Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos (1535 Views)

Two Military Officers Killed In Rivers. / Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) / Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by farem: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2014
Force Vs. Force: How two military officers died…just because of girlfriend
There was confusion on Sunday morning after two military officers, identified as Hilary and Sheu Abdullahi, died after a brutal clash.
How Nigerian Military Arrested 14 Key Members Of Boko Sect In Maiduguri
Nigerian soldiers
Our correspondent gathered that the incident happened at a popular night club on Pen Crescent, Apapa area of Lagos.
The PUNCH learnt from a reliable source that Hilary, a corporal in the Nigerian Army, had gone to the club with his girlfriend who was donned in a military outfit.
The source said, “The bouncers at the club stopped the lady and challenged her, asking if she was a soldier. But Hilary asked why they would question his girlfriend in his presence.
“Abdullahi, a naval officer, who was equally at the club with his girlfriend, came out to intervene. After listening to the bouncers, he told Hilary it was wrong for his girlfriend to wear a military uniform when she was not one. That was how Hilary left the bouncers and decided to tackle Abdullahi.”
Another source told our correspondent that the fight began after Abdullahi slapped the soldier’s girlfriend for disrespecting him.
He said, “The soldier was angry and went after the naval officer. He stabbed him with a jackknife and he died on the spot.”

Our correspondent gathered that Abdullahi’s colleagues, after getting wind of the situation, mobilised to the scene.
It was learnt that in retaliation, the men pounced on Hilary, and beat him to a pulp.
The affray was said to have escalated after the soldier gave up in their hands.
A resident was said to have made a distress call to policemen at the Apapa Police Division who arrived the scene on time to prevent further bloodshed.
The Deputy Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Lelma Kolle, while confirming the incident, said the police made two arrests at the scene.
He said, “Yes, the incident happened. Actually, two people died. We received a distress call from someone that there was a situation at the club and we instantly rushed to the scene. We were able to bring the situation under control and prevent further loss of lives. It was just unfortunate that by the time we got there, the two officers had died. But the police arrested two military officers in connection with the incident.”
He added that the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba, and the corpses of the slain officers, deposited in the mortuary.
The Army Public Relations Officer, Lieutenant Colonel Omale Ochagwuba, said he was at a programme and would appreciate if our correspondent could visit his office.
The Command Information Officer of the Western Naval Command, Lieutenant Commander Way Olabisi, said he would get back to our correspondent on the incident.
Culled from: THEPUNCH
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2014
Shame undecided
And why should his girlfriend wear the Army uniform?
Now that her useless boyfriend is dead,she go hear am for guard room. Foolish girl.
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by corisande: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2014
Absolutely worrisome, Odd news like this always gives drive me bonkers....So two mature men can't settled minor issues as Man to Man amicably than resorting to physical altercation? Very very shameful all because of a woman.....

Who do I blame now? Hillary or the Aboki, I won't blame the Lady simply because His boyfriend gave her the go-ahead to wear the cloth. I blame both men...The Naval man should have at least mind his biz and now look at what has happened to him. That's the more reason it is always advisable for people to mind their biz...Not every issue you must put your mouth
R.I.P Sirs

1 Like

Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by LadyH(f): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2014
And where z the girl now? undecided

smh.
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by majamajic(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Going back from where they came from, their souls rest in peace sad sad
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by Firefire(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2014
I hate reading this type of senseless stories and senseless killing in my country. angry
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by DeHero1: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2014
They should continue their fight in he....aven...ll
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by TonySpike: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2014
This is simply a case of:

[size=16pt]DOG EAT DOG[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by donguutti: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2014
Nigerian Military and Power drunk attitude.What reason is there to wear a Military uniform or carry weapons to
a Nightclub.Always displaying arrogance ,violent nature and taking laws into their hands.

Abdulahi slapped the girl for disrespecting him- when did punishment for disrespect become slapping
Hillary stabbed abdulahi for slapping his babe -when did punishment for slap become stabbing
Abdullahi’s colleagues pounced on Hilary, and beat him to a pulp,he died- another example of lawlessness
not forgetting the BRT saga

Apologies to siriusblack and other Gallant ones

2 Likes

Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2014
They will continue their fight in Hell. But wait o, why are Army and Naval officers always disgracing the military angry?? Their colleagues in the Airforce are better groomed and behaves more maturedly
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2014
Now, will we say they died in active service? RIP to the soldiers killed by BH! These two can continue their affray in the underworld

PS: I know the persons police arrested had nothing to do with d fight probably some unlucky bloody civilians

3 Likes

Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by desgiezd(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2014
The Army PRO will soon tell the whole world that nothing of such happened! They are experts in cover up!
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by nerodenero: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Women,tearing the world apart since creation angry.The fear of a woman is the beginning of wisdom.I hate to admit it but women are powerful than Men .We are the head while they are the neck,without the neck,the head cant move.RIP to the dead.
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by Descartes: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2014
Serves them right angry
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by dre11(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2014
cheesy
And where are those ladies that do say men can't die for love or for their loved ones.....

