Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas (1754 Views)

Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
In response to alleged reports that Governor Rochas
Okorocha of Imo State insulted and humiliated
Senator Chris Anyanwu and made her cry in public,
Senator Anyanwu has now made a strong statement
in response.
In a strong worded statement signed by her special
assistant on public affairs and communications,
Vivian Jonathan Iwuoha, the distinguished senator
said “the Governor did not, and dare not, call Senator
Chris Anyanwu a prostitute. Rochas has no liver to
embolden him on this.”
Her statement reads: Governor Okorocha has chosen
to constitute a menace to women; an affront to
women and this is battle for women, only our strong
and virile women will bring him to sanity.
Governor Okorocha may have guts but not enough to
let loose his tongue directly to Senator Chris
Anyanwu. That is to say the Governor did not, and
dare not, call Senator Chris Anyanwu a prostitute.
Rochas has no liver to embolden him on this. So, at
the Owerri cultural festival, he urged the people not
to vote for women who are generally prostitutes and
who have the tendency to slap their husbands – and
as usual he got away with it.
Senator Anyanwu does not fit into his bizarre
description and category, but it was well interpreted
by the crowd, and reports thereafter, to be a
statement directed to his enemy, the Senator. We all
know, it’s no longer a cold war, why Rochas has
drawn the battle line with Senator Anyanwu.
Apart from Senator Anyanwu being his strongest and
best contender in the 2015 guber race, Rochas will
not forget the power wielded by Senator Anyanwu for
his victory as governor of the State at the point when
Senator Anyanwu and APGA had not been betrayed
and sold out by Rochas. This is his sordid nature.
The statement further stated; Rochas Okorocha
needs some sort of therapy, fast. To this extent, no
counter attack came, and none will come, from
distinguished Senator Chris Anyanwu because in his
usual cowardice, he made a general, sweeping
statement derogatory to women.
Women must come together to fight against such
irresponsible and immodest conduct coming from a
man who gives impression that he has no reputation
to protect; who has no respect for the office and
position he represents in the State. The great news is
that Rochas has raised Senator Anyanwu to the status
of candidate. She has become a he-woman to be
feared by king-kong himself.
Rochas made a grave strategic error. He asked the
general question: will you vote a woman? It is not just
Senator Chris Anyanwu that is woman on IMO, but
Senator Anyanwu is that one that he fears and
dreads, knowing her strength and disciplinary nature.
That open, brazen statement that Owerri should not
vote woman has gone down for him.
Verily, the man who passed a vote of no confidence
on woman before the ancestors of Owerri people;
the man who declared at the timber market Orlu that
Imo women are the worst prostitutes will never again
enjoy the votes of women. Oru Owerri festival venue
was a declaration of war against woman. He will be
defeated and deflated by a woman, God being alive
and living.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/you-have-no-liver-anyanwu-fires-back-rochas

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Kanwulia: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ndi Igbo in the news again!
Hail BIAFRICA!!!! kiss
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Plshavmercyamen: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Akuko uwa! No amount of spinning or twisting on THIS ISSUE will ever pitch Umu nwanyi Imo state against Rochas. If she is not a HUSBAND BEATER, why is she making specific a general statement? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Descartes: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Let's watch and see how the event will unfold tongue
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by egift(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Husband beater. cry cry cry cry
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Onyegecha(f): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
When a high ranking public officer like a governor throws decorum to the winds not once or twice, but ALWAYS, he makes uncivil conduct a norm . Onye wuo onwe ya n'ala, umu okuko aturia ya.

3 Likes

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by henchamb(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Onyegecha: When a high ranking public officer like a governor throws decorum to the winds not once or twice, but ALWAYS, he makes uncivil conduct a norm . Onye wuo onwe ya n'ala, umu okuko aturia ya.

we didnt see ur lamentation when the senator insulted rochas on the floor of the senate over registration of northerners in imo state

3 Likes

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by tpia1: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by egift(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
henchamb: we didnt see ur lamentation when the senator insulted rochas on the floor of the senate over registration of northerners in imo state

That guy is having partial contacts in his brain. The only get him connected when they are done messing his conscientiousness. grin

5 Likes

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
so rochas called imo women prostitutes and some people are still praising him

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
egift: Husband beater. cry cry cry cry
is dat all u have to say?? Hmmm
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by JEITO: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Okorocha woman wrapper! When charlieboy disagrace am for public the other time the liverless man run away. Na for woman body e dey get mouth and power. angry

4 Likes

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Apart from Senator Anyanwu being his strongest and
best contender in the 2015 guber race, Rochas will
not forget the power wielded by Senator Anyanwu for
his victory as governor of the State at the point when
Senator Anyanwu and APGA had not been betrayed
and sold out by Rochas.

Madam Senator you also left APGA for PDP cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

To this extent, no
counter attack came, and none will come, from
distinguished Senator Chris Anyanwu because in his
usual cowardice, he made a general, sweeping
statement derogatory to women.
Women must come together to fight against such
irresponsible and immodest conduct coming from a
man who gives impression that he has no reputation
to protect; who has no respect for the office and
position he represents in the State. The great news is
that Rochas has raised Senator Anyanwu to the status
of candidate. She has become a he-woman to be
feared by king-kong himself.

Madam Playing the Gender Card won't Help you. Saying MALE Robbers is not an Insult to the Male Gender. cheesy cheesy cheesy. You have Nothing to say.

Please stop beating Your Husband

#SayNoToViolenceAgainstMen

3 Likes

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Plshavmercyamen: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
careytommy: so rochas called imo women prostitutes and some people are still praising him
My brother, are u sure you know what you're saying or you're trying to quote my gov'nor out of context? Go and re read the piece and thank me later.
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Ngwakwe: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Anyanwu and Rochas should go and think about themselves.

