Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura (18280 Views)

This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Kaduna ACN Urges Tinubu To Clear His Name Of All Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by adanny01(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
omenka: Honestly!!! You need to drive from Lafia through Akwanga to Keffi to see what this man has done!!

Abdulahi Adamu and Akwe Doma ran the state aground only for Al Makura to revive it. Then the patrons of the nest of killers gathered in the dark to conspire against a good man, but God proved himself mighty in the light of day!!!

Viva Le Nasarawa!!

Who needs a drink?? I'm buying! smiley

This is from someone who had been there. Many NLDers with no idea where Nass state is on the map of Nigeria were displaying ignorance in support of impeachment of one of the best governors in Nigeria just as they did with Ekiti. Is not as if some of them got the 5kg PDP bag of rice.

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by dammytosh: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: PDP is the greater loser here: They've lost the money with which they bribed the members of the House of Assembly.

That is Jonathan's negotiation against 2015.

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by ekolina(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
omenka: Honestly!!! You need to drive from Lafia through Akwanga to Keffi to see what this man has done!!

Abdulahi Adamu and Akwe Doma ran the state aground only for Al Makura to revive it. Then the patrons of the nest of killers gathered in the dark to conspire against a good man, but God proved himself mighty in the light of day!!!

Viva Le Nasarawa!!

ma guy lafia to keffi road has been dat way since 2004.........dat was ma route to skool for 5years, so dnt come here n give Almakura unnecessary glory

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by omenka(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: I need ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Meet me @ the bar then. You know where to locate it don't you?? Forth building on Politics street. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by shegsrules(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
D lawmakers dint loose anything just that the made more cash n their was not fulfilled 4 oga at d top n d lawmakers loyal to Al makura go get more money pass, as this month budget na 4 dem to chop. As 4 d chief judge and his panel na to smile as pepper go over rest.
Al makura has giving others d formula to handle impeachment when the house has majority.
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by revelationuche: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by krasican(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=MANGAM]hmmm
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Abey23: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
chiefinalowo: I don't believe it.
Al-Makura must go.
Go and set up your own panel.....

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Min57: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Demo crates!!!
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11: The last has not being heard on this, the panel was wrongly constituted. Civil servants are not expected to be part of the probe panel because they are partisan. The action of the so called panel will be declared illegal as its formation in the first place contravenes the letters of the constitution concerning setting up of impeachment panel for a sitting governor.
Stop blabbing and Go to Court
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by krasican(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
adanny01:

This is from someone who had been there. Many NLDers with no idea where Nass state is on the map of Nigeria were displaying ignorance in support of impeachment of one of the best governors in Nigeria just as they did with Ekiti. Is not as if some of them got the 5kg PDP bag of rice.
gov wey do local govt election dis yr abi wey reduce corper moni from 4k to 2k abi gov wey him wit im commissioner for edu say dem no need corpers .I HAV STAYED I KNW WATS HAPPENING DERE HE IS ATHIEF TAKE A LOOK AT HIS HOTELS .CUM TO D RURAL AREA AND U WILL SEE HELL ON EARTH

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
shegsrules: D lawmakers dint loose anything just that the made more cash n their was not fulfilled 4 oga at d top n d lawmakers loyal to Al makura go get more money pass, as this month budget na 4 dem to chop. As 4 d chief judge and his panel na to smile as pepper go over rest.
Al makura has giving others d formula to handle impeachment when the house has majority.
some of the lawmakers are facing recall. Others will be punished at the poll cheesy cheesy

APC own PDp

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by shizzle11(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Stop blabbing and Go to Court
Yes sir!

I will remind you about blabbing at the right time
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by san316(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
GEJ, promoting democracy since 2014. GEJ till apc wins election in 2015.
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by omenka(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
ekolina: ma guy lafia to keffi road has been dat way since 2004.........dat was ma route to skool for 5years, so dnt come here n give Almakura unnecessary glory
My brother, be honest with yourself, how many adjoining roads along that route had as much as laterite on them during the time of Abdulahi and Doma combined?? How many of them are "tared" today??

Not a single traffic light in the whole of Lafia for the 12yrs PDP held sway, today, the story is different!! Do you deny this??

4 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by jmaine: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ama80: I read ur coments n was amazd at d level of politcal naivity exibited here.hs exoneration is d outcome of hs abj trip.if mR presdnt wantd him out,who is d state cj 2 go against it.someone agreed 2 play ball somhow.in fact,apc shd b wary of hm nw.

You are such a wise lady . .Little wonder he rejected the lousy brigade assistance Kwankwaso offered him.

Al Makura knew what the clown Kwankwaso never knew about his impeachment game plan . . . grin

[size=14pt]NASARAWA IMPEACHMENT PLOT: Gov. Almakura rejected our offer to help – Kwankwaso
[/size]
Kano State governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has faulted his Nasarawa State counterpart, Umaru Muktar Almakura’s type of politics, saying it was responsible for his predicament.

