Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,100 members, 7,867,162 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Am In Love With My Old Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Old Friend (809 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With My Old Friend by yemiade: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2008
am in love with my old friend what should i do, actually we were friends in undergraduate but she didnt accept my pros, but now both graduated and time made it apperance again and seeing her , the old feeling came around. actually more confidence to say my love for her, am forgeting the fact she might have someelse.am in love and she know it, she say i should take my time. is she gelling!!!!!!!!!!! pls advice me
Re: Am In Love With My Old Friend by cooldud62: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2008
why didnt she accept before?
Re: Am In Love With My Old Friend by GucciBabe(f): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2008
so how can we help you? there must be mind readers on nl tongue tongue undecided undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Old Friend by 25more(f): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2008
call her on the phone and tell her you want to marry her or you will die grin grin grin
Re: Am In Love With My Old Friend by NeoBlack(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2008
Mess her, lol

Don't let her know you're much in love with her, you can be fool and stupid forever.

Just as mine, lol

Jp
Re: Am In Love With My Old Friend by foye57(m): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2008
really, i think u shd try n find out how she feels abt you before u finally open up to her.i think its better so u dont hav a heartache if she's not game.guess, u think she likes u, but it mite just be as a friend.ask her directly if she can date ur kind of person. just develop a good strategy.wish u all the best, emotions cud be terrible n tricky at times.cheers
Re: Am In Love With My Old Friend by arramyjay: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2008
I think you should ask her again right away b4 some1 else comes along.
Re: Am In Love With My Old Friend by bigboyslim(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
@ poster

What is the meaning of gelling?
Re: Am In Love With My Old Friend by yemiade: 1:28am On Oct 18, 2008
really i said it am in love today 17th, but this time she only said am in love with another she wants to marry, but reverse is the case, i got all her data in details that the guy gilted her but am love with her not infatuations!!!!!!!!!!, she is lovely, wifey(!!!!!!) you know wat i meant.but she is the type that is social, loving her is not for being lovely and social but this feeling is different.but if she refuses shuld i play on just friends may be may be she might agree am the only one that is occupying her time as a friend
Re: Am In Love With My Old Friend by yemiade: 1:34am On Oct 18, 2008
shegirl7 and Neoblack can you say something on it am down at her reply
Re: Am In Love With My Old Friend by arramyjay: 1:44am On Oct 18, 2008
Sorry if i understand you,she had a guy and the guy jilted her,and you asked her and she said you can only be her friend?If that is the case i think she is just scared of committing again,but you have to give her time and just stay close.
Re: Am In Love With My Old Friend by yemiade: 2:20am On Oct 18, 2008
wellthanks shegirl7, she may be scared but i cant take chances,,well i willwait and be her friend thaks, will need your help in the future as it progresses
Re: Am In Love With My Old Friend by TOYOSI20(f): 3:17am On Oct 18, 2008
It doesn't hurt to try, . . . . . , let her know how u feel,

Especially since u both are seeing each other again after some time. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Really For The Foolish Alone? / What Should I Do Nairalander's / Is Love A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.