Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

THANK YOU ALL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THANK YOU ALL (5352 Views)

Thank You Rochas Okorocha / African viewpoint: 'Thank goodness for colonialism' / I Want To Thank GEJ For Bringing Facebook To Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2014
I really appreciate you all for your concerns and comments...my prayer is you never come across things beyond your capabilities.
I got help from a single Nairalander and I know I can never thank him enough but I believe the GOD he serves will reward him bountyfully. I would have love to mention a link to him but I have to respect his privacy...I know you'll see this bro & I'm grateful beyond what words can explain.

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Eberex(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: please I need to raise 15K before the week runs out and I don't know where else to turn. Please I plead with you all to please help me out with donations. i hope to get @ least #50 naira MTN recharge/credit transfer from each person and then sell it out when accumulated. If you can't transfer kindly help with #100 Recharge card via msg.

Here's the number 08100384194...God bless.

Please I beg you with the God you serve, no calls.

Whats the money needed for?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2014
Eberex:

Whats the money needed for?
it's health related, a family. I'm sorry can't tell you more than that.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2014
I just sent u N400 airtime

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2014
Sister abi na brother, nawa for you o! You just registered today on nairaland and your first post and duty is to ask people for airtime.... Is this not somewhat stupid and unthoughtful of you??
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Eberex(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2014
himkers: Sister abi na brother, nawa for you o! You just registered today on nairaland and your first post and duty is to ask people for airtime.... Is this not somewhat stupid and unthoughtful of you??

hmm...I just confirmed it. #50 x 1000 nairalanders undecided
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2014
himkers: Sister abi na brother, nawa for you o! You just registered today on nairaland and your first post and duty is to ask people for airtime.... Is this not somewhat stupid and unthoughtful of you??
well you are right but the abuse wasn't necessary. I had to create this account for this purpose. thanks anyway
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2014
hazekctravels: I just sent u N400 airtime
thanks but haven't seen it. Hope you sent it to the right number.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Eberex:

hmm...I just confirmed it. #50 x 1000 nairalanders undecided
if people post the amount they sent just like the poster above. won't people know when to stop? well, you have the right to your post. thank you.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: well you are right but the abuse wasn't necessary. I had to create this account for this purpose. thanks anyway

I didnt see any abuse in what I wrote. Besides, if you believe that what you are doing is the right thing, why would you create a new account for this? why dont you use ur regular/Old account?? I smell fish here

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by hazyfm: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: please I need to raise 15K before the week runs out and I don't know where else to turn. Please I plead with you all to please help me out with donations. i hope to get @ least #50 naira MTN recharge/credit transfer from each person and then sell it out when accumulated. If you can't transfer kindly help with #100 Recharge card via msg.

Here's the number 08100384194...God bless.

Please I beg you with the God you serve, no calls.

YOU REGISTERED THIS MORNING August 05, 2014 AND U ARE ALREADY ASKING FOR DONATIONS. DID YOU JOIN NAIRALAND FOR THIS PURPOSE?

YOU ARE A GENIUS

#LATESTBUSINESSVENTURE

4 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2014
himkers:

I didnt see any abuse in what I wrote. Besides, if you believe that what you are doing is the right thing, why would you create a new account for this? why dont you use ur regular/Old account?? I smell fish here
so pleading for assistance is wrong? and I must reveal my identity before you can help? c'mon! anyway, I get your point & thanks
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2014
hazyfm:

YOU REGISTERED THIS MORNING August 05, 2014 AND U ARE ALREADY ASKING FOR DONATIONS. DID YOU JOIN NAIRALAND FOR THIS PURPOSE?

YOU ARE A GENIUS

#LATESTBUSINESSVENTURE
thank you, but I answered your question above, go check it...I'm not a new NLer.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Safari29: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2014
op who are u
reveal urself and tell us the problem. problem shared is whatever. some of us might not have recharge cards but can offer something else

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by hazyfm: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: thank you, but I answered your question above, go check it...I'm not a new NLer.

I SEE... Even if i believe you, some folks won't. You chose the wrong platform. Since its not a kidney problem, heart problem, or something similar...
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Eberex(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: thank you, but I answered your question above, go check it...I'm not a new NLer.

If you are not new, why is the information on your profile different? Where is your picture? And why don't you want people calling the number you gave? Are you a male pretending to be a female? Of course you are definitely going to find sympathizers here on nairaland who will believe any stories they here. What is your old account name if you are not new in nairaland, I would love to see how active you have been before I make my own conclusion on your case.

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2014
Safari29: op who are u
reveal urself and tell us the problem. problem shared is whatever. some of us might not have recharge cards but can offer something else
does knowing who I am really matter? you derive joy in mocking, is that what this is?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2014
I trust some "I don see free pus.ssy" guys to send the richard card. Scammers are just bunch of lazy fools

Why use female not male? Why not use your real account? Na ebola dey disturb your relative? Or you think you are the only one with problems?

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Eberex:

If you are not new, why is the information on your profile different? Where is your picture? And why don't you want people calling the number you gave? Are you a male pretending to be a female? Of course you are definitely going to find sympathizers here on nairaland who will believe any stories they here. What is your old account name if you are not new in nairaland, I would love to see how active you have been before I make my own conclusion on your case.
You keep saying the same thing over and over again. I already state the reason this account was created...the question is why really do you want to know my identity?
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2014
hazyfm:

I SEE... Even if i believe you, some folks won't. You chose the wrong platform. Since its not a kidney problem, heart problem, or something similar...
I understand, thanks.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2014
Officiallyurs: I trust some "I don see free pus.ssy" guys to send the richard card. Scammers are just bunch of lazy fools

Why use female not male? Why not use your real account? Na ebola dey disturb your relative? Or you think you are the only one with problems?

smiley thanks
Re: THANK YOU ALL by valicious1(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2014
Eberex:

Guy node interrogate d poor girl, if u no wan send am credit, tell am make she know! Node raise her hope abi u be efcc angry
Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Corporate beggars everywhere even on nairaland?
Op,if you can't disclose what you need the money for,then you're not genuine.

7 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by hazyfm: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2014
When your phone rings, answer it. May be someone willing to help with the whole sum.
Re: THANK YOU ALL by 9jahubcom(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2014
berem: Corporate beggars everywhere even on nairaland?
on point
Re: THANK YOU ALL by mrborntodoit: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2014
Dear Nairalanders ,

This lady needs your help, kindly do what you can to help instead of criticizing !

Save a soul!

PS: I would have sent a recharge card but I don't live in 9ja .

Best Regards grin
Re: THANK YOU ALL by hazyfm: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2014

[size=15pt]BEREM!![/size]
Re: THANK YOU ALL by omenka(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2014
If u use a bb post your pin so one could send you whatever they want to and then delete you from their contact or you can delete them if you like. Me for instance wouldn't like to give out my number to a stranger, cos sending you a text is equivalent to giving you my number. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2014
9airalander: I understand, thanks.

pls stop using all this holier than thou words......Bring out your true color joor angry

3 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by neena: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2014
If you need help, contact the TEHN group on NL. All these solicitations you are doing would do you no good.

2 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2014
OP

If you are really genuine by revealing your real ID and what exactly you need this money for...(I don't see any shame in that), I will give you the whole amount.

3 Likes

Re: THANK YOU ALL by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2014
well berem, i stated it up there already, if you want to know about my whole life before you can help then you are free to pass thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) / Edo PDP Gov. Aspirant Ize Iyamu Speaks On Why He Was Expelled From Uniben(video) / Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.