Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (74007 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by wiseguy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Good list. My favourites such as Olu Jacobs, Pete Edochie, Joke Silva, Chiwetalu Agu, Patience ozokwo. But seriously, you need to hide the list for now. Bring it out when you have added Nkem Owoh and Fred of Tinsel. Without the legendary Nkem Owoh and Fred, the list does not exist.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Aarenga(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
I wonder why IDOWU PHILIPS' (Mama Rainbow) name is not on the list.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
My best;
1. Sam Loco efe
2. Ashley Nwosu
3. Enebeli Elebuwa
4. Pete Eneh.
5. Dr Sid's father, av forgotten his name.
6. So many others i dont remember off hand.
God bless their souls!

Not forgetting;
1. Chief Dr. Pete Edochie
2. HRM Igwe Olu Jacobs
3. Lady Patience Ozokwor
4. Lolo Ngozi Ezeonu
5. Lady Joke Silva
6. Lady Onyeka Onwenu
7. Ichie Chinwetalu Agu
8. Sir Dr. Nkem Owoh(osofia)
9. Aunty Genevieve Nnaji ofcourse, she's my crush.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by showby: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Not a bad list anyway!

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by mkoabiola: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dey av all paid d prize
I love Agwu
He is my best actor
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by eye2sabi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sam loco,olu jacobs, racheal oniga, n i tink Genevieve or kate henshaw really killed this movie; ONOME.
Can neva 4gt dt movie. Nollywood make sense dt tym
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by osile2012: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Would be nice if you added their names so we can add them to the rating project. To rate Nollywood stars, click the link on my signature.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by ChristineC: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nobleval: bros na only you waka come? shocked shockedshocked shocked

Following: angiemartinez(f), ChristineC(f), hannesy(f), moyarhtohbadt (f), Mzmira (f), if3oluwa (f), neeyah212 (f), avicky (f), Jewelbaby01 (f), beckyomas (f), yollychika (f), tutulicious(f), udysweet (f), Fresia01(f), virago(f), hajiscojas(f), Sexipea (f), Xtarxhyne (f), Mariojane(f), audreybrian (f), zeb04(f), Lilyalacutey (f), viviaqua (f), Lorlaahlozz(f), MsNas(f), jumongpan(f), nikkyshyne (f), xandyE (f), nawtibownie (f), joy4anney (f), Olivfex (f), Sunxylove (f), command01(f), Dammie93(f), Aitee1 (f), Eniqurl(f), Lois20(f), chyviv (f), poshpimkiey (f), yahwehreigns , Onyiido (f), ChiJenyfa (f), promxynicki (f), HOGE(f), Yetayo (f), Doughyeenbae (f), tracyorez (f), olashas(f), SavedbyYaweh , ENIMONEY(f), fruityjojo (f), cuttiemama(f), Snowangel4 (f), esof1(f), Cutekemitola (f), PrettyHausaGirl (f), ogorkojo (f), sweetp (f), eneLight3(f), LBlessing(f), waistaa (f), gloryaaa (f), purplesummer(f), Feyikaey (f), seunviju (f), IfyAngela (f), princesa(f), boitz(f), Slimdel(f), Sogen2(f), farano(f), abel14(f), lullaby89 (f), Gigibangs(f), ivyy (f), nmanma1(f), Ashlamzee (f), typicaltemi (f), larrytee (f), MissSlimbody(f), mayvia (f), Rubyrose (f), booqee(f), lintessy24 (f), mizjules(f), Tobilols(f), Shugarlipz(f), cheryl1 (f), sexyjessy (f), ruthobaz(f), becky2ke (f), caramel007(f), debygirly (f), OsoDupe(f), linababy (f), DocAdray (f), Jamean (f), bendalo(f), marvis5077 (f), Ivyluvie2 (f), MISSYTOSIN (f), kazypeaches (f), mimiejacobz(f), princessono(f), bornagain1509(f), OlamideGirl(f), goldchika (f), MissGdope(f), Jennimma(f), misspetit(f), laralabelle(f), lovelyronke20 (f), Hollamydey (f), Ichliebedich(f), prixxy7 (f), modupeaderonke(f), butterflyy (f), Janeify(f), honeydear (f), Treasure95(f), ThoniaSlim (f), Vickie7 (f), Joyicy (f), redgem(f), bukit05 (f), mizBerry1 (f), Alleluia(f), icebebe(f), kokolet007 (f), BaddieKay (f), Khalliet(f), keetel (f), Spicycyndy (f), Rachytea (f), shugala(f), LydiaBI (f)NOT EVEN A SINGLE MALE !!! shocked shocked shocked
Lolzzzzz
But why must he follow males undecided
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
ChristineC:
Lolzzzzz
But why must he follow males undecided
smiley do you follow males only?
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by DECOtech(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2014
Omexonomy: All the above names are wack
What about aluwe o ja si kota ewa wo ko to lo.
What about chief zebrudaya alias 4:30.
What about ireti, peace and chief in fuji house of commotion
That na serious omissions oh! Acts like Jegede sokoya, nati, gringory, ovlaria and company.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nestor021: 12:33am On Aug 08, 2014
Learn how you can install and use BBM messenger on your PC for free.

