Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Don't Let Your Pastor And Church Lead You To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Let Your Pastor And Church Lead You To Hell (786 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Your Pastor And Church Lead You To Hell by emmyskies(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
It's been over 2000 years ago JESUS CHRIST left the world, and far before the begining of the world have the devil be residing in the world. he has watched the growth of human race from one stage to another and from one generation to another even till this day. Also, he's transformed himself into an angel of light(2 Cor 11:14), deceiving both the beliving and unbelieving, polluting churches with false doctrines. I can't name them all, but will try make individual threads on some deceptions in christianity today. There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction -Proverbs 14:12.
If you are among the vast number of christians that only strongly heed the words of your pastor, I urge you this day to compare his teachings with the Bible and seek the truth, that the truth will set you free . Here are few:
¤Old testament doesn't matter
¤Law of Moses has being abolished
¤Christ have forgiven our past, present and future sins
¤it is only my pastor I should listen to
¤It not written anywhere in the Bible
¤GOD doesn't look at our body, only our heart
¤Tithe doesn't matter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“i’m A Divorced And Remarried Mother. Please, Don’t Change Church Practice.” / Bible Accounts That Suggest Reincarnation / Does God Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.