Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? (5680 Views)

What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe / How Often Should You Call Your Guy/babe / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2014
Hey Nairalanders, I was driving one of those 2km/hr this evening and saw this guy and his babe walking, our eyes locked and the thought why such a pretty lady will be with a broke guy came to me. Yes even the best of us will contemplate enticing the girl/guy and some will actually leave their relationship for a more in quote 'PROSPECTIVE PARTNER'.
So my question to all guys/damsels, have you ever actually left a relationship for a more propestive one (In plain English for a richer guy for ladies , and more beautiful lady for guys) ?
Also, why don't you look for someone single but rather prefer to take/snatch/entice/tempt another persons guy/gurl ?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2014
^^ OH BOY!!!! with such state of mind, you will always fail in life.

so having a car should be a reason why a girl be with you and not the man she loves? and why should a girl even be with you when some men have PRIVATE JETS?!

if anyone contemplates leaving someone, then so be it, but let it be for the RIGHT reasons........but then again, so many deluded people out there that i am not even surprised that some women would tell you that any man with a car will get her attention.

32 Likes

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2014
Lolz! Ur post jst flippd ma thoughts bak 2dos days in sch, guys fightn over a lady nd d lady would b busy calln dem "two mugus"

2 Likes

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^ OH BOY!!!! with such state of mind, you will always fail in life.

so having a car should be a reason why a girl be with you and not the man she loves? and why should a girl even be with you when some men have PRIVATE JETS?!

if anyone contemplates leaving someone, then so be it, but let it be for the RIGHT reasons........but then again, so many deluded people out there that i am not even surprised that some women would tell you that any man with a car will get her attention.

Stick to topic Sir, or you are going to tell me that saints don't have negative thoughts janes

1 Like

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2014
proevan:
Stick to topic Sir, or you are going to tell me that saints don't have negative thoughts janes

bro, the fact that you would even think that a PROPER woman happily in a r/ship with her loving man, would drop him because of motor......is the real problem here. this is the story of a deluded woman with misplaced priorities in her life (unless of course the love for that motor will replace her love for her ex). you dont want to be thinking about what WHORES do, and compare that with what real proper women do.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

bro, the fact that you would even think that a PROPER woman happily in a r/ship with her loving man, would drop him because of motor......is the real problem here. this is the story of a deluded woman with misplaced priorities in her life (unless of course the love for that motor will replace her love for her ex). you dont want to be thinking about what WHORES do, and compare that with what real proper women do.

So you are judging my thought now ? But you haven't answered the question MrBrownjay gringringrin
Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2014
proevan:

So you are judging my thought now ? But you haven't answered the question MrBrownjay gringringrin

your thought is what is important in your post (and at the same time the problem)...... "the thought why such a pretty lady will be with a broke guy came to me".

1st you see two people and automatically assumes that the man is broke, 2nd that this lady will fall for a man with a car simply because "supposedly" her man aint got one, and 3rd, the most important one of them all, is that a broke man should not have a girl.

but let us all not focus on that and instead answer your question...... NO, i have never left a woman because of her beautiful friend, i may have left r/ships for all the wrong reasons when i was young dumb and full of cuum, but not that one.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by priest2u(m): 1:52am On Aug 06, 2014
@op I have done it before but will never do it again smiley I met this pretty babe, we became friends and in less than 2 weeks I asked her out. I didn't know she was in a 2yrs old very serious relationship but she told me when I ask her. However to my surprise one thing led to another and she dumped her bf of two yrs to be with me.Though I enjoyed her while it lasted but I was surprise when she broke the relationship for supposedly richer man, in fact she got engage two weeks after the breakup and display are ring on fb. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by mstik(f): 2:02am On Aug 06, 2014
Karma is a biatch
Dude, beauty and money dosent necessarily go hand in hand

2 Likes

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 06, 2014
priest2u: @op I have done it before but will never do it again smiley I met this pretty babe, we became friends and in less than 2 weeks I asked her out. I didn't know she was in a 2yrs old very serious relationship but she told me when I ask her. However to my surprise one thing led to another and she dumped her bf of two yrs to be with me.Though I enjoyed her while it lasted but I was surprise when she broke the relationship for supposedly richer man, in fact she got engage two weeks after the breakup and display are ring on fb. Lol

they say:" what you get with honey, you will lose with sweeter honey" lol
Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Lobolintin(m): 2:12am On Aug 06, 2014
@OP you need ebola Injection.... That guy walking with his babe,might be walking down to where he PArked his range rover sport ... Your car fit be 400thousand naira tokunbo.... I took my guy babe once back in school, pure love... But I kinda regretted it sha... Back experience ..... Learned my own hard lesson...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by xp17(m): 3:44am On Aug 06, 2014
all the girls I have met always have a boyfriend the first day I see em I'm yet to meet one who doesn't tongue

btw, since when did owning a car becomes likened to being rich?
Nigerians and their irritating mentality:p

11 Likes

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by SpcAgtOko: 5:40am On Aug 06, 2014
xp17: all the girls I have met always have a boyfriend the first day I see em I'm yet to meet one who doesn't tongue

Do you own a car? grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 06, 2014
proevan: Hey Nairalanders, I was driving one of those 2km/hr this evening and saw this guy and his babe walking, our eyes locked and the thought why such a pretty lady will be with a broke guy came to me. Yes even the best of us will contemplate enticing the girl/guy and some will actually leave their relationship for a more in quote 'PROSPECTIVE PARTNER'.
So my question to all guys/damsels, have you ever actually left a relationship for a more propestive one (In plain English for a richer guy for ladies , and more beautiful lady for guys) ?
Also, why don't you look for someone single but rather prefer to take/snatch/entice/tempt another persons guy/gurl ?

you killed your sweet topic with your arrogance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by xp17(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Do you own a car? grin
when I grow up I'll buy one , maybe a brand-new1976 beetle

sleeping time for me, but wanna set a trap for bush meat before going to bed. nothing like sleeping with hope for tomorrow cool

adios!

