Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Do U Want To Travel Or U Re Abroad Already? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do U Want To Travel Or U Re Abroad Already? (770 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / If You Want To Travel To Kenya, Malindi Is The Place. . ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Want To Travel Or U Re Abroad Already? by bilms(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2008
I EVERYONE,

I WILL LIKE TO ADVICE ALL NAIRALANDER WHO LIVES ABROAD, OR THOSE PLANNING TO TRAVEL.

PLZ WE HAVE TO REMEMEBR WE ARE NIGERIANS AND STICK TO OUR CULTURE INSTEAD OF COPYWRIGHTING THE WHITE.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US TO BE OURSELF, WITH THAT U CAN EXPLOIT WITHOUT LIMITATION.

PLZ U CAN ADD TO THIS THREAD
Re: Do U Want To Travel Or U Re Abroad Already? by brownbonno(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2008
Poster,
Firstly,typing at an upper case on the internet means Shouting.So,no need to shout here[Moderator(s) please take note].
Have you ever heard of Attention Seeking Syndrome(ASS) ?
Why have you got so much issues with Nigerians living abroad ?Its all getting irritating and nonsense.
Your posts are centred on making money,how your commissioner friend became rich over night,your bros from Holland came crying of poverty/no money,keeping to your culture,don;t copy white;s culture etc.I can`t snap your point.
NL deserve better ideas.Nigeria need to include personal development in the nation secondary education curriculum.
Re: Do U Want To Travel Or U Re Abroad Already? by Busybody2(f): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2008
My babydaddy's got spunk cool cheesy
Re: Do U Want To Travel Or U Re Abroad Already? by ola4yinka(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2008
u
bilms:

I EVERYONE,

I WILL LIKE TO ADVICE ALL NAIRALANDER WHO LIVES ABROAD, OR THOSE PLANNING TO TRAVEL.

PLZ WE HAVE TO REMEMEBR WE ARE NIGERIANS AND STICK TO OUR CULTURE INSTEAD OF COPYWRIGHTING THE WHITE.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US TO BE OURSELF, WITH THAT U CAN EXPLOIT WITHOUT LIMITATION.

[/quote

you should have written that rubbish in your language abi english na your papa language? if u don't want to copy the whites then stop school, speak your language n remain a fool.
Re: Do U Want To Travel Or U Re Abroad Already? by ola4yinka(m): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2008
bilms:

I EVERYONE,

you should have written that rubbish in your language abi english na your papa language? if u don't want to copy the whites then stop school, speak your language n remain a fool.
Re: Do U Want To Travel Or U Re Abroad Already? by bilms(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2008
na u get ur mouth now

(1) (Reply)

Hsmp (uk) Vital Info / Uk Is Fastening Their Seat Belt - Closing To Immigrant / Do U Love African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.