Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Shame To CNN! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame To CNN! (2079 Views)

Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN / The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) According To CNN / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame To CNN! by StPete: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
The popular media CNN does not know Nigeria's map on Africa's continent shocked shocked ...what a shame! angry

2 Likes

Re: Shame To CNN! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Are you actually trolling about this, we all know it's a mistake joor.

3 Likes

Re: Shame To CNN! by fingard02k(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
why would they? When they are busy looking for bad news to tarnish our image

2 Likes

Re: Shame To CNN! by obayaya(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ceasar1: Are you actually trolling about this, we all know it's a mistake joor.

Mistake you said?

Na big falling hand jor!!!! Big one

2 Likes

Re: Shame To CNN! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
mistake?

1 Like

Re: Shame To CNN! by StPete: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2014

Mistake my fatty! Aren't they suppose to cross-check their info before uploading? Guy no let me para o

2 Likes

Re: Shame To CNN! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
StPete:
Mistake my fatty! Aren't they suppose to cross-check their info before uploading? Guy no let me para o

Nobleval: mistake?

Ofcourse it's a mistake. You can't possibly say they don't know the geographical location of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shame To CNN! by Trendy247: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
TRUE LOVE IS WHEN U KNOW SHE'S GOT EBOLA, AND U STILL ALLOW HER HUG AND KISS U
Re: Shame To CNN! by otokx(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Trendy247: TRUE LOVE IS WHEN U KNOW SHE'S GOT EBOLA, AND U STILL ALLOW HER HUG AND KISS U

now that is true death

3 Likes

Re: Shame To CNN! by theoctopus: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ceasar1:

Ofcourse it's a mistake. You can't possibly say they don't know the geographical location of Nigeria.

Something must be wrong with you. Do you know how long it took to put that graphics together? Do you know it passed through several proof readers? Your comment is very dumb!

5 Likes

Re: Shame To CNN! by Firefire(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
angry

CNN plans have failed and WILL continue to fail.

Awon oni ra nu…

2 Likes

Re: Shame To CNN! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
theoctopus:

Something must be wrong with you. Do you know how long it took to put that graphics together? Do you know it passed through several proof readers? Your comment is very dumb!

SMH.. Okay.
Re: Shame To CNN! by Just20(f): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
In the bid to tarnish the image of Nigeria at all cost, God just beat them at their own game. I love Nigeria my country

3 Likes

Re: Shame To CNN! by Descartes: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why would they know that it is a mistake when they are so fixated on Naija affairs angry

Re: Shame To CNN! by theoctopus: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kalvan50:

Which Ebola destroying your country? Idiota!
Re: Shame To CNN! by Descartes: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kalvan50:

My country? There is no Ebola in the US, silly negro.
Are you not ashamed that a blackman is controlling you. angry
Your case is irredeemable.
Get behind me you fruity gay angry

2 Likes

Re: Shame To CNN! by Kalvan50: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Are you not ashamed that a blackman is controlling you. angry
Your case is irredeemable.
Get behind me you fruity gay angry

You obviously suffer from schizophrenia. Dipshiat.
Re: Shame To CNN! by Descartes: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kalvan50:

You obviously suffer from schizophrenia. Dipshiat.
Am sure I cut your nerves with that statement. Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Shame To CNN! by Kalvan50: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes: Am sure I cut your nerves with that statement. Hahahaha.

Nope.

Hahahaah!!!
Re: Shame To CNN! by Aussie(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
CNN has always shown Nigeria's geo-location on maps and that means this is evidently a technical error. Most of you who are familiar with maps will agree that spot is Niger and you know the similarities in terms of spelling.

I have seen several spelling error on CNN in the past. No system is 100% perfect.
Re: Shame To CNN! by Descartes: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kalvan50:

Nope.

Hahahaah!!!
Am sure you among those living on FOODSTAMP cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shame To CNN! by StPete: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Aussie: CNN has always shown Nigeria's geo-location on map and this is evidently a technical error. Most of you who are familiar with maps will agree that spot is Niger and you know the similarities in terms of spelling.

Nigeria has consistently featured on CNN like there's some personal beef even though I'm fully aware of some of the happenings going on here. But for the record, are news items not supposed to be proof-read before they hit viewers?
Re: Shame To CNN! by Kalvan50: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Descartes:
Am sure you among those living on FOODSTAMP cheesy cheesy

Nope.

Sorry to disappoint you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Shame To CNN! by theoctopus: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kalvan50:

My country? There is no Ebola in the US, silly negro.

USA is your country and you are posting on NL? You must be lost and confused. Yahoo Boy! grin

3 Likes

Re: Shame To CNN! by Aussie(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
StPete:

Nigeria has consistently featured on CNN like there's some personal beef even though I'm fully aware of some of the happenings going on here. But for the record, are news items not supposed to be proof-read before they hit viewers?

'Like there is personal beef' that means there is non. But can we really substantiate the claim of this so-called beef? CNN has been existing for more than three decades and still waxing; channels like TVC and Channels look up to them. They however beam their news on areas where there are trending news and they consistently feature such news and country. Examples are Nigeria's Chibok kidnappings, ISIS take over of Northern Irag, Libya's insurgency and recently Iran and Iranian's rebel tussel.
Re: Shame To CNN! by alotofgrace(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
imperfection in 4D

this should hit the headline 2mao
Re: Shame To CNN! by manny4life(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
theoctopus:

USA is your country and you are posting on NL? You must be lost and confused. Yahoo Boy! grin

It's the same slavious fvcktard, kingoflag aka (will remember his second name).
Re: Shame To CNN! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Shame To CNN! by theoctopus: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Aussie:

'Like there is personal beef' that means there is non. But can we really substantiate the claim of this so-called beef? CNN has been existing for more than three decades and still waxing; channels like TVC and Channels look up to them. They however beam their news on areas where there are trending news and they consistently feature such news and country. Examples are Nigeria's Chibok kidnappings, ISIS take over of Northern Irag, Libya's insurgency and recently Iran and Iranian's rebel tussel.

CNN has one of the worst rating in America. Please spare us the crap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions Phase I Benin-ore Road / LATEST PHOTO: This Is What Inside Nigeria Prison Looks Like! / Buhari..fake Medical Report Forged And Issued By The Liers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.