Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Dead People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dead People (600 Views)

Sexual Attraction To Dead People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead People by hiss(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Last week a story of a guy that went to visit his good friend was being said everywhere and it happened that this guy went to his friends house and on getting there without notice he saw his gf in d guys house and he went back immediately without saying nothing.
The following day he went to confront the friend on taking his gf from him(they are shoemakers in ABA),during the confrontation, fight broke out between them,the other guy picked up a scissors near him and stabbed the guy and d other guy retaliated and he fall down and died on d spot.
He tried to run but people didn't let him, they put d guys dead body in a wheelbarrow and told the guy to push it round the market and for him to let them know when he is tired of pushing.
The guy pushed it for long and said that he is tired,the mob went looking for d girl and she was not found(she sells food at road side)the mob killed the guy

Moral lesson...never fight becox of a girl..some guys dey phuck up bigtime..(true story)
Re: Dead People by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
hiss: Last week a story of a guy that went to visit his good friend was being said everywhere and it happened that this guy went to his friends house and on getting there without notice he saw his gf in d guys house and he went back immediately without saying nothing.
The following day he went to confront the friend on taking his gf from him(they are shoemakers in ABA),during the confrontation, fight broke out between them,the other guy picked up a scissors near him and stabbed the guy and d other guy retaliated and he fall down and died on d spot.
He tried to run but people didn't let him, they put d guys dead body in a wheelbarrow and told the guy to push it round the market and for him to let them know when he is tired of pushing.
The guy pushed it for long and said that he is tired,the mob went looking for d girl and she was not found(she sells food at road side)the mob killed the guy

Moral lesson...never fight becox of a girl..some guys dey phuck up bigtime..(true story)

Don't fight with someone who is quick with a scissors some gals are worth fighting for. smiley

And in this story the guy felt she was worth killing for. cheesy
Re: Dead People by hiss(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
andromida:

Don't fight with someone who is quick with a scissors some gals are worth fighting for. smiley

I refuse yo believe that some girls are worth fighting for...even wife to an extent grin
Re: Dead People by vizkiz: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
#Whispers....

[size=18pt]i see dead people[/size]embarassed
Re: Dead People by hiss(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
vizkiz: #Whispers....

THE GAME..dre I see dead people
Re: Dead People by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
hiss: I refuse yo believe that some girls are worth fighting for...even wife to an extent grin

One day thou shalt see.
Re: Dead People by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
vizkiz: #Whispers....

..can u mention deir names?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dead People by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
andromida:

You are joking, ba?
Re: Dead People by hiss(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wetin dem go tell God if them reach heaven...?I dey vex

(1) (Reply)

Loving The Wrong Person... / Why Men Are Helpful To Women / Study Say Men Are More Emotional Than Women, Is That Really True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.