Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? (1233 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pls come in and answer the question above..
Do you think it's overrated or underrated, and please give reasons if you can...
Thanks
Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
.....d guys in this section will give u d perfect answer.....but as for me,its something special.....but one mans food is anoda mans poison.....

1 Like

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by vizkiz: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Overratted....what's the big deal in being a virgin? angry

Its not like that's the ticket to heaven or rhe cure to Ebola undecided
Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by ib4real95(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Its fckin underrated! shoutout to all virgins.. btw ive disvd 4 gals now!

1 Like

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by Noah13: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
vizkiz: Overratted....what's the big deal in being a virgin? angry

Its not like that's the ticket to heaven or rhe cure to Ebola undecided
Good point, you said it all
Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
ib4real95: Its fckin underrated! shoutout to all virgins.. btw ive disvd 4 gals now!
4 girls? Eewww!!
Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by audreybrian(f): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Underrated.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
#Spreads Mat
Expecting more angry comments from the secondary virgins.
cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by MizMyColi(f): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
Both undecided
Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by ib4real95(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
deb6: 4 girls? Eewww!!
They aint much right? yea i know!
Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Well rated. Its a good thing if its done from self value not to impress any man.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by jmoore(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2014

Tear rubber and second-hand, which one will I choose?

Tear rubber all the way!!!!!!!! wink

Reasons why I will marry a virgin
1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her. wink
2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .
3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".
4- Free from Stds.
5- It is a sign of self-control which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to you.
6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.
7- A great role model for our kids.

9 Likes

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by cc150615(f): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
jmoore: Tear rubber and second-hand, which one will I choose?

Tear rubber all the way!!!!!!!! wink

Reasons why I will marry a virgin
1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her. wink
2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .
3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".
4- Free from Stds.
5- It is a sign of self-control which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to you.
6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.
7- A great role model for our kids.
Gosh, I'm tripping for u!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by cc150615(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
me thinks is under rated cos the actual rate is so high it can never be over rated!!!

2 Likes

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by OohMpa: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
jmoore: 1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her. wink

Ultimate BS! She'd have been sucked and kissed from the top to bottom. The brand new you must be talking about must be Mary Amaka

jmoore: 2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children

Amount of BS in this post is too damn high. Who said being a virgin would guarantee safe delivery and promiscuity would guarantee still birth?

jmoore: 3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".

And what if the virgin ex releases his own. Will you still believe she's a virgin?

jmoore: 4- Free from Stds.

That's If she never experienced cunninligüs or fëllatio

jmoore: 5- It is a sign of self-control which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to you.

Super BS! Ooh Mpa can give you names from the back of his head of cheating spouses that were virgins. Were did you cook this insane BS from?

jmoore: 6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.

Pray tell how pushing one's hymen in to exude virginal blood makes your wedding night incredible.

jmoore: 7- A great role model for our kids.

How does this BS relate to the topic? You'll let the world know about your wife's personality just for kids to get half inspired. You're amazing

6 Likes

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by Pinkytracy: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
none

undecided
Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by cc150615(f): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
OohMpa:

Ultimate BS! She'd have been sucked and kissed from the top to bottom. The brand new you must be talking about must be Mary Amaka

Amount of BS in this post is too damn high. Who said being a virgin would guarantee safe delivery and promiscuity would guarantee still birth?

And what if the virgin ex releases his own. Will you still believe she's a virgin?

That's If she never experienced cunninligüs or fëllatio

Super BS! Ooh Mpa can give you names from the back of his head of cheating spouses that were virgins. Were did you cook this insane BS from?

Pray tell how pushing one's hymen in to exude virginal blood makes your wedding night incredible.

How does this BS relate to the topic? You'll let the world know about your wife's personality just for kids to get half inspired. You're amazing
You sound pained, Btw when he mentioned dead kids he was talking about the past abortions not about still borns ok?

2 Likes

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by jmoore(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
OohMpa:

Amount of BS in this post is too damn high.

Dude!! You are free to marry an ashawo just as I am free to marry a virgin.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by jmoore(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
cc150615:
You sound pained, Btw when he mentioned dead kids he was talking about the past abortions not about still borns ok?

Thanks for educating the dude.

1 Like

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by OohMpa: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
cc150615:

Lmao...grin

Why will ooh Mpa be pained over one's bs posts? His reasoning is so stupid that even the abortion part makes no pro point for being a virgin.

And he still talks BS, equating a non-virgin to an ashawo. Who knows? Ooh Mpa might have even laid coochie on his sister grin

What pathetic losers you two are sad

5 Likes

Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by y2jxlove(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
If you went a sex met, jest for sex call 08133247316 or bbm pin 21e34732
Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by y2jxlove(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lady's dt love sex guys dt love sex call. 08133247316 bbm pin 21e34732
Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by dasparrow: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
deb6: Pls come in and answer the question above..
Do you think it's overrated or underrated, and please give reasons if you can...
Thanks

Having sex/Sleeping around like a dog on heat while putting yourselves at risk for HIV/AIDS and now Ebola which has no cure in Africa:

overrated or underrated?

Nairalanders, over to you. Come and answer.

*I just can't*
Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Underrated
Re: Virginity: Overrated Or Underrated??? by Youngpo413: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
deb6:
4 girls? Eewww!!
Pop the cherry joor!

(1) (Reply)

. / Don't be that girl / What Is Wrong With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.