Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Obama And Wife With President Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama And Wife With President Jonathan (50519 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by victorazy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
Michelle is this tall
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by victorazy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
sharks776:

PHOTOSHOP things...
here is the real PHOTO

Ur a born liar! From the way Obama was stading, u will know that it was diff pics

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by anonimi: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
sharks776:

PHOTOSHOP things...
here is the real PHOTO

You must be really STU'PID, right
Trying to LIE and take your fellow compatriots for FOOLS and MUGUS. I am just wondering what your CLUELESS objective is. shocked shocked
Below is the facebook page from the link in the OP clearly showing the USEmbassy address and comments:

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Firefire(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
victorazy:

Ur a born liar! From the way Obama was stading, u will know that it was diff pics

Don't mind the yeye fowl.

Am coming to show him... grin

3 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Firefire(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
sharks776:

PHOTOSHOP things...
here is the real PHOTO

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oShine your eyes :oShine your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by arewafederation: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
overhypedsteve: eya but you re comfortable being stupeed

I hate being quoted by eeediots... angry
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
berem: Yomi Casual should be the official tailor of Mr. President. I am tired of seeing him wearing this same style of outfit. sad

Mitchelle Obama, looking sexy always! cool
Western mental slave! Are you ever tired of seeing Obama in suit and tie?
I have been following your posts for a while and let me tell you something: being in the opposition does not mean giving a blind eye to the good and magnifying the bad, it is the ability to identify the good, moderately criticizing the bad while bringing up valid solutions to the bad. That my friend, is real politics.

4 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by onoja12: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
and what makes you believe that wearing a suit is been smart and wearing an african native attire is not

arewafederation:

The guy is not comfortable being smart.

4 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by BabaO2: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
CyberWolf: President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama greet His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, in the Blue Room during a U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit dinner at the White House, Aug. 5, 2014. [Official White House Photo by Amanda Lucidon)...Awesome cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/usembassynigeria?fref=nf

Even in physical, they both dwarfed him again after series of tongue lashing..
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by anonimi: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
onoja12: and what makes you believe that wearing a suit is been smart and wearing an african native attire is not

Nor mind some of our SLAVE brothers who cannot free themselves even they have been freed from their MENTAL chains but cannot shake it off. Make dem listen to the President of Kalakuta Republic:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6euC-JNr6KU][/url]

And the lyrics for those who want to REINFORCE their freedom:

Colo-mentality

[Chorus]
He be say you be colonial man
You don be slave man before
Them don release you now
But you never release yourself

I say you fit never release yourself
Colo-mentality
He be say you be colonial man
You don be slave man before
Them don release you now
But you never release yourself

He be so

He be so them dey do, them dey overdo
All the things them dey do (He be so!)

He be so them dey do, them think dey say
Them better pass them brothers

No be so? (He be so!)

The thing wey black no good
Na foreign things them dey like

No be so? (He be so!)

Them go turn air condition
And close them country away
No be so? (He be so!)

Them Judge him go put white wig
And jail him brothers away
No be so? (He be so!)

Them go proud of them name
And put them slave name for head

No be so? (He be so!)

Colo-mentality now make you hear me now

[Chorus]
Colo-mentality!

Mr. Ransome you make you hear
Mr. Williams you make you hear
Mr. Allia you make you hear
Mr. Mohammed you make you hear
Mr. Anglican you make you hear
Mr. Bishop you make you hear
Mr. Catholic you make you hear
Mr. Muslim you make you hear

Na Africa we dey o make you hear
Colo-mentality hear
Colo-mentality hear
Colo-mentality hear
Colo-mentality hear

[Chorus]
Colo-mentality!

Source: http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858727873/
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by sexzskil(f): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
Anyone who has eyes will know this photo is pure Photoshop! so easy, Nigeriansare just damn gullible. If u doubt me, how come Obama and wife are standing similar manner with the rest blackasss men as shown above?
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by arewafederation: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
onoja12: and what makes you believe that wearing a suit is been smart and wearing an [s]african[s] native attire is not

Tell me what is african about Jonathan's attire and his cowboy hat.

