Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS (6048 Views)

Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by ghostofsparta(m): 1:52am On Aug 07, 2014
[size=28pt]THE TRUE ORIGIN OF THE EBOLA VIRUS[/size]
[size=18pt](THE GERMAN CONNECTION)[/size]

According to bloomberg Ebola's origin is...

"...unknown, but fruit bats are considered the most likely host, according to the World Health Organization. Ebola jumps to humans from infected animals including chimpanzees, gorillas and bats that live in the rainforest through contact with blood or other bodily fluids such as urine and saliva. Infection can also occur if broken skin or mucous membranes of a healthy person come into contact with environments that have. become contaminated with an Ebola patient’s infectious fluids such as soiled clothing, bed linen, or used needles."

It can be deduced that...

Since the German technological company called OTRAG from West Germany secured a huge area the size of Indiana State (USA) in Congo Zaire (now DRC) from President Mobutu in the mid 70s which was cordoned off for close guarded scientific experiments and whose results were not known to the governments of the Congo, Nigeria, Africa Union etc, the Ebola virus started from the same Congo where those German experiments took place, though their cover story was that they were conducting experiments on rockets science and aero-space technology. Therefore it can be strongly established that this particular Ebola virus was intentionally engineered genetically, else why hasn't there been a single report of any Congolese afflicted with a malaise similar to that which this hemorrhage causing Ebola causes in their historical past? Well the question is not how they did it but why...

"Ebola patients in Africa would start getting cure when white elites in the UK, US, Australia, Canada and Asia gets infected. For now it's an African disease and huge pharmaceutical companies wouldn't profit from the drug until there is a large lethal case available, then the drug would sell considerably. For now Africa is a case study to taste its scourge and then capitalists would lobby WHO to assist them. The capitalists are in cahoot with pharmaceutical companies. Billions would be made from the deal and ZMapp would be available. By then it would be cheap, but not because the capitalists have subsidize it out of generosity, but because it had profited huge billions from WHO. The world is controlled by capitalist nations and Africa is it payday"

Strikingly, the first reported case of Ebola was in the Congo in 1976, and has lately jumped from the Congo to a distance of about 3,000km into the extreme end of West Afria, what’s going on? In addition, a straight line from the Congo/Sudan to Maiduguri, Nigeria is shorter than from the Congo/Sudan to Guinea. Human trafficking traffic from the Congo/Sudan to Maiduguri/Cameroon is higher than those from the Congo/Sudan to Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone. Why has there been no reported cases from the Maiduguri/Cameroon axis all this years? Therefore, the Ebola virus may have been planted deliberately in the forested zone of West Africa! Well, aside from Uncle Sam keeping to the reputation of salvaging her citizen(s) in dire condition anywhere in the world, it is hard to ignore the notion that Dr. Maurice Iwu's herbal based disclosure in 1999 at the16th International Botanical Congress in St Louis, which as expected was dismissed as unscientific, but did/may have provided the template for the miraculous ZMapp! However, rather than lamenting on why the Federal Government of the so-called giant of Africa had showed no interest to ignite Iwu's research with enough funding that he wouldn't have had to seek approval abroad at the expense of revealing his lead information to the smart Yanks, many Nigerians readers will consider this analysis as outrageous a speculation. Many of whom had already resorted to Argumentum ad hominem attacks on the personage of Iwu over a controversial electoral gaffe that is not only foregone but bears no relevance to the crux of the growing Ebola monstrosity whilst assuming to be oblivious to the fact that...

"...after using the brain of a Nigerian to make the breakthrough, they carried out the 'controlled testing' at Kenema hospital in Liberia using hundreds of Africans as guinea pigs, then triumphantly broadcasted to the world that a "secret serum" "stored at subzero temperature" was "flown in from the US", later...the pharmaceutical company behind this has already started counting millions as its share price rose 40% on the stock market yesterday alone"

1974: Mohammed Ali vs George Foreman, the heavy weight world championship fight in Kinshasa, Congo. "Ali Bomaye" "Rumble in the Jungle" fight

1975: The German OTRAG setup business in the Congo.

1976-1977: Ebola unleashed in the Congo.

SOLUTION:
Since there haven't being any cure yet aside from the experimental serum, I think the Lagos State and the Nigeria federal government should encourage alternative medicine practitioners from the sphere of traditional/indigenous root workers to come forward and prove the efficacy of their claims while being steadfast on their vow to arrest any Ebola-curing clergies and anyone peddling the ludicrous saltwater solution. Also what Lagosians need do is take precautionary measures as highlighted on EbolaFacts and tune in to 99.3 Nigerian Info for update about this issue.

