Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani (4125 Views)

Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by IamTheAnswers: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
What Sudan authorities told me about ‘dead Buhari replaced as Jubril’ - Sani

Shehu Sani, the Senator representing Kaduna Central has revealed what Sudan authorities told him about President Muhammadu Buhari being ‘dead’ and cloned as ‘Jubril’.

Sani, speaking on his visit to Sudan, said the authorities told him that Buhari was not cloned and replaced with Jubril.He reiterated that the reports of Buhari being cloned was all fiction.

The Kaduna lawmaker alongside pictures of his visit on his Twitter page wrote: “When I went to Sudan I asked them if they know of any Jubril,they say they don’t.“Jubril is our own fictitious Jessica like in the Merchant of Venice.”

Meanwhile, President Buhari on Sunday dismissed allegations that he was dead and replaced as ‘Jubril Sudan’The President at an interactive session with the Nigerian Community in Krakow, Poland described the authors of the confusion about him as ‘‘ignorant and irreligious’’.

He said: ‘‘A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. Some even reached out to the Vice President to consider them to be his deputy because they assumed I was dead.

“That embarrassed him a lot and of course, he visited me when I was in London convalescing… It’s real me; I assure you.”

http:///5619dc9d_ng
Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by IamTheAnswers: 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nnamdi kanu, fellowship + Oyedepo blind fellowship= 0

Little did you know that one day a drunk speech will rule even those who claim they don't drink... Alcohol like oyedepo.....

4 Likes

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by Makito015(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buhari/Jubril, daura/sudan is a must for u 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by deboysben(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Fake news flying around like edo witches

3 Likes

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by dlaw70(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Jubrin,Sudan,shehu sani,authorities,twiter,buhari and clone are all idiats

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by bantudra: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2018
ipob should stop using sudanese people as propaganda...this is a dangerous matter....

they are already pissed off enough...

1 Like

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by bluecircle470: 12:38am On Dec 05, 2018
Only fools and the unlettered will keep on believing Buhari was cloned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by conductor121: 12:44am On Dec 05, 2018
bantudra:
ipob should stop using sudanese people as propaganda...this is a dangerous matter....

they are already pissed off enough...
Or what? I forgot you guys are afraid Sudan could start killing you guys like flies exactly like Boko Haram is teaching you guys.

Don't worry, return their citizen you kept in Aso Rock and you'll be fine, at least for now. wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 05, 2018
I am sorry to say, Oyedepo stoop so low to display such daft reasoning that Ramoni the shoemaker behind my lodge back then in school should not even utter.

This is exactly what hate can do to someone.

3 Likes

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by Dannybammz: 4:59am On Dec 05, 2018
I leave this trash for LAWMA.
Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by FearGodinall: 5:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Instead of gonig to sudan wasting scare resources why ask the hospital to release Buhari medical reports.
Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by FearGodinall: 5:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Instead of gonig to sudan wasting scare resources why not ask the hospital to release Buhari medical reports.
Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:30am On Dec 05, 2018
Is Sani getting dumber or what

You expect the Sudanese to say the opposite

What do we need their confirmation for when we have strong evidences before us

Buhari or Jubril is a Nigerian property! We demand a DNA report from an unbiased hospital!

Preferably from a USA hospital!

Why so much secrecy about his health

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by Mankosi: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Nonsense

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by shadelek(m): 5:40am On Dec 05, 2018
I don't really believe this either, time will tell anyway.
Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by Magalan: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2018
What else were you expecting Sudan to say?....

Lets stop being daft and demand for his medical report, it is not a crime neither is it demeaning to show your people "its still you"..

Further delay and resistance strengthens the allegation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Shehu Sani still trying to be relevant
Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2018
Magalan:
What else were you expecting Sudan to say?....

Lets stop being daft and demand for his medical report, it is not a crime neither is it demeaning to show your people "its still you"..

Further delay and resistance strengthens the allegation.

do you reason at all?
Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by bantudra: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Olufemiolaolu:
do you reason at all?

dem dem and reason...its like askin a horse to fly....

dna test from usa hospital....

chai....

ipob has realy fvcked up their brains....

1 Like

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by IronHammer: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2018
Sani the Sudan minister of information has spoken

Make una de deceive una sef

Abi no be Sudan government supply jubril to cabals that did the hatchet job.

It can only be uncovered by the government through intense investigation so not easy job as Mr sani would like us to believe

1 Like

Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by ericsimons18: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2018
IamTheAnswers:
What Sudan authorities told me about ‘dead Buhari replaced as Jubril’ - Sani

Shehu Sani, the Senator representing Kaduna Central has revealed what Sudan authorities told him about President Muhammadu Buhari being ‘dead’ and cloned as ‘Jubril’.

Sani, speaking on his visit to Sudan, said the authorities told him that Buhari was not cloned and replaced with Jubril.He reiterated that the reports of Buhari being cloned was all fiction.

The Kaduna lawmaker alongside pictures of his visit on his Twitter page wrote: “When I went to Sudan I asked them if they know of any Jubril,they say they don’t.“Jubril is our own fictitious Jessica like in the Merchant of Venice.”

Meanwhile, President Buhari on Sunday dismissed allegations that he was dead and replaced as ‘Jubril Sudan’The President at an interactive session with the Nigerian Community in Krakow, Poland described the authors of the confusion about him as ‘‘ignorant and irreligious’’.

He said: ‘‘A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. Some even reached out to the Vice President to consider them to be his deputy because they assumed I was dead.

“That embarrassed him a lot and of course, he visited me when I was in London convalescing… It’s real me; I assure you.”

http:///5619dc9d_ng

Shut up .... idiot.
Re: What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani by Magalan: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Olufemiolaolu:
do you reason at all?

So what point did you make now?

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Spotted Dancing In Owerri, Dele Momodu, Others React (Photo) / Edo Last Minute Drama: Governor Wike Storms Edo State, Move To Fulfil Promises M / Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.