Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures (8098 Views)

Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. / Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? / [photos] Dashing Buhari In New Campaign Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by collynzov5: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Op do you know where your next meal will come from?? gringrin

Honestly, you sound like poverty itself!! cheesy
I can comfortably feed your community for charity.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by chinolization: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Descartes: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
arewafederation:

I think someone living in an erosion ravaged, almost extinct part of Nigeria should have little or no concern about Ogbeni's posters.

Let the people of Osun worry about that.
You should be thinking of how to liberate your region from alnajiri system and boko haram menace which will soon engulf your enclave cheesy grin angry

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Descartes: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5:
Nna I ga-egbu mnadu o o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5:

Aside this PPP you do online for PDP..what other source of income do you have to even afford to feed yourself comfortably.....not to talk of feeding an extra mouth.

Don't worry...your own scrawny face pictures will soon surface here..just like Idumuose ' s

Eddiot..

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5:
Hehehe. Really?? grin

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by omenka(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
arewafederation:

I think someone living in an erosion ravaged, almost extinct part of Nigeria should have little or no concern about Ogbeni's posters.

Let the people of Osun worry about that.
Oh Lawd!!

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by collynzov5: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Aside this PPP you do online for PDP..what other source of income do you have to even afford to feed yourself comfortably.....not to talk of feeding an extra mouth.

Don't worry...your own scrawny face pictures will soon surface here..just like Idumuose ' s

Eddiot..
Ilmuguboy Collynzo has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, physically or financially.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
okparaugo: This is not yorubaland.

Every south westerner is from Lagos state...
What is this fool saying?
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by iJAY1: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
I was going to attack you for calling his campaign shameless. now I know better...................damn, so shameless. d guy resemble Boko
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5: How can a man be so comfortable with poverty?
[img]http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-g.ak/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t1.0-0/q71/s320x320/10547654_3g]
Stop commenting on this fool's thread. Why making idiots popular?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5:
Ilmuguboy Collynzo has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, physically or financially.

Don't worry.

Just the way I offered to give out a brand new Xperia Z1 compact to Idumuose and he claimed to be a big boy and doesn't want my phone...you too will soon be exposed as another hungry jobless man.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by vicenteze: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
It seems like this Ogbeni Rauf is a rasckal and he looks like a common criminal...oloshi

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by arewafederation: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
You should be thinking of how to liberate your region from alnajiri system and boko haram menace which will soon engulf your enclave cheesy grin angry

Don't worry, when Mr Jonathan gets swept from office in 2015, Bokoharam will be a forgone issue. tongue
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by chinolization: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Oh ghosh..that's really below the belt..even though you are correct!

vicenteze: It seems like this Ogbeni Rauf is a rasckal and he looks like a common criminal...oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by idumuose(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Don't worry.

Just the way I offered to give out a brand new Xperia Z1 compact to Idumuose and he claimed to be a big boy and doesn't want my phone...you too will soon be exposed as another hungry jobless man.

Going to Apapa wharf everyday to help offload the containers brought in by ndiigbo is what is keeping your soul and body from dying of starvation.Everyday when you wake up from your sleep,don't forget to always thank God for using ndigbo to keep you alive.You ungrateful boy.

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Descartes: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
arewafederation:

Don't worry, when Mr Jonathan gets swept from office in 2015, Bokoharam will be a forgone issue. tongue
Hmm…so it's true that the Abokis have been using bokoharam to discredit GEJ. shocked shocked
Thank God it came from your mouth. wink
Will bookmark this page for future reference and security reports angry
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
idumuose:
Going to Apapa wharf everyday to help offload the containers brought in by ndiigbo is what is keeping your soul and body from dying of starvation.Everyday when you wake up from your sleep,don't forget to always thank God for using ndigbo to keep you alive.You ungrateful boy.

Look at the dirty looking boy....

So you still have the temerity to come to NL after the disgrace? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by neena: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
ilugunboy:
Idumoshit is a snake eating monkey.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
neena: Idumoshit is a snake eating monkey.

The guy is as ugly as ugly can be... grin

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by neena: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
ilugunboy:
The guy is as ugly as ugly can be... grin
His kids are just as ugly and unkempt. Save for my kindness, I would have posted their pictures.

Idumose, try cleaning up your daughter, abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by joseph1832(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5: How can a man be so comfortable with poverty?
I believe it's called SELFLESSNESS!. A quality Goodluck Jonathan and many of our Nigerian leaders lack!.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by collynzov5: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
How can a governor be so shameless that he doesn't mind sharing pictures of innocent children waving at him in a dilapidated school.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by collynzov5: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Suffering and waving....

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by collynzov5: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
joseph1832:
I believe it's called SELFLESSNESS!. A quality Goodluck Jonathan and many of our Nigerian leaders lack!.
Absolute balderdash!
A selfless man will do anything to bring his people out of that condition instead of performing stunts and pretending to bring himself to their level only to return home to his opulence after the ''show''.
Selfless indeed!
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by joseph1832(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5:
Absolute balderdash!
A selfless man will do anything to brings his people out of that condition instead of performing stunts and pretending to bring himself to their level only to return home to his opulence after the ''show''.
Selfless indeed!

Direct this to GEJ and our Nigerian leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by arewafederation: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Hmm…so it's true that the Abokis have been using bokoharam to discredit GEJ. shocked shocked
Thank God it came from your mouth. wink
Will bookmark this page for future reference and security reports angry

Don't forget to add that all inyamiris will be sent packing from Arewa if GEJ is re elected. tongue

Tell the Security operatives that AREWAFEDERATION said so... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by JEITO: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
arewafederation: Mr. Collynzov5,hope heart attack doesn't kill you because of Ogbeni.

Just curious; what has GEJ done to improve the lives of the Citizens in Osun state? undecided
What is the function of a state governor?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by idumuose(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Disgrace? Epilepsy seizure has completely beclouded your sense of reasoning.But when i open a thread,your fellow gangsters will swarm the thread like hungry bats.gurnam and ilugunboy combined are like ranting ants in my presence‎​​​​​grin grin

Frank5 has just open a thread about the increasing numbers of almajiris in south west.Go and see how you can salvage the little that is remaining of your people's credibilty and stop hiding and pretending you don't know your people are being currently being decimated on that thread.C0WARD.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by idumuose(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Disgrace? Epilepsy seizure has completely beclouded your sense of reasoning.But when i open a thread,your fellow gangsters will swarm the thread like hungry bats.gurnam and ilugunboy combined are like ranting ants in my presence‎​​​​​grin grin

Frank5 has just open a thread about the increasing numbers of almajiris in south west.Go and see how you can salvage the little that is remaining of your people's credibilty and stop hiding and pretending you don't know your people are currently being decimated on that thread.C0WARD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enyimba Industrial City: Abia Seeks Presidential Approval / Enyinnaya Nwafor Paid Don Ubani N5m To Attack Gov. Ikpeazu - Ex-LGA Chair / Lagos-Kano Mass Transit & Fuel-Haulage Trains Begins Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.