According to Kwankwaso, Almakura, currently facing impeachment launched by Nasarawa lawmakers, is too soft to be governor under President Goodluck Jonathan. Kwankwaso told journalists in his office, yesterday, that “you cannot be a gentleman and hope to survive as governor under the present dispensation”.

He added, “A gentleman cannot be a good governor, you need to have so many faces because the game is rough and can’t accommodate a gentleman”. The Kano governor said Almakura rebuffed intervention and
expertise to assist him navigate troubled waters, adding: “He is too soft for my liking.

On our volition, we suggested to him to allow us mobilise our foot soldiers. He refused. We also appealed to him to allow us come in physically. He refused; always distancing himself from such expertise that would assist him”. The APC presidential hopeful lamented how Adamawa State fell like a pack of cards under impeached Governor Nyako, saying the gale of impeachment across APC controlled states was being instigated by the Presidency.

Kwankwaso opined that “the whole madness is a wicked calculations ahead of 2015”, pointing out: “It is not going to assist the PDP Federal Government retain power. We have had enough of this impunity, ruthlessness and we are closing ranks to chase them out of power by 2015; it would be too late for them to hoodwink anyone again”.
The Kano governor declared that President Jonathan was qualified for impeachment

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/nasarawa-impeachment-plot-gov-almakura-rejected-offer-help-kwankwaso/

The guy knows his game plan and the APC are totally clueless about it . . . . . . .Don't mind those mastvbating to no where grin . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Hasselbaink: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Addme: The Probe Panel constituted to investigate 16 gross misconduct allegations against Governor Tanko Al-Makura of Nassarawa State have dismissed all the allegations due to lack of evidence from the State House of Assembly. SOURCE: Live on AIT.

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Akiika: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
As terrible as our constitution is, if all politicians are investigated we'll have a 100% conviction rate. Those plunderers will all be in jail, they all spend state and federal fund as if it's their personal account.

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
omenka: Meet me @ the bar then. You know where to locate it don't you?? Forth building on Politics street. smiley
let me call my brazillian diva grin
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by mu2sa2: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
RockMaxi:

With a Panel of questionable characters what do you expect.
You're the questionable character. The house who are the accusers fail to come forward to prove their allegations and you're blaming the panel! Even if you have seen eating cassava bread and drinking kai kai all day you shouldn't have been so daft.

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by ojsmscom(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Send your bulksms on www.ojsms.com
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by greatestman(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
He ran to Jonathan for helped, Jonathan has a closed door meeting with the members house of assembly. Then what do you expect?

Simple logic.

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by morefire: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
MANGAM: This is the beautiful of democracy

IT'S "THE BEAUTY"
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Rose111: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
chiefinalowo: I don't believe it.
Al-Makura must go.
please do chase him out of govt house urself.
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by publisher(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
[size=13pt]ABEG GEJ HELPED HIM! APC was clueless...even PDP big boyz had told Nassarawa Assembly members to stand down. It was all in the news.

Watch,henceforth AlMakura will never utter a single word against GEJ or PDP[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by vicadex07(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
PDP shame!!! Shame on you shame... tongue
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2014

Viva Le Nasarawa!!

Who needs a drink?? I'm buying! smiley[/quote]

Viva Le Nasarawa!!

[quote author=omenka]Honestly!!! You need to drive from Lafia through Akwanga to Keffi to see what this man has done!!

Viva Le Nasarawa!!

Who needs a drink?? I'm buying! Well said my brother
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by hakanai(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
HOW to remain in POWER CHECK LIST!!!!

Wife - Check
Assembly members (state and national) - check
LG chairmen - Check
Chief Judge/judiciary - Check
godfather/demdem (at your own risk) - check wink wink
My people - Optional grin grin grin grin

If you get any 3 of this you fit remain for ya chair !!!! But if only you waka come? na you sabi!!!!

CONGRAT JARE FOR AL-MAKURA !!!! Up democracy down with stealing mandate via the back door...!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
You no talk,you no fight ,you say be Gentleman !!!! grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by activatenigeria: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
I really don't know whether or not AL Makura is guilty for all the accusation levied against him, what i do know is that the panel constituted of members with questionable characters contrary to the provision of the law, as far as I am concerned the report of the Panel cannot hold water, I trust the court.
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by homesteady(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
GEJ gets no praise! Eya!
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Addme: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
publisher: [size=13pt]ABEG GEJ HELPED HIM! APC was clueless...even PDP big boyz had told Nassarawa Assembly members to stand down. It was all in the news.

Watch,henceforth AlMakura will never utter a single word against GEJ or PDP[/size]
The question is,has he ever done that before?Al-Makura is a gentle man who never plays politics of bitterness like so many other governors/politicians in the polity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi APC Governorship Primary, Biggest Fraud In Nigeria’s History – Shuaibu Audu / N30bn Fund: How Fear Of Impeachment Forced Akpabio To Apologise To Governors / We Won't Share Power With PDP - Oshiomhole Tells APC Rep-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.