Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,487 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. (1298 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Where Will Our African Ancestors Go? Heaven Or Hell!! / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
I was discussing this topic with my wife last night and we were both baffled at a few nagging questions.

From when Jesus resurrected to the slavery/colonial period, lets say a maximum average of about 1,500 years , our ancestors never about Jesus.

Now we are talking of over 300 million people who never once heard the gospel not to talk less of obeying it.

Questions :

1. If this gospel is for the whole world ( which I believe it is ), why did it take over 1,500 years to get to Africa
2. These 400 million plus people mostly worshipped idols and other gods but still had one chief God they followed, such as Chineke, Olorun etc , surely they were godless people , right ?
3. What will be their fate on judgement day since they never heard about Jesus ?
4. What will be the standard of their judgement ?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by Waleskyzo1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
question 4 d gods!
Re: 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by JesusisLord85: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
frosbel: I was discussing this topic with my wife last night and we were both baffled at a few nagging questions.

From when Jesus resurrected to the slavery/colonial period, lets say a maximum average of about 1,500 years , our ancestors never about Jesus.

Now we are talking of over 300 million people who never once heard the gospel not to talk less of obeying it.

Questions :

1. If this gospel is for the whole world ( which I believe it is ), why did it take over 1,500 years to get to Africa
2. These 400 million plus people mostly worshipped idols and other gods but still had one chief God they followed, such as Chineke, Olorun etc , surely they were godless people , right ?
3. What will be their fate on judgement day since they never heard about Jesus ?
4. What will be the standard of their judgement ?

Thanks.

Most of these negroes are the lost tribes. They are Israelite. The 'chief God' you mention, is indeed the Most High.
Some may call him the God of Thunder and Lightening. May sound 'cultish' to the modern man. But how did he appear unto them in ancient times.
The gospel is that the prophesied Messiah had come to unite Israel and bring the captives back into covenant with him.

Col 1:23 "If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;"

Seemed like it reached as far as it needed. We are now in the times of the gentiles (heathen). When they are fulfilled, the Messiah will return to establish his Kingdom.
Re: 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
JesusisLord85, you, sir, are an idio t! angry
Your ancestors had been existing for thousands of years before the Israelis.

6 Likes

Re: 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by JesusisLord85: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Job 30:30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Son 1:5 [King Solomon:] I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Son 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me:

Jer 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Lam 4:8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets:

Lam 5:10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Act 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger [aka Nigger]…

Act 21:38 Art not thou that Egyptian…
Act 21:39 But Paul said, I am a man which am a Jew of Tarsus

Ancient Engytians were black.

Rev 1:14 [Christ’s] head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow…
Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace
Re: 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by JesusisLord85: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Apatheist: JesusisLord85, you, sir, are an idio t! angry
Your ancestors had been existing for thousands of years before the Israelis.

Maybe you are a son of HAM, I am not. I know the Lord has awoken me to this truth.
Read 'The Call to the Hebrews'.
www.mawuvi.com
Re: 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Maybe you are a son of HAM, I am not. I know the Lord has awoken me to this truth.
Read 'The Call to the Hebrews'.
www.mawuvi.com
I am not a descendant of Jews! angry
Re: 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by JesusisLord85: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Apatheist:
I am not a descendant of Jews! angry

Well. Ham is the father of the Africans indeed. But it says "the dark races, but NOT the negroes".
Something the oyinbo knew that you negroes don't know. Even Malcom x, a Muslim, touched on this in the speech in the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcJmCINeCSU
(If the link does not work, type in 'Malcom x valley of dry bones' in YouTube.

The Egytians an Sabiens were mentioned as Men of Stature (tall men). You see this among many East African tribes, some of them their average height is above 6'5". Take Burundi men for example. Those are hamites.

Not us. Who told you to name and circumcise your child on the seventh day. Yes there are legends of circumcision, many as a rite of passage to manhood. But on the 7th day? Been doing this before any missionary came. Just read the book I referenced and learn your history.

Shalom
Re: 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
good question@ op
Re: 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by shdemidemi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
God isn't a God of numbers or emotions.... There is no back door to God as far as scripture is concerned. Every man that came on the back of Adam and Eve died a spiritual death the day Adam fell. The day God pushed Adam out of the garden of Eden, we were also pushed out with him. Adam in his sinful state became the progenitor of the entire mankind, we came spiritually dead on arrival into the world as babies.

God had to elect a man called Abraham to himself, He gave him a way to atone for the sin that was against him. The atonement of sin became the single way God used to separate His chosen people from the rest of the world. Anyone who is not an offspring of Abraham had no God hence they had the sin of Adam hovering over them.

These people under sin needed a saviour, they needed God to buy them from the slave market of sin, they remain subjects of eternal death without a redemption.

God paid the price of the sin committed by Adam through Jesus Christ to save the world from sin. He called men unto salvation according to His mercy, if anyone did not hear the gospel of Christ then such person isn't chosen, according to scripture. To the one that hears and also refuses until he or she physically dies, it also means God did not elect them.

To those in Christ, we can only rejoice that we have been chosen by grace to partake in God's glory that is to be revealed.
Re: 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by JesusisLord85: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
shdemidemi: God isn't a God of numbers or emotions.... There is no back door to God as far as scripture is concerned. Every man that came on the back of Adam and Eve died a spiritual death the day Adam fell. The day God pushed Adam out of the garden of Eden, we were also pushed out with him. Adam in his sinful state became the progenitor of the entire mankind, we came spiritually dead on arrival into the world as babies.

God had to elect a man called Abraham to himself, He gave him a way to atone for the sin that was against him. The atonement of sin became the single way God used to separate His chosen people from the rest of the world. Anyone who is not an offspring of Abraham had no God hence they had the sin of Adam hovering over them.

These people under sin needed a saviour, they needed God to buy them from the slave market of sin, they remain subjects of eternal death without a redemption.

God paid the price of the sin committed by Adam through Jesus Christ to save the world from sin. He called men unto salvation according to His mercy, if anyone did not hear the gospel of Christ then such person isn't chosen, according to scripture. To the one that hears and also refuses until he or she physically dies, it also means God did not elect them.

To those in Christ, we can only rejoice that we have been chosen by grace to partake in God's glory.

We like your sweet words. But give us scripture. Your Paul always taught from scripture. Please let us know where in sceptre you are teaching from smiley
Re: 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by shdemidemi(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
JesusisLord85:

We like your sweet words. But give us scripture. Your Paul always taught from scripture. Please let us know where in sceptre you are teaching from smiley

If you want to learn about Gods election- read Romans 9
If you want to learn about Adam and Jesus - Romans 5
If you want to know what transpired between Abraham and God/faith/salvation/gospel- romans 4
Re: 400 Million African Ancestors And The 1,500 Later Gospel. by JesusisLord85: 1:17am On Aug 09, 2014
shdemidemi:

If you want to learn [where I got my strange interpretation] about Gods election- read Romans 9
If you want to learn [where I got my strange interpretation] about Adam and Jesus - Romans 5
If you want to know what transpired between Abraham and God/faith/salvation/gospel- romans 4

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Rational Skeptic / Picture Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin of HOTR Holding A Sword Ready For Battle / Why Does Religion Treat Incest As Sin If We Are All From Incest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.