Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees (8046 Views)

Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border / Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by takenadoh: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
The president of the Federal republic of Nigeria, has made his pick of the people he will like to work with him in the "NEXT LEVEL" Government,
There are 43 Nomiees, at least 1 from each of the 36 states and some states having 2 ministerial nominees based on the 7 geopolitical zone.

1. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Abia- Education - Banking and Finance - - Minister for state Pet.

2. Muhammad Musa Bello - Adamawa State Education -Management with a major in Banking and Finance - Minister of FCT

3. Godswill Akpabio Akwa Ibom state Education - Law - Minister for Works

4. Sen. Chris Ngige Anambra State Education - Medicine - Minister for Labour

5. Barr. Sharon O. Ikeazor Anambra state Education - Law - Minister for Communication state

6.Ambassador Mariam Katago Bauchi State Education - English Ministry of Foreign affair state

7. Adamu Adamu Bauchi State Education - Accounting - Minister of Foreign Affairs

8. Timipre Sylva Bayelsa State Education - English - Minister Niger Delta

9. Senator George Akume Benue State Education - Sociology - Minister of Labour state

10. Mr. Mustapha Baba Shehuri Borno state Education - Sociology and Anthropology. Minister for state Budget.

11. Mr. Goddy A.B. Agba Cross River State Education - ?? -Minister for Petroleum

12. Festus Keyamo Delta state Education - Law - Minister for Niger Delta state

13. Mr. Ogbonnaya Onu Ebonyi State Education - Engineering - Minister of Education

14. Dr. Osagie Ehimere Edo state Education- Medicine - Minister of Health

15. Mr. Clement I.K Anade-Agba Edo state Education - - Minister of State Environment

16. Otunba Richard Adeniyi Adebayo Ekiti Education - Law - Minister for State Environment

17. Mr. Geoffery Onyema Enugu Education - Political science - Minister for Trade and invest.

18. Dr. Ali Isa Ibrahim Patani Gombe state Education - Computer Science - Minister of Science and Tech.

19.Mr. Emeka Nwajiuba Imo state Education - Law Minister for Housing

20. Eng. Suleiman H Adamu Jigawa State Education - Water Engineer Minister for Water resources

21. Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed Kaduna Education - Banking and Finance Minister of Finance

22. Dr. Mohammed Mahmud Kaduna Education -?? Minister of State Education

23. Sabo Nanono Kano Education : Business Admin Minister of Agriculture

24. Major General Bashir Saleh Kano Education: Military Minister for Defence

25. Sen. Hadi Sirika Katsina Education : Pilot Minister for Aviation

26. Mr. Abubakar Malami Katsina Education : Law Minister for Justice

27.Rahmatu Tijani (Kogi Education : Urban and regional planning Minister for Housing state

28. Mr. Lai Mohammed Kwara Education: French Minister for Information

29. Sen. Gbemisola Saraki Kwara Education: Econonomics Minister for state Budget planning

30. Mr. Babatunde Fashola Lagos Education: Law Minister for Power

31. Sen. Adeleke Olorunnimbe Lagos Education : Medicine Minister of State , Health

32. Mr. Mohammed H.Abdullahi Nasarawa Education : Law Minister of Solid Minerals State

33. Amb. Zubairu Dada Niger Education: Minister of State Foreign affairs

34. Amb. Zubairu Dada Niger Education : Architecture Minister of Housing state

35. Sen. Omotayo Alasoadura Ondo Education: Accountant Minister of Budget and Planning

36. Rauf Aregebsola Osun Education : Minister for Communication

37. Mr. Sunday Dare OYO Education : International studies Minister for Works state

38. Pauline Tallen (Plateau) Education: Sociology Minister for Interior

39. Rotimi Amachi Rivers Education: English Minister for Transport

40. Mr. Mohammed Maigari SOKOTO Education: Minister of state communication

41. Engr. Saleh Mamman Taraba Education: Agric Minister for Agric state

42. Abubakar D. Aliyu (Yobe) Education: Minister for Youth and Sports

43. Mrs. Sadiya Umar Faruk Zamfara Education:Business Administration Minister for Women affair
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by ElsonMorali: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
43 ministers? Lol. You'd think Nigeria will become a paradise by 2023. grin

7 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by Oche211(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Honourable ministers, just take a bow and go.

