Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (74005 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by benlarry74: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hello, this message is for the general public, i want to announce to you that you can upgrade your post utme score to a proper score that will help you gain your admission, all you have to do is to contact Mr Ben on 07053319835 and your score will be upgraded or do you want any help in running your admission? If yes contact me today on 07053319835
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by olumzzz(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Aki n Pawpaw nko....Abi dem no b papa ni?
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Where is Zebudaya,pa kasumu,Papi Luwe,Oga Bello and Iya rainbow,Peter fatomilola,fadeyi oloro ?? No too na only IBO films waka come Contunu
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by kellyJames5(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
daveP: Now onto the next thing.

Zack Orji
Pete Edochie
Livinus
Olu Jacobs

comical

Chiwetalu Agu ( i rem a film he saw a hat always flying and it landed on someone who would actually die soon after. He used to make cash, and when he predicted the king is the nxt, the chiefs called for him to be banished, as the king( Pete Edochie ) was about saying 'u r hereby ba......' , he died on d spot.

Later the hat selected he himself and he ran from a coronation and died)
Emeka ani
Amungor
pls where is Arinze and this Olaitan in Tinsel?
'The return of the ghost' you mean.....
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Unibenstudent: *gives almeria a very resounding slap on her cheeks* and boards a plane and fly abroad
bros na only you waka come? shocked shockedshocked shocked

Following: angiemartinez(f), ChristineC(f), hannesy(f), moyarhtohbadt (f), Mzmira (f), if3oluwa (f), neeyah212 (f), avicky (f), Jewelbaby01 (f), beckyomas (f), yollychika (f), tutulicious(f), udysweet (f), Fresia01(f), virago(f), hajiscojas(f), Sexipea (f), Xtarxhyne (f), Mariojane(f), audreybrian (f), zeb04(f), Lilyalacutey (f), viviaqua (f), Lorlaahlozz(f), MsNas(f), jumongpan(f), nikkyshyne (f), xandyE (f), nawtibownie (f), joy4anney (f), Olivfex (f), Sunxylove (f), command01(f), Dammie93(f), Aitee1 (f), Eniqurl(f), Lois20(f), chyviv (f), poshpimkiey (f), yahwehreigns , Onyiido (f), ChiJenyfa (f), promxynicki (f), HOGE(f), Yetayo (f), Doughyeenbae (f), tracyorez (f), olashas(f), SavedbyYaweh , ENIMONEY(f), fruityjojo (f), cuttiemama(f), Snowangel4 (f), esof1(f), Cutekemitola (f), PrettyHausaGirl (f), ogorkojo (f), sweetp (f), eneLight3(f), LBlessing(f), waistaa (f), gloryaaa (f), purplesummer(f), Feyikaey (f), seunviju (f), IfyAngela (f), princesa(f), boitz(f), Slimdel(f), Sogen2(f), farano(f), abel14(f), lullaby89 (f), Gigibangs(f), ivyy (f), nmanma1(f), Ashlamzee (f), typicaltemi (f), larrytee (f), MissSlimbody(f), mayvia (f), Rubyrose (f), booqee(f), lintessy24 (f), mizjules(f), Tobilols(f), Shugarlipz(f), cheryl1 (f), sexyjessy (f), ruthobaz(f), becky2ke (f), caramel007(f), debygirly (f), OsoDupe(f), linababy (f), DocAdray (f), Jamean (f), bendalo(f), marvis5077 (f), Ivyluvie2 (f), MISSYTOSIN (f), kazypeaches (f), mimiejacobz(f), princessono(f), bornagain1509(f), OlamideGirl(f), goldchika (f), MissGdope(f), Jennimma(f), misspetit(f), laralabelle(f), lovelyronke20 (f), Hollamydey (f), Ichliebedich(f), prixxy7 (f), modupeaderonke(f), butterflyy (f), Janeify(f), honeydear (f), Treasure95(f), ThoniaSlim (f), Vickie7 (f), Joyicy (f), redgem(f), bukit05 (f), mizBerry1 (f), Alleluia(f), icebebe(f), kokolet007 (f), BaddieKay (f), Khalliet(f), keetel (f), Spicycyndy (f), Rachytea (f), shugala(f), LydiaBI (f)NOT EVEN A SINGLE MALE !!! shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by mstik(f): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Where's ramsey noah and Jim Iyke on this list? As old as they are, they be acting like university students.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by 1stola: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
My best
Chiwatalagu and bukky ajayi
wink
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by remmat(f): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
i love dem all...i love myself more
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by donkross1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Where is donkross on dz list ?
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nobleval: bros na only you waka come? shocked shockedshocked shocked

