Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures (8099 Views)

Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. / Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? / [photos] Dashing Buhari In New Campaign Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
armadeo:

I love this second pic. Not from osun though

Did the state government ban Aluminium roofing sheets in Osun?

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by armadeo(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Its an old town its to be expected. You don't expect govt to go about roofing private residences do you?

Besides its the posture on the bus I like.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Wow...govt dont roof house in West...na waooo in East our govt roof our houses now.

Nawaoo all this herbalists and thugs you people and making leaders here in SW are drying you people like kpomo.

No wonder all the conie-brownie is the trademark of every SW city.

armadeo: Its an old town its to be expected. You don't expect govt to go about roofing private residences do you?

Besides its the posture on the bus I like.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by armadeo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
BuddahMonk: Wow...govt dont roof house in West...na waooo in East our govt roof our houses now.

Nawaoo all this herbalists and thugs you people and making leaders here in SW are drying you people like kpomo.

No wonder all the conie-brownie is the trademark of every SW city.

Dude am not from the sw. I simply admired a photo. Take or tribalistic rants somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
I cant imagine what you passed thru growing up.

Too spar with an unclean dolt or to argue with an uncircumcized terrorist is making mockery of oneself. Animals sometimes in their lifetime deskin themselves, even newborn goats and sheep do have thier hooves removed immediately they are born but how can a human who knew what purification is all about spending his entire life on earth dangling something that will make a devil shout Blood of Muhammad

ilugunboy:

Lmao...

Only inadequate and insecure man like you put money on table before sexx.x.

You lot are really revealing as true... our believe that most of you are products of Anambra examination miracle center with your inadequacy with commonly used English words...
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Am sorry....your denial is justified and i wish you the best.
One have every reason to deny being from there.

Am sorry, those places arent fit for human habitation, when FG was raising fund for terror victims they should have raised too for Brownroofs and mudhouses victims too.

Sorry for tagging you to the wrong and evil place.

Click like if my apology is accepted
armadeo:

Dude am not from the sw. I simply admired a photo. Take or tribalistic rants somewhere else.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
BuddahMonk: I cant imagine what you passed thru growing up.

Too spar with an unclean dolt or to argue with an uncircumcized terrorist is making mockery of oneself. Animals sometimes in their lifetime deskin themselves, even newborn goats and sheep do have thier hooves removed immediately they are born but how can a human who knew what purification is all about spending his entire life on earth dangling something that will make a devil shout Blood of Muhammad

Take you fagg..ot rants elsewhere...you are just too fixated with the man private part for my comfort.

Illiterate.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by armadeo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
BuddahMonk: Am sorry....your denial is justified and i wish you the best.
One have every reason to deny being from there.

Am sorry, those places arent fit for human habitation, when FG was raising fund for terror victims they should have raised too for Brownroofs and mudhouses victims too.

Sorry for tagging you to the wrong and evil place.

Click like if my apology is accepted

I didn't deny anything. I simply corrected an opinion of yours. You are still spilling tribal hate so I won't like your post

I am beyond tribal and religious sentiments. I pray you get there soon.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by wheredemdey: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
armadeo:

I didn't deny anything. I simply corrected an opinion of yours. You are still spilling tribal hate so I won't like your post

BUT WHY ARE YOU DENYING YOUR TRIBE LIKE THIS??

YOU SOUND SO INSECURE...ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU COME FROM AN INDIGENT BACKGROUND...THERE IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF..ITS YOUR HERITAGE,YOUR PRIDE AND STAMPED BIRTHMARK..PLS REGALE IN YOUR GOD GIVEN POVERTY ENCLAVE.

ADIOS
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sorry i aint just that your condition gives me goosepimples cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ilugunboy:

Take you fagg..ot rants elsewhere...you are just too fixated with the man private part for my comfort.

Illiterate.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Your case is understandable, stick with it and ruffle no feathers

armadeo:

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by anonimi: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
collynzov5: A man who truly performed when he had the opportunity will not need to perform ''stunts'' to win the hearts and get the sympathy of the people.

This picture na real wah!
The man wan turn igunnun - masquerade on stilts- sake of sey im wan continue to dey chop our money with im godfather Ogbeni Ojuyobo of Bourdillon shocked shocked
Our MUMU don do!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Guy walahi i tire for this people, this is that slowpoke WIZEGUY dugg up a dirty Ibadam and Oshogbo pictures and wrote Abia and Ebonyi on top them untill idumose caught him.

Olatunde salami the osogbolandlord said he is an NNPC consultant in Abuja but he is a borehole drilling toad in the backwaters of Oshogbo.
wheredemdey:

YOU SOUND SO INSECURE...ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU COME FROM AN INDIGENT BACKGROUND...THERE IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF..ITS YOUR HERITAGE,YOUR PRIDE AND STAMPED BIRTHMARK..PLS REGALE IN YOUR GOD GIVEN POVERTY ENCLAVE.

ADIOS
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by armadeo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
wheredemdey:

ADIOS

This is hilarious.insecure for what. We are who we are and from where we come from. It I were from osun I would say so it doesn't remove anything.