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
GEJ till 2023
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
ODE!!is that not how bayelsans dress?thats his tradtonal attire..does buhari wear suit?or does OBJ wear suit?say sumtin else bro
arewafederation:

Tell me what is african about Jonathan's attire and his cowboy hat.

3 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
MissMeiya: This picture is embarrassing. He looks stúpid, as usual.

He is Suffering from a severe case of mumu

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by VivaLaFrans: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
arewafederation:

The guy is not comfortable being smart.
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz.... All Nigerian leaders, tho. Our own suit is the Agbada or baban Riga.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Yemlizzy(f): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Jonathan on his usual attire! He no dey tire ni?
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by bendeniceguy: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Firefire: cool

cool. The President of The 'GIANT OF AFRICA' grin
ol boy, you wicked oh
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
tsolz84: ODE!!is that not how bayelsans dress?thats his tradtonal attire..does buhari wear suit?or does OBJ wear suit?say sumtin else bro

What is traditional about it? It's not an African attire like Babban Riga or Agbada
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by VivaLaFrans: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
sexzskil: Anyone who has eyes will know this photo is pure Photoshop! so easy, Nigeriansare just damn gullible. If u doubt me, how come Obama and wife are standing similar manner with the rest blackasss men as shown above?
Sister try and upgrade please, dont be left behind. In this Nigeria there are some people who dont even know if NEPA seizes light or not.
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Firefire(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
bendeniceguy: ol boy, you wicked oh

abi now.... Is he not? The fear of Nigeria... Is the beginning of losing your market/trade grin

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
So u expect him to dress like the yorubas / hausas?funny thoughts
Fulaman198:

What is traditional about it? It's not an African attire like Babban Riga or Agbada

3 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by F117A: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

what is nigerian about the arabization going on in the north?

3 Likes

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by VivaLaFrans: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
F117A: what is nigerian about the arabization going on in the north?
Lol... U guys are very funny. Lol, what u meant is the same as 'THE HAUSAS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHAD, NOT NIGERIA'. Lol

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
F117A: what is nigerian about the arabization going on in the north?

You are speaking completely out of point, are the Northerners speaking Arabic and wearing Arab clothing? You make no sense
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
tsolz84: So u expect him to dress like the yorubas / hausas?funny thoughts

Better for him to dress that way than a white man
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
If talk my mind about this picture oga Gej go vex. The photo look like a houseboy wey him master carry go out for shopping for bend down boutique

1 Like

Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
VivaLaFrans: Lol... U guys are very funny. Lol, what u meant is the same as 'THE HAUSAS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHAD, NOT NIGERIA'. Lol

Who said the Hausa are supposed to be in Chad? Just because they speak a Chadic language doesn't mean they are from Chad. You make no sense. You speak a Niger-Congo language are you from those countries? Nigerians and their limited mindset
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Emma8043(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
stevecantrell: Where did the suit go ?
stevecantrell: Where did the suit go ?
LEAVE AM LIKE DAT FOR US WE LOVE HIM LIKE DAT
*In phyno voice IF E DEY VEX U GO MULD*
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by F117A: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are speaking completely out of point, are the Northerners speaking Arabic and wearing Arab clothing? You make no sense
I have seen lots of northerners doing that.
They are now more arab than the arabians
Re: Obama And Wife With President Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
F117A: I have seen lots of northerners doing that.
They are now more arab than the arabians

Really? I'm from the North and i only hear Northerners speaking their own respective languages, with Hausa being the main one followed by Fulfulde, Ngas, Bade, Tiv, Kanuri, Bura, Ga'anda, Tera, Bolewa, Tangale, etc. Arabic is only spoken amongst the Shuwa Arab people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa / Michael Enyong's Egede Greeting Raises Eyebrow At Akwa Ibom Airport. Photos / Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.