6 Likes

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by cc150615(f): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2014
OP your post is incoherent, are u asking if I've been a snatcher or a snatchee or both, nd also take note that reason a babe leaves a guy is not always cos of money, yea cos I've left a richer guy for a surulere before, Yea cos of love, guess I was the snatchee then but I didn't tell the new guy that I had someone before!

1 Like

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

you killed your sweet topic with your arrogance

No Sir I didn't, just the same way you think I am arrogant was my thinking. It was never action but just fiction, I put it up there for the topic.

Boss just answer the question undecided
Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2014
cc150615: OP your post is incoherent, are u asking if I've been a snatcher or a snatchee or both, nd also take note that reason a babe leaves a guy is not always cos of money, yea cos I've left a richer guy for a surulere before, Yea cos of love, guess I was the snatchee then but I didn't tell the new guy that I had someone before!

Why is almost everyone attacking me, sure people leave relationship for one reason or the other but in this case I am taking of forcefully snatching because you have the means and the other is of easy virtue.

Most people leave or get into relationship the wrong way.
Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2014
unpredictedone: Lolz! Ur post jst flippd ma thoughts bak 2dos days in sch, guys fightn over a lady nd d lady would b busy calln dem "two mugus"

Ermm note that for some people their those days is 2014 gringringrin
Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

your thought is what is important in your post (and at the same time the problem)...... "the thought why such a pretty lady will be with a broke guy came to me".

1st you see two people and automatically assumes that the man is broke, 2nd that this lady will fall for a man with a car simply because "supposedly" her man aint got one, and 3rd, the most important one of them all, is that a broke man should not have a girl.

but let us all not focus on that and instead answer your question...... NO, i have never left a woman because of her beautiful friend, i may have left r/ships for all the wrong reasons when i was young dumb and full of cuum, but not that one.

Yep we all human after-all, there is actually no dumber dumb. Thinking of this the reason so many failed marriages today because people dumb reason into it.
Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2014
Lobolintin: @OP you need ebola Injection.... That guy walking with his babe,might be walking down to where he PArked his range rover sport ... Your car fit be 400thousand naira tokunbo.... I took my guy babe once back in school, pure love... But I kinda regretted it sha... Back experience ..... Learned my own hard lesson...

Pharisee shocked. Please no ebola on this thread biko
Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: Karma is a biatch
Dude, beauty and money dosent necessarily go hand in hand

Why do I have this feeling that ladies are avioding this thread. I know that somehow somewhere a gurl has just left her bf because of a richer guy. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2014
xp17: all the girls I have met always have a boyfriend the first day I see em I'm yet to meet one who doesn't tongue

So you are indirectly implicated. And what nationality are you, simple movies you can't even act your role shocked
Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2014
I have met a lady who said she will never date a man unless he is rich and drives a BMW. So people what do you say about that
Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by cc150615(f): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2014
proevan:

Why do I have this feeling that ladies are avioding this thread. I know that somehow somewhere a gurl has just left her bf because of a richer guy. lipsrsealed
Nd that gurl has probably not come across your thread!

1 Like

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Pinkytracy: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2014
proevan: I have met a lady who said she will never date a man unless he is rich and drives a BMW. So people what do you say about that

she will definitely end up with a wretched man

don't ask me how

4 Likes

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Godson201333(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2014
I think,I once snatched someones babe bt i think its unfair!!
Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by cr7lomo: 10:31am On Aug 06, 2014
If u r aware that she is in a very committed relationship of some yrs and go on to snatch her , Karma will surely hunt u down . I can Neva date a woman in a very srs relationship , no mata hw pretty she looks . Only if she Neva told me bout d other guy , then surely karma will catch up wit her and not me. People Sud always try to b careful , don't get carried away cos it might come bk hunting

2 Likes

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by kingbella: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2014
there is boo scarcity, a lot of gals have joined the snatching business grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2014
Pinkytracy:

she will definitely end up with a wretched man

don't ask me how

I am not asking how, but why ? grin
Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2014
Godson201333: I think,I once snatched someones babe bt i think its unfair!!

Thank you for showing us how to be real ; btw people in-here are dorging the question. I am smelling guilty peeps all over this thread especially the boo kidnapers gringringrin
Re: Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? by Femsyn(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Ideal scenario: Never snatch anybody's partner, if he/she is in a serious relationship. There are too many ladies or guys out there for you to now start snatching partners. Whats wrong has no other name. Life always has its way of balancing evil/good, which is KARMA.

For some, you tactically incite hatred into the relationship, such that it now deteriorates to an extent where you now come in as the "saviour".

One question, what if you were in the guy's shoes because u ain't perfect yourself, neither is any relationship. Please allow the relationship run its course independently and when they are done (and if they are), you can now come in.

If your partner has ever been snatched, let it go, it was never meant to be. If u've been snatching, there's a likelyhood, s/he'll be snatched (or something similar) from you too, married or not.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... / What Do Ladies Enjoy When Men Grind Them? / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.