Following: angiemartinez(f), ChristineC(f), hannesy(f), moyarhtohbadt (f), Mzmira (f), if3oluwa (f), neeyah212 (f), avicky (f), Jewelbaby01 (f), beckyomas (f), yollychika (f), tutulicious(f), udysweet (f), Fresia01(f), virago(f), hajiscojas(f), Sexipea (f), Xtarxhyne (f), Mariojane(f), audreybrian (f), zeb04(f), Lilyalacutey (f), viviaqua (f), Lorlaahlozz(f), MsNas(f), jumongpan(f), nikkyshyne (f), xandyE (f), nawtibownie (f), joy4anney (f), Olivfex (f), Sunxylove (f), command01(f), Dammie93(f), Aitee1 (f), Eniqurl(f), Lois20(f), chyviv (f), poshpimkiey (f), yahwehreigns , Onyiido (f), ChiJenyfa (f), promxynicki (f), HOGE(f), Yetayo (f), Doughyeenbae (f), tracyorez (f), olashas(f), SavedbyYaweh , ENIMONEY(f), fruityjojo (f), cuttiemama(f), Snowangel4 (f), esof1(f), Cutekemitola (f), PrettyHausaGirl (f), ogorkojo (f), sweetp (f), eneLight3(f), LBlessing(f), waistaa (f), gloryaaa (f), purplesummer(f), Feyikaey (f), seunviju (f), IfyAngela (f), princesa(f), boitz(f), Slimdel(f), Sogen2(f), farano(f), abel14(f), lullaby89 (f), Gigibangs(f), ivyy (f), nmanma1(f), Ashlamzee (f), typicaltemi (f), larrytee (f), MissSlimbody(f), mayvia (f), Rubyrose (f), booqee(f), lintessy24 (f), mizjules(f), Tobilols(f), Shugarlipz(f), cheryl1 (f), sexyjessy (f), ruthobaz(f), becky2ke (f), caramel007(f), debygirly (f), OsoDupe(f), linababy (f), DocAdray (f), Jamean (f), bendalo(f), marvis5077 (f), Ivyluvie2 (f), MISSYTOSIN (f), kazypeaches (f), mimiejacobz(f), princessono(f), bornagain1509(f), OlamideGirl(f), goldchika (f), MissGdope(f), Jennimma(f), misspetit(f), laralabelle(f), lovelyronke20 (f), Hollamydey (f), Ichliebedich(f), prixxy7 (f), modupeaderonke(f), butterflyy (f), Janeify(f), honeydear (f), Treasure95(f), ThoniaSlim (f), Vickie7 (f), Joyicy (f), redgem(f), bukit05 (f), mizBerry1 (f), Alleluia(f), icebebe(f), kokolet007 (f), BaddieKay (f), Khalliet(f), keetel (f), Spicycyndy (f), Rachytea (f), shugala(f), LydiaBI (f)NOT EVEN A SINGLE MALE !!! shocked shocked shocked
u v tym undecided
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by OmoNwa: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
@op, what about Nkem Owoh?? Will like to see him and his children
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by kendrick93(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
IYANGBALI: and it would have been much more better than it is now
u and i know u talkin rubbish
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Cynluv(f): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
This list is not complete,where is Nkem owoh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Aidy97(f): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by homesteady(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Shola Shobowale - this woman can be wickedddd enn grin

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by UchihaItachi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
bustyhelen:
I just checked ur posts to c how qualitative they are but unfortunately they are not even qualitative not talk of interesting.

yet u have d guts to critique lalasticlala. u claim his posts are not good yet u always long to open his threads and even comment.

can't u just appreciate the op ?

mtcheww

abeg lala I enjoy ur posts

His "1st bullet" was spot on, his "last bullet?" Not so much..but I'm sure the OP took correction from the first and laughed off the last, which is what every normal person would do. So, are you really normal?

Wait, don't answer...
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Adenugay(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Olu Jacobs

Chinese couple take their son to court to force him to get a job >>> http://www..com/chinese-couple-take-son-court-force-get-job/
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by eye2sabi(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
we all seem to have 4gotten this legend; SAM LOCO EFE

7 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by tuffgongjo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
IYANGBALI: e he is in my bra
please don't suffocate him with those big "Water Melons".
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by itsmine: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Op. Wey kannywood? Una welldone but I guess d work isn't complete, so i'm referring d file back to ur desk. Rgds
***i insist NOLLY isn't complete without KANNY. Hausa films rake in more income than any other local-language film here in naija.***
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Kingbritt(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
I have to say this were the people who made me fall in love with nollywood. smiley
Especially the igbo settings....
Not to be a stereotype buh when it comes to nollywood u have to give it to them.!!

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by tuffgongjo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
eye2sabi: we all seem to hsve 4gotten this legeng; SAM LOCO EFE
the craziest comedian in nollywood ever.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
kellyJames5:
'The return of the ghost' you mean.....
thumbs up bro! I forgot d title. Yeah that man and his lost-look! He is second to acting 'fada' to aki en pawpaw after the Late Sam Loco
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nobleval, why you carry me come here na
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer: Nobleval, why you carry me come here na
Eyah...sorry dear. smiley
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
lalasticlala: patience ozokwor & children

patience & daughter

patience' son & daughter in law

patience daughter & husband
Her daughter looks exactly like her!
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rachel Oniga be like " You no sabi greet
?" grin grin
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nobleval: Eyah...sorry dear. smiley
grin grin No worries
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
CFCfan:
Her daughter looks exactly like her!
I think she's more beautiful than her daughter
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer:
grin grin No worries
Did you notice that womanizer? The guy is weird.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer:
I think she's more beautiful than her daughter
I don't think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan”

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.