This is a case study nahgringrin
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2014
TonySpike: This is simply a case of:

[size=16pt]DOG EAT DOG[/size]

Whenever young single women are present, many men who are most often ill-equipped for a REAL fight work themselves up into a testosterone-fueled frenzy that predisposes them to engage in random violence against other males, in order to TRY and bestow on themselves the coveted status of all-conquering Alpha Male, just as do their primate contemporaries vying for supremacy in the context of Baboon and Chimpanzee societal hierarchy.

The writings of Charles Darwin dwelt at great length on the subject of natural selection, as it affected the individual survival of various marine and terrestrial species studied on the Galapagos Islands several hundred years ago. The two military men who died fighting to impress women outside a bar could be likened to foolhardy and impulsive Galapagos sea-lions lumbering about on the desolate wind-swept beaches of those remote islands so long ago, under the gaze of a young scientist named Charles Darwin, who duly noted the early violent deaths of the sea-lion colony's more reckless or aggressive individuals, often before such misfits even had a chance to breed and pass on their genetic material to another generation that would have borne similar undesirable character traits.

The dominance display contest of quintessential African man-pass-man aggression, observed between military men from different arms of the service, led to the deaths of both combatants, and their permanent removal from the surviving gene pool of humanity, in accordance with the laws of Charles Darwin, documented generations ago, yet still proven relevant every single day somewhere, on planet Earth.
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by ChristineC: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2014
peppyluv02: Shame undecided
And why should his girlfriend wear the Army uniform?
Now that her useless boyfriend is dead,she go hear am for guard room. Foolish girl.
Why shouldn't the girlfriend wear the military camouflage? Is it the naval officer's personal property? Why can't he respect the fact that her companion is a soldier? Why the slap on the chic's face?
You can't just tie wrapper on your head & carry a government job like it is your father's personal business.
I wear the airforce camo whenever my mum & I are going out, but I won't do that if my mum is not with me; nobody has ever questioned me about that simply out of regard for my mother.
No be everything person dey carry for head my sister.
The naval guy is gone, military job continues till forever undecided
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2014
ChristineC:
Why shouldn't the girlfriend wear the military camouflage? Is it the naval officer's personal property? Why can't he respect the fact that her companion is a soldier? Why the slap on the chic's face?
You can't just tie wrapper on your head & carry a government job like it is your father's personal business.
I wear the airfoce camo whenever my mum & I are going out, but I won't do that if my mum is not with me; nobody has ever questioned me about that simply out of regard for my mother.
No be everything person dey carry for head my sister.
The naval guy is gone, military job continues till forever undecided
You're so wrong sad I like your signature tho

1 Like

Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2014
Now another man will inherit the said girlfriend and continue from where Hilary stopped.

Has anyone seen a woman in hospital because her womanliness is brimming over with semen? Women and the thing between their thighs are like barracks; 'soja go, soja come; barracks remain'.

2 Likes

Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by ChristineC: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
BoboYekini: You're so wrong sad I like your signature tho
So wrong in what way
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Perfect script for nollywood things.....lolz
Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by KriTic24A: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
donguutti: Nigerian Military and Power drunk attitude.What reason is there to wear a Military uniform or carry weapons to
a Nightclub.Always displaying arrogance ,violent nature and taking laws into their hands.

Abdulahi slapped the girl for disrespecting him- when did punishment for disrespect become slapping
Hillary stabbed abdulahi for slapping his babe -when did punishment for slap become stabbing
Abdullahi’s colleagues pounced on Hilary, and beat him to a pulp,he died- another example of lawlessness
not forgetting the BRT saga

Apologies to siriusblack and other Gallant ones

No too suprise though...
Slapping, kicking and dragging Nigerians in open dirty gutters at the slightest provocation is a passtime affair among uniform personels in Nigeria.
You see that police will even kill someone who is not armed with a catapult and nothing will happened just because he is uniformed.
Reason is RESPECT to us as Nigerian is not part of their induction either you are a criminal or other-wise.
In other clime, there is still respect for people that have been sentenced, but here, one can even be gunned down by our power drunk officers even for only traffic infraction.
Examples abound...
The brigandage their commanders allowed to fester will somehow infect them one day...
What goes round will surely comes round... It's a matter of time.

Re: Bizzare: How Two Military Officers Died…just Because Of Girlfriend In Lagos by DeHero1: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2014
himkers: They will continue their fight in Hell. But wait o, why are Army and Naval officers always disgracing the military angry?? Their colleagues in the Airforce are better groomed and behaves more maturedly

Ggagaun!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bokoharam Secrets, Who Is The Man In CBN And The Other Man / Fayose ‘finishes’ PDP In South-west By Adekunle Adeola Sijibomi / Boko Haram Takes Over Ashaka Cement Factory In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.