Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

One Good Thing Jesus Did? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Good Thing Jesus Did? (1386 Views)

Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” / Jesus Did Not Die On A Friday / Islam’s Proof That Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by malvisguy212: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2014
babseg:

She's following the op
no, I don't think so, she is a christian and I trust her faith in christ, she was just laughing at the op, she can't imergin someone thanking the devil, it a surprise to her, even me.
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2014
mstik: He still loves you smiley
I ain't gay, woman! angry

3 Likes

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by malvisguy212: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Apatheist:
I ain't gay, woman! angry

allhari ubangiji na , abu mamaki ne, yesu ya bada jini sa, ma dam A'adam.
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Arosa(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I have done more than read about him. I have studied him. I even used to preach him to gullible people like you.

Well then if you have studied and read about him, what is the point of this topic? It's quite obvious that Jesus was/is a good guy or do you have difficulties in comprehending what "good" is? undecided
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by babseg(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
malvisguy212: no, I don't think so, she is a christian and I trust her faith in christ, she was just laughing at the op, she can't imergin someone thanking the devil, it a surprise to her, even me.

pls check some of op's previous posts you will find her there.
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
malvisguy212: allhari ubangiji na , abu mamaki ne, yesu ya bada jini sa, ma dam A'adam.

Ban damu game da Yesu ko da Adamu.

Ka Hausa?
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by malvisguy212: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Apatheist:

Ban damu game da Yesu ko da Adamu.

Ka Hausa?
wa ke koya ma hausa? Ku dan athiesawa, baku damu dey allhari yesu.

Anyway, thank you for your time.
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Orikinla(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Is My God Different Than Yours?‏

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
malvisguy212: wa ke koya ma hausa? Ku dan athiesawa, baku damu dey allhari yesu.

Anyway, thank you for your time.
Kai ne maraba.
smiley
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by jideomowunmi(f): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

The way you write looks like you are a product of free education.

A servant of Satan does not need a job. Master provides all my needs.

I shake my head for you...d earlier u realise d better for u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable Miracle!!!!! / Meet The First Catholic Female Priest Ordained In The United States (photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Sparks Marriage Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.