Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? (6216 Views)

What Is The Difference Between 'dating' And 'relationship'?? / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? by argon500: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
I have heard lot of people started relationship as a friend ends up with love. So I would like to know the difference between these two. Is it acceptable being a friend for certain period and then become a lover afterwards?. Does it not amount to injuring friendship?. At the same time, one cannot love a person with out having friendship. Then, What would be the intention of the person who becomes a lover when he started his relationship as a good friend? Can I say that the person is cunning or wolf in sheep skin?. Because he hid his true motive. Whatever he did was to cheat the other person?. Explain please. I am confused.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
this question has been asked on NL before...
Re: What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? by sebali: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
well friendship is more of a long term tin while relationships are contracts which may or may not lead to d ultimate contract(marriage)
Re: What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? by mrking3(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
faithpaul2: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>
Nigga stop constituting NUISANCE on all thread! Go and place your advert on Guardian News paper not here!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Friendship is a relationship.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With / Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? / The Theory Of female Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.