Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige (2163 Views)

Osun 2018: Frustration Sets In For Omisore, Set To Dump PDP / Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons / Exclusive Photos From Pres. Jonathan Campaigns For Omisore In Oshgbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by EngrAbiola: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Muyiwa Ige has called on the people of Obokun LGA of Osun state and the entire Osun state indigenes to reject Senator Iyiola Omisore at the Aug 9 Governorship election in the state.

The young Ige made this call during the Obokun Local Government rally that took place in Esa Oke, Esa Odo, Imesi Ile, Otan Ile and Ilare.

According to the “Arole Ige” as he is popularly called by his people, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate in Osun have no business with good governance, peace and the infrastructure development that the state is witnessing but are only interested in creating chaos, looting the treasury and oppressing the people of the state.

Continue Here: http://musbizublog.com/?p=18720

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by neena: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2014
Don't worry, omikomi would never smell the state house till he resurrects Bola Ige and the Olu omo of Osun!

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by Justbright(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2014
that is not ur call to make, mr young ige...let d pple osun decide who to vote for....u shuldnt let some politicians used ur old mans death as a ride to power......dis same pple killed funsho williams in lagos so pls dey are not who u tink dey are except of course u too av mortgage d death of ur old man for contracts and appointment

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by Justbright(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2014
wink[color=#000099][/color]that is not ur call to make, mr young ige...let d pple osun decide who to vote for....u shuldnt let some politicians used ur old mans death as a ride to power......dis same pple killed funsho williams in lagos so pls dey are not who u tink dey are except of course u too av mortgage d death of ur old man for contracts and appointment......first to coment smileythat is not ur call to make, mr young ige...let d pple osun decide who to vote for....u shuldnt let some politicians used ur old mans death as a ride to power......dis same pple killed funsho williams in lagos so pls dey are not who u tink dey are except of course u too av mortgage d death of ur old man for contracts and appointment.....
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by Mabaleosi(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2014
Mr. muyiwa your father was a greedy old fool. He claimed to be a clean man yet he accepted to be in obasanjo evil cabinet and he was assassinated like dog and the evil govt he worked for, who knew what they did, did nothing to investigate his death. Muyiwa if you have any cry to make now please take it to obasanjo"s doorstep.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by bokoslayer: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Mabaleosi: Mr. muyiwa your father was a greedy old fool. He claimed to be a clean man yet he accepted to be in obasanjo evil cabinet and he was assassinated like dog and the evil govt he worked for, who knew what they did, did nothing to investigate his death. Muyiwa if you have any cry to make now please take it to obasanjo"s doorstep.

And I cannot forget how his father made people kill my father's bosom friend with his new born baby shortly after losing the 1983 election. Bola Ige, may your soul rot in hell!! Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by sullybee(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Who the Hell is muyiwa Ige,your dad is nobody.....
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by worthytalk: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
OBJ killed Ige not Omisore.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by lawkie77(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
let the dead bury the dead,
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by danot1030: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Justbright: that is not ur call to make, mr young ige...let d pple osun decide who to vote for....u shuldnt let some politicians used ur old mans death as a ride to power......dis same pple killed funsho williams in lagos so pls dey are not who u tink dey are except of course u too av mortgage d death of ur old man for contracts and appointment
be reasonable in ur view. Let's leave the murder issue aside, u don't expect him to drum support for a man dat publicly remove his fathers cap, u don't even pray ur own children be mumu to watch a thug that treat as such coming to rule over them without campaigning against him. Beside u, Omisore and rest of pdp can exonerate omisore as u want we are not fools as u assume, omisore is d killer.
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by danot1030: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
sullybee: Who the Hell is muyiwa Ige,your dad is nobody.....
and who is ur own father? A bamboo right
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by egift(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
#BringBackBolaIge
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by Mcweber(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
if no be say this country get as e be sef, make Omisore dey believe say him be the next Governor of the state of Osun. hmmm, orisirisi..........Mtcheeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
ok
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by Mcweber(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
sullybee: Who the Hell is muyiwa Ige,your dad is nobody.....
huh?? Bola Ige was a nobody.......No no no, something is wrong somewhere and that I'm sure of for u to post that.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by OCTAVO: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ok, Mr Ige, you need to do a massive campaign! You may need the help of APC on this. cheesy
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by Justbright(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
danot1030: be reasonable in ur view. Let's leave the murder issue aside, u don't expect him to drum support for a man dat publicly remove his fathers cap, u don't even pray ur own children be mumu to watch a thug that treat as such coming to rule over them without campaigning against him. Beside u, Omisore and rest of pdp can exonerate omisore as u want we are not fools as u assume, omisore is d killer.

it is only a fool dat will go against d rule of a competent court of law of d land, we are in a democratic society wgere d rule of law is paramount.....has any court convicted omisore for murdering ige?ige wasnt working for omisore bt federal gov, if omisore were to be culpable in his death, den d onus is on d fg (iges employer) to investigate his death...for d record, D court discharged and acquitted omisore on ige murder case
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by omenka(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mabaleosi: Mr. muyiwa your father was a greedy old fool. He claimed to be a clean man yet he accepted to be in obasanjo evil cabinet and he was assassinated like dog and the evil govt he worked for, who knew what they did, did nothing to investigate his death. Muyiwa if you have any cry to make now please take it to obasanjo"s doorstep.
Says a lab specimen.
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by danot1030: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Justbright:

it is only a fool dat will go against d rule of a competent court of law of d land, we are in a democratic society wgere d rule of law is paramount.....has any court convicted omisore for murdering ige?ige wasnt working for omisore bt federal gov, if omisore were to be culpable in his death, den d onus is on d fg (iges employer) to investigate his death...for d record, D court discharged and acquitted omisore on ige murder case
I raised two issues in my comment, are saying d court discharged of removing Bola Ige's cap in the public and does our africa culture support that act? On the issue that the court discharged omisore of d murder, where? There juries were withdrawing from the case until pdp found d one that compromised. Every one knew that the whole judicial process to the case was witchhunted by pdp machinery, the senatorial election conducted on behalf of omisore was to compensate him for carrying out a Weldon job.
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by Mabaleosi(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Says a lab specimen.
your ignorant and stupidity are well display in your profile picture.
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by omenka(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mabaleosi: your ignorant and stupidity are well display in your profile picture.
Just like the rest of "them". gringringrin

When dem say make una enrol for school, una go refuse. Look at you now! gringringrin
Re: Don’t Vote For Omisore, My Father’s Death Must Not Be In Vain - Muyiwa Ige by dontjealousme: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Using ur fada death to play politics. shame!

(1) (Reply)

Convicted Soldiers Deserve To Die — Ex-generals / MURIC Stands About New 100 Note, Require Wisdom / Buhari's Daughter, Halima, Is Married To The Son Of Ali Modu Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.