3 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by alsudaes1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
takenadoh:
The president of the Federal republic of Nigeria, has made his pick of the people he will like to work with him in the "NEXT LEVEL" Government,
There are 43 Nomiees, at least 1 from each of the 36 states and some states having 2 ministerial nominees based on the 7 geopolitical zone.

Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by RDPMAN: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Okay...we hear you
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by Fragility6: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nigeria as a country has had bad leaders but buhari is comfortably the worst to ever seat up there. Failed both as a military and more embarrassing failed as a civilian. Goat followers come and prove me wrong

11 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by gratiaeo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Fragility6:
Nigeria as a country has had bad leaders but buhari is comfortably the worst to ever seat up there. Failed both as a military and more embarrassing failed as a civilian. Goat followers come and prove me wrong
You just said the obvious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by Najyin(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
On top which criteria ?
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Somebody who studied law related course is minister of works even power.....

Cheeeii...am happy power was given to Buhari so that he will see he can't fix the challenges of what GEJ faced and cured alot
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by alabi484(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Op doesn't even know how to deploy the ministers, leave it to bubu

6 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by berrystunn(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Huh?
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by gentlegenius(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Oche211:
Honourable ministers, just take a bow and go.

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by wengerjay(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
OK
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by Femeto: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
OP you are Minister of Rubbish. Go and do proper analysis then modify your list.

2 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by davodyguy: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
Fragility6:
I disagree, Jonathan was the worse, followed by Buhari.

Buhari's major problem is being Nepotistic and appointing corrupt men to work for him.
Jonathan did same
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by edwinjud(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
No minister of finance
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by ephemm(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
U suggest someone whose educational background is unknown as minister of state education
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by Joekaynews(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
takenadoh:

1. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Abia- Education - Banking and Finance - - Minister for state Pet.

2. Muhammad Musa Bello - Adamawa State Education -Management with a major in Banking and Finance - Minister of FCT

4. Sen. Chris Ngige Anambra State Education - Medicine - Minister for Labour

5. Barr. Sharon O. Ikeazor Anambra state Education - Law - Minister for Communication state

6.Ambassador Mariam Katago Bauchi State Education - English Ministry of Foreign affair state

7. Adamu Adamu Bauchi State Education - Accounting - Minister of Foreign Affairs

8. Timipre Sylva Bayelsa State Education - English - Minister Niger Delta

9. Senator George Akume Benue State Education - Sociology - Minister of Labour state

10. Mr. Mustapha Baba Shehuri Borno state Education - Sociology and Anthropology. Minister for state Budget.

11. Mr. Goddy A.B. Agba Cross River State Education - ?? -Minister for Petroleum

13. Mr. Ogbonnaya Onu Ebonyi State Education - Engineering - Minister of Education

14. Dr. Osagie Ehimere Edo state Education- Medicine - Minister of Health

15. Mr. Clement I.K Anade-Agba Edo state Education - - Minister of State Environment

16. Otunba Richard Adeniyi Adebayo Ekiti Education - Law - Minister for State Environment

17. Mr. Geoffery Onyema Enugu Education - Political science - Minister for Trade and invest.

18. Dr. Ali Isa Ibrahim Patani Gombe state Education - Computer Science - Minister of Science and Tech.

19.Mr. Emeka Nwajiuba Imo state Education - Law Minister for Housing

20. Eng. Suleiman H Adamu Jigawa State Education - Water Engineer Minister for Water resources

21. Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed Kaduna Education - Banking and Finance Minister of Finance

22. Dr. Mohammed Mahmud Kaduna Education -?? Minister of State Education

23. Sabo Nanono Kano Education : Business Admin Minister of Agriculture

24. Major General Bashir Saleh Kano Education: Military Minister for Defence

25. Sen. Hadi Sirika Katsina Education : Pilot Minister for Aviation

26. Mr. Abubakar Malami Katsina Education : Law Minister for Justice

27.Rahmatu Tijani (Kogi Education : Urban and regional planning Minister for Housing state

