Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven (3075 Views)

Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Honour the LORD with thy substance and with the first fruits of thine increase...... (proverbs 3 vs 9)..

Peace and mercy from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the Lord......

It has been brought to the Lord's notice that His commandments to everyone to pay tithes has been deleted from the minds of the people thru heretic teachers who pervert God's word and whose damnation slumbereth not....

I AM THE LORD I CHANGE NOT (malachi 3 vs 6)

bring all the tithes into the store house and that there may be meat in the house of the Lord.... (malachi 3 vs 10) if u refuse and disobey you are curse with an everlasting curse (malachi 3 vs 9)

matthew 23 vs 23 the Lkord Jesus Christ had taught us the true way to pay tithes by observing judgement an mercy and walking in holiness and ur tithes will be accepted.... Tithes help the church and evangelism an missionary work.... Failure to pay tithes will undoubtedly lead u to hell because of 2 offences.... Robbing God (malachi 3 vs cool and disobedience and the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience.. Keep the commandments of God and pay ur tithes and honour Him with the tenth of ur earnings... God warns us not to bend His laws...... As for the heretic teachers like pastor kun and his company who pervert God's word and lead many astray against paying tithes... Repentance is needed from them or else a fiery indignation from the Eternal Judge will fall on them.. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit.. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by olu77(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
What is the name of the church you pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by ichuka(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Where are all this guys coming from self.

1 Like

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by mstik(f): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Not paying tithes cannot drag me to hell cool
Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by shikshark: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
oga...pple don wise up. u gats find oda means of income

6 Likes

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by emmyskies(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
@Mstik:It will:

1. You're robbing GOD
2. You're disobedient

@Op: Welcome back brother. Long time

1 Like

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by mstik(f): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
k
emmyskies: @Mstik:It will:

1. You're robbing GOD
2. You're disobedient

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Looks like we are doing a good job on nairaland , Pastors now feeling the heat of reduced wages from the tithe and are now coming to threaten the gullible with 'no heaven' .

100% fraud.

Ignore !!!

10 Likes

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
emmyskies: @Mstik:It will:

1. You're robbing GOD
2. You're disobedient

419 scamming is what this is.

You are the one who is in danger of destruction for preaching a fraudulent lie in God's name.

5 Likes

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
frosbel: Looks like we are doing a good job on nairaland , Pastors now feeling the heat of reduced wages from the tithe and are now coming to threaten the gullible with 'no heaven' .

100% fraud.

Ignore !!!
saw ur thread about anti-tithes movement... Well to say this about u.. I guess ur salvation is questionable...
Firstly u deny the Godhead and the deity of Christ
second u dont believe in the biblical judgement of hell fire but u join the JW with the existence of gehenna
and now ure here to war against the scriptural guides to tithes...

Mr frosbel pls wats the difference between u with an atheist?

1 Like

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
shikshark: oga...pple don wise up. u gats find oda means of income
if i eat of the tithes of ur income then i will be judged by the Lord.. The tithes u give God is to prove Him to bless u and to honour Him so that ur tithes will be used to propagate the Gospel of the kingdom of God thru charity and missionary work

1 Like

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
mstik: Not paying tithes cannot drag me to hell cool
the wrath of God comes upon the children of disobedience (ephesians 5 vs 6 ) besides going to hell u will be cursed.. U will be having spiritual problems and u wil go from assignment houses to the other and u wil blame ur problems on witches but u forgot to honour the Lord with ur tithes.. A word is enough for a wise.. He that hat an ear let him hear what the Spirit said to the people

1 Like

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
ProphetUdeme: saw ur thread about anti-tithes movement... Well to say this about u.. I guess ur salvation is questionable...
Firstly u deny the Godhead and the deity of Christ
second u dont believe in the biblical judgement of hell fire but u join the JW with the existence of gehenna
and now ure here to war against the scriptural guides to tithes...

Mr frosbel pls wats the difference between u with an atheist?

You a man of church not of GOD.

I advice you to repent of your wickedness and start to follow the real Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
ProphetUdeme: if i eat of the tithes of ur income then i will be judged by the Lord.. The tithes u give God is to prove Him to bless u and to honour Him so that ur tithes will be used to propagate the Gospel of the kingdom of God thru charity and missionary work

LIE.

God does not eat Money and Jesus told us we do not need money to preach the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by mstik(f): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
whatever cool
ProphetUdeme: the wrath of God comes upon the children of disobedience (ephesians 5 vs 6 ) besides going to hell u will be cursed.. U will be having spiritual problems and u wil go from assignment houses to the other and u wil blame ur problems on witches but u forgot to honour the Lord with ur tithes.. A word is enough for a wise.. He that hat an ear let him hear what the Spirit said to the people
Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Waspy(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Prophet Udeme,

Greetings.

I beseech you in the name of Christ, our Lord and Saviour to preach more on fornication, idolatary, wickedness, corruption and lawlessness which is rampant in our country.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Rich4god(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
My own na question... Where in the new testament did Christ said we should pay tithe...

2 Likes

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Rich4god(m): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Waspy: Prophet Udeme,

Greetings.

