Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Pope Francis' Ten Tips For Happiness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis' Ten Tips For Happiness (889 Views)

Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / When Happiness Intoxicates By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis' Ten Tips For Happiness by McLuhan(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Although I am not a Catholic, I am a great admirer of the Catholic Pontiff, His Holiness, Pope Francis. What I love most about him is his humility, which, incidentally is the most important virtue I am praying for.

Anyway, I have learnt many things from the life of this humble prelate. But I'd like to share his 10-point plan for happiness which I found on the CNN website.

To be happy and successful, Pope Francis advises us to:

1) Live and let live
2) Give yourself to others
3) Move quietly in the world
4) Enjoy leisure
5) Remember that Sunday is for families
6) Find jobs for young people
7) Respect nature
cool Let go of negative things quickly
9) Don't preach your religion too forcefully
10) Work for peace.

I hope these tips will be a blessing to many. If we take this advice to heart our world might just be a better place for it.

A more detailed explication of these points is available from the source below.

Source: www.edition.cnn.com/2014/08/04/opinion/parini-pope-10-tips-for-happiness/index/html?hpt=hp_c5

(1) (Reply)

T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola / An Open Letter To Clean2 / How Much Did You Sell Your Soul For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.