Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (74001 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by M4gunners: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Team Chiwetala Agu.That Man can make person lauf all day.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by freecocoa(f): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
The only few nollywood movies I watch,are the ones starring these papas and mamas, they are really good actors/actresses.

Chinwetalu Agu makes me laugh my heart out, I do absolutely love him.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by itsmine: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
This ll make your thread interesting to read. The absence of bold sub-headings in most of your threads makes it un-interesting to read.
Last Bullet

He's taking advantage of some fufu mods who doesn't know what a quality thread is. Those mods v brought most of his s hitty threads to the frontpage. The guy go come dey feel like a current wire or someone that knows celebrities.[/quote]. .. Okiki, not expecting dis, d last time I askd, I wasn't told dt NL pays anyone for creating a thread, d least we can do is to encourage someone who took out much of his time to do dis kind of job for other members' pleasure & not this petty beefing pls.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by freecocoa(f): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
eye2sabi: we all seem to hsve 4gotten this legeng; SAM LOCO EFE
Forget him ke? Nah that's impossible, not after the laughter he caused in my home, I saw water fall out my dad's eyes when he learnt of Mr Efe 's demise, he's a legend who lives on in our hearts.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Iamsynord: Where is Zebudaya,pa kasumu,Papi Luwe,Oga Bello and Iya rainbow?? No too na only IBO films waka come

lol
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
CFCfan:
I don't think so
Lol. Beauty indeed is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by iconize(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
This is an incomplete list!

Where's Nkem owoh "Osuofia"..
He started acting in the early 1990s and also have appeared in over 1000movies, so he deserves a "papa" title of Nollywood..

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nobleval: Did you notice that womanizer? The guy is weird.
The student from uniben? undecided
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
itsmine: This ll make your thread interesting to read. The absence of bold sub-headings in most of your threads makes it un-interesting to read.
Last Bullet

He's taking advantage of some fufu mods who doesn't know what a quality thread is. Those mods v brought most of his s hitty threads to the frontpage. The guy go come dey feel like a current wire or someone that knows celebrities.. .. Okiki, not expecting dis, d last time I askd, I wasn't told dt NL pays anyone for creating a thread, d least we can do is to encourage someone who took out much of his time to do dis kind of job for other members' pleasure & not this petty beefing pls.

thanks
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer:
Lol. Beauty indeed is in the eyes of the beer holder
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by femi4: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
lalasticlala: clarion

clarion & son & Bby dad

clarion & son Clarence peters
Baby dad ke? No be Shina Peters be dat? Anyway, I wish you quick recover
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
femi4: Baby dad ke? No be Shina Peters be dat? Anyway, I wish you quick recover

Shina Peter is the father of her son Clarence Peters
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Frydae: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Amechi Muonagor n Chiwetalu Agu
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by nodullin(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Where is NKEM OWOH aka OSUOFIA

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hey, CFCfan that was not what I said! You mutilated my post!! embarassed
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer:
The student from uniben? undecided
yea. Seems he love w'men a lot.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nobleval: yea. Seems he love w'men a lot.
Yea, just the way you do, right? tongue
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Arbiola(f): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
But wait!!!Where is Iya Rainbow,Oga Bello,Peju ogunmola,Abija,Iya Awero,Sola Fosudo,Fali Werepe,Fausat Balogun,Baba 70,Baba Latin.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
My best people:

Zach Orji

Pete Edochie

Chinwetalu Agu

Olu Jacobs

Patience Ozokwor

etc they are all good
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by lordmekzy: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
What of Nkem Owoh? it seems like the dude that posted this stuff
do a good research. ...funny though
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pete Edochie...Patience Ozokwor..Nkem Owoh...Zack Orji
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by vislabraye(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
IYANGBALI: Omo those clarion chukwura,s breasssts na take away,I feel like sucking dem dry

shocked
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer:
Hey, CFCfan that was not what I said! You mutilated my post!! embarassed
I was joking grin
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
purplesummer:
Yea, just the way you do, right? tongue
Nah....check my profile. I like men and women smiley
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
No body seems to mention Kennet Okonkwo. That guy made nollywood popular and RMD
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by mizjules(f): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: 1st Bullet
Mr Lalasticlala, learn how to type using bold sub-headings to differentiate them from the contents. E.g: 1. Peter Edochie: He acted in 'Things Fall Apart' several years ago blah, blah blah!
This ll make your thread interesting to read. The absence of bold sub-headings in most of your threads makes it un-interesting to read.
Last Bullet

He's taking advantage of some fufu mods who doesn't know what a quality thread is. Those mods v brought most of his s hitty threads to the frontpage. The guy go come dey feel like a current wire or someone that knows celebrities.
HATER!
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
CFCfan:
I was joking grin
Lol. You made me sound like an alcoholic
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by CharliParker: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
My best Nollywood STAR is no body than MAMA G (PETIENCE OZOKWOR) A very wonderful actress all her film dosnt use to be dull na hot hot films she act. when she is acting u will leave no doubt in ur mind than to say this is realy happening ooh. Any role she can act much more better.
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nobleval: Nah....check my profile. I like men and women smiley
Lol. I know, you love humanity at large. cheesy
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
benlarry74: Hello, this message is for the general public, i want to announce to you that you can upgrade your post utme score to a proper score that will help you gain your admission, all you have to do is to contact Mr Ben on 07053319835 and your score will be upgraded or do you want any help in running your admission? If yes contact me today on 07053319835
thunder faya your left yansh! scam oshi
Re: Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nobleval: Nah....check my profile. I like men and women smiley
Lol. I know you like humanity at large but especially women tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.