Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Terry G And His Mother (Picture) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G And His Mother (Picture) (56321 Views)

5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) / Picture Of Terry G And Son / New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by victorezike(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
cheesy cute mom but she no train her son well.
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by moyarhtohbadt(f): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Airforce1: She's still very young and good looking grin
first time u made sense
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: first time u made sense

Sharrap and kiss my rossy asss

No time
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by moyarhtohbadt(f): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Airforce1:

Sharrap and kiss my rossy asss

No time
lol,thought it was that Andyblaze guy ooo...lol...Sorry jare,dats how stupid i can be.
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
moyarhtohbadt: lol,thought it was that Andyblaze guy ooo...lol...Sorry jare,dats how stupid i can be.

Airforce1 and andyblaze

How e take relate?

Too much garri right?
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by moyarhtohbadt(f): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Airforce1:

Airforce1 and andyblaze

How e take relate?

Too much garri right?

lol,dont mind me...quite sori tho
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by TellBlazer(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
samflexxy: (Sad mother of a mad man)I meant -sad- mother of a mad man I dnt hve anything against terry g infact I like the guy fr does of you that insulted me there is god oh.and I dint mean to say she's sad one thing I like about this forum when u make a mistake u must suffer for it see abuses and causes chai
Guy! You no try for that comment,it shows the kind of person you are a vary bad a wicked son really,I don't mean no insult but that is true.You need to change your thinking and way and your life will change thanks.
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
How she take dey sad?
I used to think that guy is useless till, I watched an interview of him, the diction from this guys' mouth ehn....very classy.

He mentioned it that day, that when he started singing , he sang RnB, because it wasn't paying, he switched to 'free madness'

The mum is beautiful I must add.
[color=][/color]

So since the madness is paying him, he plans to continue in that line.
If I see 'legit madness' that can pay like dis sef ...
I wouldn't mind @allll.
grin grin grin
Legit madness bawo?
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
grin grin grin
Legit madness bawo?
Lol, legit madness na madness that is legal and pays well too...hahahaha. That's the best definition I can come up with o
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by emmabest2000(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2014
swtme: She's gorgeous...seeing her pink bra though lipsrsealed
eagle eyes shocked
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by ade214(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]did say a mad man no that is giver
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by judedwriter(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
IAMBREEZY:
She's beautiful unlike her son that looks like an azzhole. gringringrin
cheesy
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by afanide: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
she is beautiful
Re: Terry G And His Mother (Picture) by nakotee: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
wonders shall Neva end

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” / Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.