There has been no time in the history of Imo State like now when the rural dwellers are extremely hungry.

People now steal Yam, Beans, Rice and Garri to survive.

Young men eat in "mama put" nowadays without meat, the inflation is unbearable on the middle class public/civil servants while subsistence farmers are battling with petty thieves..

What kind of politics are they even playing?
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Ama80(f): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
I dnt blame rochas,i blame women who fell cheaply 4 him all in d name of politcl appointmnt aftr drainin nkiru sylvanus of al d nutrients dat mak her a woman n left her wt fake boobS n booty he divertd 2 shirley igwe how wl he not cal women prostitutes.tak a look at hs wife,all i see is anoda mrs clara chime.wivesrevoltneeded.mrs anyanwu pls mak sure u dnt beat ur hubby.i lov 2 fight a just fight.
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Blockus: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
careytommy: so rochas called imo women prostitutes and some people are still praising him

I would have posted something in response.. But in the interest of Igbo Unity, I will exercise rare restraint and simply say;

Fhuck Rochas and God Bless All the Ada Owerris.. grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Plshavmercyamen: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blockus:

I would have posted something in response.. But in the interest of Igbo Unity, I will exercise rare restraint and simply say;

Fhuck Rochas and God Bless All the Ada Owerris.. grin
So, after reading the piece, you SINCERELY believe(d) that Rochas called umu nwanyi Imo prostitutes? Smh
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Blockus: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: So, after reading the piece, you SINCERELY believe(d) that Rochas called umu nwanyi Imo prostitutes? Smh

Please, I beg of you please.. In the interest of Igbo Unity, dont make me comment further on the subject of this thread.

Thanks..

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by millionaireman: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chris Anyanwu ma dear,

You took Rochas Okorocha to the washers on the floor of the senate. You belittled Okorocha in the senate because he was looking for a way to provide security for people in Imo state.

At oru-owerri, Okorocha had his day - his turn. So take heart ma dear. But one thing: your good people of Owerri present at that oru-owerri welcomed Okorocha's message with great enthusiasm. Methinks, that's what must have made you very bitter.

And pls do no more lies: Okorocha never called Imo women prostitutes in Orlu, or at any other place.
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blockus:

Please, I beg of you please.. In the interest of Igbo Unity, dont make me comment further on the subject of this thread.

Thanks..

Thunder fire you and anyanwu!

#SayNoToVoilenceAgainstMen#

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
henchamb:

we didnt see ur lamentation when the senator insulted rochas on the floor of the senate over registration of northerners in imo state

That was a political statement.
Rochas is actually scared of the fearless Chris Anyanwu and thats why he is trying to smear her name. But as you can see the woman is very smart and she kept her response clean and remain focused to the matter at hand,that Rochas is a confused mofo.
I can wait for a debate that will pitch this lovely and classy lady with Okorocha....wahala go dey and thats if Rochas wont run away....lol
Rochas is nothing but exactly what Peter Obi press secretary once called him,a rabble rouser.
Only a weak man like Rochas can wet his trousers over a woman that she is determined to bring him down intelligently. How can a married man who is also a governor of a state descend so low just to score a cheap point ? And people are hailing him ? Rochas has no shame nor any atom of decorum. Just an uncivilized noisemaker.

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
millionaireman: Chris Anyanwu ma dear,

You took Rochas Okorocha to the washers on the floor of the senate. You belittled Okorocha in the senate because he was looking for a way to provide security for people in Imo state.

At oru-owerri, Okorocha had his day - his turn. So take heart ma dear. But one thing: your good people of Owerri present at that oru-owerri welcomed Okorocha's message with great enthusiasm. Methinks, that's what must have made you very bitter.

And pls do no more lies: Okorocha never called Imo women prostitutes in Orlu, or at any other place.

Listen to yourself,Nnigga; You sounded like a reetarded drunk.
Doesnt it speak volume of his character if he made such dirty and uncouth comment in the public? Isnt there a more civilized way to throw a political jab at somebody? Okorocha is not a gentleman jus a noisemaker.
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by millionaireman: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Listen to yourself,Nnigga; You sounded like a reetarded drunk.
Doesnt it speak volume of his character if he made such dirty and uncouth comment in the public? Isnt there a more civilized way to throw a political jab at somebody? Okorocha is not a gentleman jus a noisemaker.
Chino or OdenigboAroli, I have got no time to trade insults with you. You know I am not a Rochas fan. But note: Okorocha did not even refer to Chris Anyanwu anywhere in his statement at that oru. So how could you or anybody, including Chris Anyanwu, claim that Okorocha was referring to Anyanwu? If for example, I say men should avoid men who have no job other than making comments on NL, must Chino/OdenigboAroli take offence?

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Germannig: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
#SayNoToVoilenceAgainstMen#

barcanista: [b]
#SayNoToViolenceAgainstMen

Ngeneukwuenu = Barcanista. Hm!!
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 07, 2014
Germannig:

Ngeneukwuenu = Barcanista. Hm!!
you are a foolish man.
Re: You Have No Liver, Anyanwu Fires Back At Rochas by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 07, 2014
millionaireman: Chino or OdenigboAroli, I have got no time to trade insults with you. You know I am not a Rochas fan. But note: Okorocha did not even refer to Chris Anyanwu anywhere in his statement at that oru. So how could you or anybody, including Chris Anyanwu, claim that Okorocha was referring to Anyanwu? If for example, I say men should avoid men who have no job other than making comments on NL, must Chino/OdenigboAroli take offence?
Don't underestimate the power of guilty conscience cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Bulletproof Cars For Sale For As Low As USD$110, 000 / This Is What Your Month Tells About Your Sexercise. / No Nigerian Leader Has Been As Prepared As Buhari To Govern Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.