best have ever read on nairaland. Thanks for the enlightenment bro...I don't know why this APC supporters always get angry and raise curse because of a politicians that never know ya papa's surname

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by Zionope: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2014
popplm: my hope of going back to skool shall be known on August 9 when Sen. Omisore ride on aregbesola like horse. Ni ipinle osun....eniyan iyi niwa
U're missing it, Ni Ipinle Osun; Omoluabi Ni wa.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by popplm(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2014
Zionope:
Omisore replaced feeder or lobbied for it? He did not even list it as part of his achievement while mere concrete poles were listed.
yes he may not be on his list. Because the list will never contain his achievements...take a trip to IFE/Ijesha constituency to ask them, I am sure you will have the full gist
Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by Descartes: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Only in that enclave that such will happen angry
Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by Zionope: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2014
popplm: yes he may not be on his list. Because the list will never contain his achievements...take a trip to IFE/Ijesha constituency to ask them, I am sure you will have the full gist
I don't have to travel there cos I reside in Ile-Ife, does that mean anything to u?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by dridowu: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2014
That is Intelluctual Campaign , not like an aspirant going with a masked destroyer.
GEJ and his supporter will surely makes use of this style after he finally declare his interest .
Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by popplm(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2014
Zionope:
I don't have to travel there cos I reside in Ile-Ife, does that mean anything to u?
then you must be blind to those achievements or been denied of employment in Sen omisore's companies in IFE
Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by mogentle(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2014
popplm: thanks for the enlightenment but are you telling me that is how it is done in other civilized countries or in the those days when there is no phone to send sms. just asking oooo...This governor of ours is really desperate ooo
You sound so dumb, though i don't mean to insult you. But, what is strange in using bulk SMS to campaign, I use it for marketing and it paid off greatly. Must you condemn every thing just because you want your [b]gluttonous doube-corn eating pot-bellied senator [/b]with zero achievement in Abeere by all means?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by mogentle(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2014
popplm: my hope of going back to skool shall be known on August 9 when Sen. Omisore ride on aregbesola like horse. Ni ipinle osun....eniyan iyi niwa

In your horror dream.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by popplm(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:
You sound so dumb, though i don't mean to insult you. But, what is strange in using bulk SMS to campaign, I use it for marketing and it paid off greatly. Must you condemn every thing just because you want your [b]gluttonous doube-corn eating pot-bellied senator [/b]with zero achievement in Abeere by all means?
so, you mean aregbesola used that to market his own investment. Hahaha...PDP!....POWER!....awa Omo osun ti gbon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

G-22 Governorship Aspirants Dump PDP For APC In Akwa Ibom? / El-Rufai Adviced Youths Not To Vote For Buhari In 2010 / Buhari On Ajazira, Could Not State The Meaning Of INEC And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.