Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Tested My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested My Girl (1565 Views)

I Tested Positive For HIV/AIDS Few Weeks To Marriage / I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tested My Girl by sokoto: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
pls.house,my girl is in skool while am out of school,she keep asking 4 money,i try my possible best as a man,but somehw i decided to carry out a litmus test by asking my friend(guy) at home to call her in my presence to lie to her that he got her no, through one of her friend,that my friend has been observing her for a long time and that he truly love my girl and that my friend should send her acc. no.my girl in return said it is 419,my guy said well is not lying and that how can they see,my girl said o.k send her rchg card 1500,well my guy sent her a fake rchg card no.and that the detail of his house address wld be sent letter my girl promised to come over to my friend house without seeing him,i then told my friend to hang on the phone, pls. house can i say my girl is cheap.
Re: I Tested My Girl by richo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2008
no, she is smart

if it was 100naira recharge card, then u can say she is cheap
Re: I Tested My Girl by cutey01(f): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2008
Tough nut to crack undecided
she comes across as too cheap and unreliable .
but i could be wrong undecided
Re: I Tested My Girl by konkocious(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2008
not cheap but very very cheap
Re: I Tested My Girl by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2008
You cant judge her with that!

Haba. . . .You are too forward

You should have waited till she went to your friends house

(Thats if she even goes there after discovering the card is fake)

Verdict: Thats not enough to nail the poor girl

She deserves to be re-tested

You never know.

She might be trying to play a fast one on your friend.
Re: I Tested My Girl by idupaul: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2008
S
he deserves to be re-tested

lol tell ur friend to send her a car grin grin if she fall then she is cheap grin grin
Re: I Tested My Girl by KarmaMod(f): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2008
seeing that you can send recharge cards over the phone, why would he send his address?

and I thought its only girls who do such petty "tests"
Re: I Tested My Girl by galatico(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2008
You are a proper MUMU,
Re: I Tested My Girl by NeoBlack(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2008
Not that smart, she goes for money not Love, and for you, you're a shit. for testing your girl.
Re: I Tested My Girl by JJYOU: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2008
have mercy
Re: I Tested My Girl by Godalone(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2008
Let her visit your friend first.
Re: I Tested My Girl by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2008
Poster you no get work!!
Re: I Tested My Girl by tkb417(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2008
u tested ur babe with just 1,500
kaikai!!!
what kinda hungry one is that?
Re: I Tested My Girl by ifyalways(f): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2008
Test for what?
did she come out positive or negative?lmao cheesy
@OP If you are in her shoes,what would you do?i mean If any of her friends call you and invite you out plus a recharge card to go with,what would you do?Lastly,shes yet to go so undecided this alone is not enough to nail her.
Re: I Tested My Girl by DisGuy: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2008
she didn't even visit your friend yet!!!
you already spoilt the test silly!!!
or were you scared
Re: I Tested My Girl by NeoBlack(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2008
Never mind,  you tested her,   why can't you let her go first, and see whats going to happen between them, maybe you can trace her down there. meanwhile you tested her,  so its better to pretend, so you should stay in your friend house, when she's coming. then when she get there,  wait for whats going happen. then you will decide if she's cheap,  or maybe she think something else in there.

@Poster  i don't think you know what you're doing. Go and watch films titled :  Enikejimi.   You will hate yourself till you die.  for you to test your girl means you don't like her or want her anymore. because if its you.  you can go wrong more than that.

Jp
Re: I Tested My Girl by Hardar4lag(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2008
@Neoblack and Disguy tru talk guys
@poster u re nt guy enough
Re: I Tested My Girl by arramyjay: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2008
@ poster
No she is nt she is obviously very young and was just carried away.
Re: I Tested My Girl by skillmyman(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2008
@poster,
ur just being silly!!
what is the test for? that she loves u or she loves money?
Re: I Tested My Girl by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2008
Why cant you be real a lil bit. Send original 1500 card cos even if she wanted to go to your friends house, The fake card has spoilt the game.

Wait in the other room, If she gree make your friend do. after 2 rounds now show your face that is the real test not that child's play you call a test
Re: I Tested My Girl by ifihearam: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2008
why on earth should you test your girlfriend like that,its a very bad idea to use your friend,much so,u are still in love with her,assuming ur friend slept with her nkor?what would u have done,if it were you a lady called and invited you over,would you not gladly honour it thinking that you have gotten a new catch?please these ladies are not above mistakes ok?and stop treating them like they ought to be right at all time.

Men signing out,you dey dull
Re: I Tested My Girl by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2008
why test a woman when u know they are thesame all over. they go straight 4 ur money 'don't ve a sngle love 4 u. pls in d future, do fnd better things to do with ur time. they ain't worth testing. angry angry
Re: I Tested My Girl by SOJ(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2008
galatico:

You are a proper MUMU,

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dumb poster,,,testing ur gal?wats up wit dat?
Re: I Tested My Girl by woodboi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ poster

you have to be blame why would you do such thing any body can fall for that.you should have waited maybe when you friend has pass 3 round on her then you can tell how cheap she was.
Re: I Tested My Girl by 190: 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2008
make una free the guy na, wetin dey do una sef,if he wan test the chick na ur headache b dat,anyway who get beta test mak he let me know mak i run am on my chick jore
Re: I Tested My Girl by NeoBlack(m): 1:06am On Oct 19, 2008
@190 Am here for you, if you wanna test your girl with me, but a fine girl, and send me her number, not a bullshit and lets wait and see whats going to happen next within 4days.

Jp
Re: I Tested My Girl by lexicon(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2008
test ! test !! test !!! undecided
Re: I Tested My Girl by Gbemyte(f): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2008
guys wit testins testiing bla bla cant u just leave d girl nd study her if trully she s cheating on . moreso dont test ur g/f wit ur friend. it is a bad idea go and watch a yoruba movie title, enikeji then you will knw wat we are talking abt here. moreova she hasnt gone there. dont blame her yet.
Re: I Tested My Girl by meexteriox(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2008
If this is what you call TEST, then you need to come down from the bus of ignorance and plain stupidity.
Why didn't you and your ignoramus friend atleast send her an authentic card to know her mindset?
Pally, find better use for your time and if you can't take care of your girl, offload her.

Shikena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Tested My Girl by lauradovey(f): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2008
Joblessness,

The Devil uses the Jobless hands, If you are busy you wont even think about doing that to your girl!
Re: I Tested My Girl by SENATORJD(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2008
Conclusion
Guy is dumb,stupid,jobless,annoying,idiotic and most of all senseless.
If that is what u call a test.
Test to ascertain what?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do U have intimacy? / That So Called "love Calculator" / Atonement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.