Visit www.felicityglobal.com.ng

Share!!!
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by KMB: 12:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Dejumo Lewis- Kabiyesi in Village headmaster

Antar Laniyan

Idowu Phillips aka Mama Rainbow

Taiwo Hassan aka Ogogo

Yinka Quadri aka Tunji/ Kura

Kunle Bantefa of Fuji house of commotion

Emeka Ike

Richard Mofe-Damijo rmd

Jom Iyke

Ireti Doyle

Bimbo Akintola

Victoria Onyema

Sandra Achums

Eucharia Anunobi

Kanayo O Kanayo

Kenneth Okonkwo

Segun Arinze

Liz Benson

Sola Fosudo

Alex Usifo

Sam Loco Efe

Justus Esiri

Alex Umez
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by westwinds: 2:54am On Aug 08, 2014
RIP to those who have gone to the great beyond
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2014
You all should see this thread.. Funny things ebola prevention made us do this morning

https://www.nairaland.com/1848046/bath-salt-hot-water-prevent
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by DSuperWoman(f): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2014
True talk my brother. Good post [quote author=lalasticlala][/quote]
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Camellia(f): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2014
Zach orji's son tho......d family gather looks
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Danhumprey: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2014
Almeria: Lol grin
smh! undecided
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: smh! undecided
lolzz shake am wella cheesy grin
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Henrhyme4u(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2014
where is my Hon. Sanyeri.....Lol....... :Dwhere is my Hon. Sanyeri.....Lol.......
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by heatmeup(f): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Rikidony: CHIWETALAGU NA MY GUY WITH WORDS LIKE.... OKPOKOLOGIBO and AJANAALAJA ....grin grin Igbos in the house wetin e mean......but OP U WITH THIS KIND THREADS U WAN FINISH PEOPLE MB.....undecided undecided
lolzzzzz like WANPUTU the man get slangs hen
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Danhumprey: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2014
Almeria: lolzz shake am wella cheesy grin
angry
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: angry
Wats the problem? hope u are fine?smiley
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Danhumprey: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Almeria: Wats the problem? hope u are fine?smiley
errrrmmmmmmm,I am.

Are you based in Nigeria?
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Tval(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Almeria cry
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: errrrmmmmmmm,I am.

Are you based in Nigeria?
yes what about you?
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Danhumprey: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2014
Almeria: yes what about you?
Yes! I've been in Nigeria since from birth.

How about you? Since from birth? You haven't step outta the shore of this country?
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Wrongturn: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Is Camilia possessed? undecided most of these Nigerian actresses resemble prostitutes
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Yes! I've been in Nigeria since from birth.

How about you? Since from birth? You haven't step outta the shore of this country?
I have cheesy
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Tval: Almeria cry
hello dear anything for mewink
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Danhumprey: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2014
Almeria: I have cheesy
To Ghana I guess? tongue
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Tval(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2014
Almeria: hello dear anything for mewink

Nothing, just a shout out.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: To Ghana I guess? tongue
lolzzz yes ,,Ghana,,Dubai and U.S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.