28. Mr. Lai Mohammed Kwara Education: French Minister for Information

29. Sen. Gbemisola Saraki Kwara Education: Econonomics Minister for state Budget planning

31. Sen. Adeleke Olorunnimbe Lagos Education : Medicine Minister of State , Health

32. Mr. Mohammed H.Abdullahi Nasarawa Education : Law Minister of Solid Minerals State

33. Amb. Zubairu Dada Niger Education: Minister of State Foreign affairs

34. Amb. Zubairu Dada Niger Education : Architecture Minister of Housing state

35. Sen. Omotayo Alasoadura Ondo Education: Accountant Minister of Budget and Planning

36. Rauf Aregebsola Osun Education : Minister for Communication

37. Mr. Sunday Dare OYO Education : International studies Minister for Works state

38. Pauline Tallen (Plateau) Education: Sociology Minister for Interior

39. Rotimi Amachi Rivers Education: English Minister for Transport

40. Mr. Mohammed Maigari SOKOTO Education: Minister of state communication

41. Engr. Saleh Mamman Taraba Education: Agric Minister for Agric state

42. Abubakar D. Aliyu (Yobe) Education: Minister for Youth and Sports

43. Mrs. Sadiya Umar Faruk Zamfara Education:Business Administration Minister for Women affair

Confused OP who doesn't know how to even deploy the nominees if given the opportunity.

OP is 80% wrong with this his analysis... Quote me when Buhari finally does his deployment.

2 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by FarahAideed: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Forget it Buhari can never achieve anything positive for Nigeria!!!
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by naijajobx: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Oh
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by Fragility6: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
davodyguy:

I disagree, Jonathan was the worse, followed by Buhari.

Buhari's major problem is being Nepotistic and appointing corrupt men to work for him.
Jonathan did same
Hmmm... During Jona's regime was insecurity this high, was internet fraud this much or did we ever dream of recession not to talk of experiencing one even if the pdp 'stole' ,Was the value of our currency useless as it is today? Even currencies of countries have not heard of in my life now has value more than the naira. So on what grounds was Jonathan worse?
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by exponential1: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
If PDP had been a success for the 16 years it ruled how come the entire Igbo land is still a shithole till date ? Please explain

Fragility6:

2 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by exponential1: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Very true but the 16 positive years of PDP how come the entire Igbo land is still a hellhole ?!
FarahAideed:
Forget it Buhari can never achieve anything positive for Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by Fragility6: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
exponential1:
If PDP had been a success for the 16 years it ruled how come the entire Igbo land is still a shithole till date ? Please explain

Guy try to understand and comprehend before you jump to comment. You no see bad leaders for my comment? And na pdp be the cause of underdevelopment in the east? Na only dem rule govern the states for 16years? Okorocha was an APC member and governor for 8yrs what did he do other than building statues. Abi na pdp direct am to build them? The bad governance in Nigeria has little to do with party but its more of corrupt individuals heading Top positions.
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by Exponental(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
I see this write up as rubbish..... No Ogun state sef.
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by exponential1: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Over 15 fools have ruled the five hellhole called Biafra but Okorocha a single individual who ruled only a single state in Biafra is the reason for the failure of Igbo land. This is the reasoning of mentally retardedd cursed n God forsaken Biafrans.

Fragility6:

Guy try to understand and comprehend before you jump to comment. You no see bad leaders for my comment? And na pdp be the cause of underdevelopment in the east? Na only dem rule govern the states for 16years? Okorocha was an APC member and governor for 8yrs what did he do other than building statues. Abi na pdp direct am to build them? The bad governance in Nigeria has little to do with party but its more of corrupt individuals heading Top positions.

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by takenadoh: 6:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Joekaynews:

Confused OP who doesn't know how to even deploy the nominees if given the opportunity.

OP is 80% wrong with this his analysis... Quote me when Buhari finally does his deployment.

Well it is just guess work and if you disagree with my potential deployment, why don't you do yours, so we can learn also.. Don't just criticize proffer solutions also.
Thank you.
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by takenadoh: 6:41am On Jul 29, 2019
Exponental:
I see this write up as rubbish..... No Ogun state sef.
I never said it was the correct deployment, at least from the little information I gathered and you are right I omitted Ogun state, but I will leave the list like this, I think the Ogun person should be under one of the Ministry of Works or Housing.
Re: How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees by Fragility6: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2019
exponential1:
Over 15 fools have ruled the five hellhole called Biafra but Okorocha a single individual who ruled only a single state in Biafra is the reason for the failure of Igbo land. This is the reasoning of mentally retardedd cursed n God forsaken Biafrans.

See your life. I never for once called a party in my initial comment o. You brought PDP into it. That PDP ruled the east for 16yrs nutin came out. Oya i don giv u only one state were APC ruled you don dey rant like dog. Is like you dont think

(1) (Reply)

APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices / Kwara APC Crisis: I Didn’t Receive Any Summon Letter - Lai Mohammed / Lagos First Lady To Lead War Against Drug Abuse In Schools, Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.