The fact that you just want to e fight on tribal issues is cause for concern.

All this because I liked a photo.
grin
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by armadeo(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
BuddahMonk: Your case is understandable, stick with it and ruffle no feathers

??
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
This osun state is in a sorry-state, look @ shanties everywhere.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
BuddahMonk: Sorry i aint just that your condition gives me goosepimples cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lost soul.....the only thing you deserve is pity...at your age.....you've lost focus. You should die early to safe yourself of agonizing days.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
BuddahMonk: Guy walahi i tire for this people, this is that slowpoke WIZEGUY dugg up a dirty Ibadam and Oshogbo pictures and wrote Abia and Ebonyi on top them untill idumose caught him.

Olatunde salami the osogbolandlord said he is an NNPC consultant in Abuja but he is a borehole drilling toad in the backwaters of Oshogbo.

.....and what do you for a living.? Pimping or selling your scrawny body to fellow faggooots like you?

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lol

terrorist, you may kill me but you too can die aswell.

So the choice is yours, strap yourself with IED and start looking for me or i will forever live to torment your unclean azz:
ilugunboy:

Lost soul.....the only thing you deserve is pity...at your age.....you've lost focus. You should die early to safe yourself of agonizing days.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
All of the above, i dey even grind human body for charms and exhume deadbodies to get goodluck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ilugunboy:

.....and what do you for a living.? Pimping or selling your scrawny body to fellow faggooots like you?
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by anago90: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
BuddahMonk: All of the above, i dey even grind human body for charms and exhume deadbodies to get goodluck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

fvckhead mofo tell me more about your uncle Clifford orji, eze ego, osinkwaku and the isakkaba period ditto for the Onitsha meat munching hotel. you head hunting bantunoid sired at the foot of the cameroun mountains.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by wheredemdey: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
anago90:

fvckhead mofo tell me more about your uncle Clifford orji, eze ego, osinkwaku and the isakkaba period ditto for the Onitsha meat munching hotel. you head hunting bantunoid sired at the foot of the cameroun mountains.

OGBENI,CLIFFORD WHO YOU OPENLY CALLED UNCLE WAS BORN AND RAISED IN IBADAN BEFORE HE MIGRATED TO LAGOS..HE WAS NOT INFLUENCED BY THE GALLANT EASTERNERS...SOON YOU WILL SAY SOKA IN IBADAN WAS INHABITED BY ENTERPRISING IGBOS.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by anago90: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
wheredemdey:

OGBENI,CLIFFORD WHO YOU OPENLY CALLED UNCLE WAS BORN AND RAISED IN IBADAN BEFORE HE MIGRATED TO LAGOS..HE WAS NOT INFLUENCED BY THE GALLANT EASTERNERS...SOON YOU WILL SAY SOKA IN IBADAN WAS INHABITED BY ENTERPRISING IGBOS.

niggi stop telling me balderdash. Ibadan ko ogbomosho ni. the dude is a fecking bantunoid end of story.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by wheredemdey: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
anago90:

niggi stop telling me balderdash. Ibadan ko ogbomosho ni. the dude is a fecking bantunoid end of story.

FACE THE TOPIC AND QUIT PLAYING THE OSTRICH..

WHERE WAS HE RAISED?

WHAT CULTURE INFLUENCED HIM??

WHICH TRIBE DID HE LOOK UPTO AND IMBIBED THEIR DOCTRINES?

IN WHOSE ENCLAVE WAS HE APPREHENDED?

DUDE YOUR SUPPOSED "UNCLE CLIFFORD" IS A BONAFIDE Y0L0BA MAN QED.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
tunde howfar

na only you waka come, its like the heat don too much on ilugun so he called you

did you see chino as he told you to meet him
anago90:

Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by sesanrota(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
tit: This is the only thing the rascal achieved!
$50 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

Lets assume these is the limit your brain can serve you
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by anago90: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
BuddahMonk: tunde howfar

na only you waka come, its like the heat don too much on ilugun so he called you

did you see chino as he told you to meet him

I don't do greetings with my adversaries. that mofo didn't cross the Niger bridge I can swear by anything. moreover I'm not even coming down to vote. and are you ready for my head and jaw breaking spanking.
Re: Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures by anago90: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
wheredemdey:

FACE THE TOPIC AND QUIT PLAYING THE OSTRICH..

WHERE WAS HE RAISED?

WHAT CULTURE INFLUENCED HIM??

WHICH TRIBE DID HE LOOK UPTO AND IMBIBED THEIR DOCTRINES?

IN WHOSE ENCLAVE WAS HE APPREHENDED?

DUDE YOUR SUPPOSED "UNCLE CLIFFORD" IS A BONAFIDE Y0L0BA MAN QED.

using animal logic here werey, only in your fvckhead is Clifford raised in Ibadan. shofodanu trying to distort fact again. osinkwaku and eze ego too are raised in ado ekiti. in saner climes waste of natural selection like you, would have been exchange for one seed of groundnut after your miserable birth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu / Court Denies Agba Jalingo Bail / See What This Man Is Spotted Selling On The Streets Of Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.