I beseech you in the name of Christ, our Lord and Saviour to preach more on fornication, idolatary, wickedness, corruption and lawlessness which is rampant in our country.

Thanks
lol... You want his church to be empty... Take a look at his signature...
Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by continentalceo(m): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2014
ProphetUdeme: if i eat of the tithes of ur income then i will be judged by the Lord.. The tithes u give God is to prove Him to bless u and to honour Him so that ur tithes will be used to propagate the Gospel of the kingdom of God thru charity and missionary work

Honest Question- were dose the tithe go? and why are you so concerned about my blessing?

2 Likes

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by continentalceo(m): 12:14am On Aug 06, 2014
If Tithing was so important why dint jesus our lord preach about it and also make people pay their tithe to him? Honest Question for Brother Udeme

3 Likes

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by JesusisLord85: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2014
ProphetUdeme: Honour the LORD with thy substance and with the first fruits of thine increase...... (proverbs 3 vs 9)..

It has been brought to the Lord's notice that His commandments to everyone to pay tithes has been deleted from the minds of the people thru heretic teachers who pervert God's word and whose damnation slumbereth not....

bring all the tithes into the store house and that there may be meat in the house of the Lord.... (malachi 3 vs 10) if u refuse and disobey you are curse with an everlasting curse (malachi 3 vs 9)

matthew 23 vs 23 the Lkord Jesus Christ had taught us the true way to pay tithes by observing judgement an mercy and walking in holiness and ur tithes will be accepted.... Tithes help the church and evangelism an missionary work.... Failure to pay tithes will undoubtedly lead u to hell because of 2 offences.... Robbing God (malachi 3 vs cool and disobedience and the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience.. Keep the commandments of God and pay ur tithes and honour Him with the tenth of ur earnings... God warns us not to bend His laws...... As for the heretic teachers like pastor kun and his company who pervert God's word and lead many astray against paying tithes... Repentance is needed from them or else a fiery indignation from the Eternal Judge will fall on them.. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit.. Amen

While this gentleman has bastardised the scriptures, I had to stop an pause.

If you are a 'member' of a church, and that church has embedded in its membership code, that you are to donate a tenth of your income, then you have entered into an agreement, which you MUST honour.
I avoid it altogether. Your religion is false. I keep the law, and I gain understanding of scriptures. Real scriptures, rather than spending years misquoting Paul.

OP, please read my thread on tithes if you want any understanding of the verses you ignorantly quote.

Shalom
Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by PastorKun(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2014
ProphetUdeme: Honour the LORD with thy substance and with the first fruits of thine increase...... (proverbs 3 vs 9)..

Another fraudster coming to ply his trade on nairaland, I thought it was against NL rules to use nairaland for fraudulent activities

3 Likes

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2014
The op is right, paying of tithe is very important.
Malachi 2:8 said it all if you don't pay your tithe you r robbing God n theft won't enter the kingdom of God..

1 Like

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by nora544: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2014
deb6: The op is right, paying of tithe is very important.
Malachi 2:8 said it all if you don't pay your tithe you r robbing God n theft won't enter the kingdom of God..

I know you belong to one of this new pentecost churches and this is the biggest lie of them.

You are no real christian when you belief this lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by nora544: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2014

are your pockets empty,

please tell me why so many pastors from nigerian new churches are so rich, because they fill their own pocket and make nothing or give only a very small amount to charity!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are one of this 419 pastors you take money from the poor to enrich yourself in the name of God.

3 Likes

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by anukulapo: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2014
@topic

That's not true. Don't say what God did not tell you nor clearly written in the bible.

but at least we all know that all liars will go to hell sha.

Revelation 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and ALL LIARS--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

1 Like

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by emmyskies(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wow!!! So many contrary Beliefs and doctrines. Well, I'm no suprised. For it is written: "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." (2 Timothy 4:3-4)

1 Like

Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
frosbel:

I advice you to repent of your wickedness and start to follow the real Jesus.
lol repent of which wickedness am i a murderer?
Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
frosbel:

LIE.

God does not eat Money and Jesus told us we do not need money to preach the gospel.
the missionaries that will preach the gospel in towns that have not heard about Christ? How will they survive? The tithes we pay spiritually grows the church and it is used for the work of God and for charity..... Frosbel as an ex-pentecostal believer that wandered from church to churches and finally to jehovah witness the church of anti'christ... U need salvation through Jesus Christ and not thru ur doctrines
Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Waspy: Prophet Udeme,

Greetings.

Thanks
this i will do if God permit ( hebrews 6 vs 3 ). However the unknown and little mistakes like failure to pay tithes has led many souls to perish because my people perish for lack of knowledge (hosea 4 vs 6 )
Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rich4god: My own na question... Where in the new testament did Christ said we should pay tithe...
the command by the Lord Jesus for us to pay tithes can be unveiled in matthew 23 vs 23 .... Read it with understanding
Re: Obey God's Commandments - No Tithes No Heaven by mstik(f): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
@op. Gimme your account nos. lemme pay you my tithe of one year wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Death Is A Ticket To Heaven Why Are So Many Believers Scared Of Dying / Boko-haram Are The True Muslims. / The Greatest Law Preacher - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.