Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? (4666 Views)

When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again / I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do / Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by osatohan: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2008
hi ladies/guys in the house can you please help me out now over 5 years i have told this girl my  feeling towards her but she wouldn,t response by yes or no i,m fedup but i love her so much. though she in school in a far away state i,m getting confused every day.please advised on wht to do.08038988729
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by Nautillus(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
5 Years . . . .Wasted . . . . . .Dude . . . Get a life . . .She doesn't WANT TO BE WITH YOU. . . .darn. . . .will you ever get it since you haven't in 5 YEARS??
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2008
Nautillus:

5 Years . . . .Wasted . . . . . .Dude . . . Get a life . . .She doesn't WANT TO BE WITH YOU. . . .darn. . . .will you ever get it since you haven't in 5 YEARS??
not his fault he's so he love he just can't quit.

@poster I understand you love her but reading from
ur post I do not think she feel a thing for u. just expect the truth
and move on
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by galatico(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2008
Young man 5 years is too long you to hop around a Girl who doesn't feeel anything for you, man its time to let go just be brave and walk away from her you guys can be casual friends thats all she feels nothing for you and I bet there is nothing in this world you would do to change that,

There are many more Girls out there wish you the best.
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by 25more(f): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2008
buy her a house and a BMW, open a bank account for her, call her honey, sweetie, then she will eventually marry Ur stubborn ass, keep trying bro. if you have no job. grin
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:24am On Oct 18, 2008
lol. . . . . . . .too funny, . . . .hopefully he'll get it eventually. . . . . . shocked
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by segzicres(m): 4:20am On Oct 18, 2008
5 years dude. you'll get a degree coupled with the masters. lawd.what are you thinking coin head. get a life.
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by vinja: 4:58am On Oct 18, 2008
um
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by dayokanu(m): 5:49am On Oct 18, 2008
In those 5 years a smart guy would have had close to 50 girlfriends Keep waiting while the gal gets shagged in a far away state
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by ayobase(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2008
5 years?, Thata too small, wait till another 10yrs
that will surely do
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by SOJ(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2008
@poster
Haba! 5yrs too small to tell if she will love u in return,,,,wait another 10,man tongue
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by woodboi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ poster

no doubt if i was in your shoes i would have MOVE ON, but i have 3 question's for you if you are bold enough to answer them then maybe you can or you can't have her again will be the next issue.

1, how old are you?
2, how old is she?
3, what steps have you taking to prove you really want her for the past 5yrs( both good you have done in your life and her life as well?
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2008
I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do?

forget about her and move on you will never get her so quit wasting ur time
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by MrInfo1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2008
Keep waiting
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by sweetpie23: 10:53am On Jul 21, 2009
go jump off a Cliff for been so stupid fool
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by biola44: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by chidipupay(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2009
you are not in love my guy you are in LOST, and if you no find yourself emmm,
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by MoneyRule(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2009
Did i just see 5 years?
In love with a girl for 5 years and she still doesn't feel thesame way and u're on nairaland askin' wat to do?
If whateva u've been tryin 4 5yrs hasn't worked,what makes u think anything 'll work now?
My advice: Quit the wet dream and go get a lyf with someone who feels thesame way! How much longer do u want to wait? 10,15yrs?
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by Nautillus(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2009
Muu . .Muu . .dey wait
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by kokoA(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
Give me the girl's number let me talk to her for you. Ok? Thanks wink
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by olagboye(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2009
Is this question comin from a man or a boy?
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by lekanjohn(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2009
The Girl will start loving you mysteriuosly a month after you leave her alone !
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by Tingles(m): 1:18am On Jun 16, 2010
<b>I have this problem as well but mine is really working hard to keep the friendship, she never said no and she is not saying yes either. Its been four years and I compare other girls with her; none of them could compete! I'm I also a fool for not settling for less?</b>
Re: I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? by martin4ep(m): 5:28am On Jun 16, 2010
try to allow things flow, if she do hang out wit u and don't turn u down, fine, u may not get a Yes or No.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become Caring??? / Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One / Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.