CONCLUSION:
Millitary-industrial complex activists within Euro-american governments are always supporting weak governments like that of Mobutu Sese Seko Kuku Ngbendu wa Za Banga, etc so that lands and resources can be used for anything including outrageous experiments. After an outbreak of a deliberately weaponized virus created in some secret lab, it is usually unleashed on Africans for whatever twisted reasons to which there are always a ready made explanation to convince the world that it all began somewhere in the tropical jungle in Africa where every Kumbaya singing Untermensch eats bats and sleep with monkeys.

For those who might think this is some spurious conspiracy theory, well my analysis is informed by connecting several dots and any disbelieving readers can read up more incontrovertible facts HERE where the full details on Ebola and the origin of HIV/AIDS can be read. By pressing Ctrl+F and type OTRAG it will jump to the report that linked the German company to the origin of Ebola.

Visit here for the Blog version of this Nairaland post.
Thanks for reading.
Amos Nonyu

5 Likes

Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
@ OP you owe me 3 minutes of my life that i wasted reading this nonsense!!! an article written by Boko Haram supporting idooits!!!!! it is the same Western and European countries that you so love to hate that are the ones who will save this Ebola ridden country!!! better use your time for more useful things

1 Like

Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
lestat: @ OP you owe me 3 minutes of my life that i wasted reading this nonsense!!! an article written by Boko Haram supporting idooits!!!!! it is the same Western and European countries that you so love to hate that are the ones who will save this Ebola ridden country!!! better use your time for more useful things
Well you're a typical Nigerian. What would you know? @OP I'm gonna send u an invite with my alternate handle because this handle is linked to a Yahoo mail account which I cant access on this device.

1 Like

Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
ghostofsparta:

Sent you an email with my other handle, pls accept.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
I don't know about the American connection, but I certainly see the Belgian/Germany connection using the timeline of when Marburg outbreak occurred and the FIRST outbreak of Ebola in The Congo. That timeline is very suspicious.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by thehomer: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Wow. You deduced all that from the fact that Ebola's origin is unknown from the Bloomberg article?
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by ghostofsparta(m): 12:42am On Aug 09, 2014
thehomer: Wow. You deduced all that from the fact that Ebola's origin is unknown from the Bloomberg article?
Ofcourse not, I just cited Bloomberg's re-quote from WHO, and didn't you read the part where I said "..is informed by connecting several dots together..."

Besides re-read the post all through because it is modified with new information. And again, this WHAT YOU ARE NOT TOLD video attempts to prove that this particular virulent Ebola strain which isn't the ZEBOV is actually airborne to which sound rebuttals were given as can be read from the image below

Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by thehomer: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2014
ghostofsparta:
Ofcourse not, I just cited Bloomberg's re-quote from WHO, and didn't you read the part where I said "..is informed by connecting several dots together..."

Besides re-read the post all through because it is modified with new information. And again, this WHAT YOU ARE NOT TOLD video attempts to prove that this particular virulent Ebola strain which isn't the ZEBOV is actually airborne to which sound rebuttals were given as can be read from the image below

To be clear, you're saying that this virus was engineered in the 1970s and your evidence is that OTRAG A German rocket propulsion company had a test facility that was closed down and later moved to Libya? Is it possible that we didn't know about such strange diseases in the 1970s because the transport and communication systems weren't as advanced as they are today?

If you're willing to volunteer yourself to be tested by these traditional/indigenous root workers then go right ahead and let the rest of us use the best available technology.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by ghostofsparta(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
thehomer: [/quote]
Stop twisting my point in order to appear smart, assess the credibility of the message and stop attacking the messenger

[quote author=thehomer]To be clear, you're saying that this virus was engineered in the 1970s
Yes it was engineered so was HIV/AIDS, but no one can state precisely which particular date. Read it all here

thehomer: and your evidence is that OTRAG A German rocket propulsion company had a test facility that was closed down and later moved to Libya?
Na wa o! People can twist things o, it's not my evidence and they are facts posted on the internet for you to read. By the way, where in my analysis have I mentioned Libya, or where in that link is Libya stated or simplistically put in the ridiculous way you've remixed it?

thehomer: Is it possible that we didn't know about such strange diseases in the 1970s because the transport and communication systems weren't as advanced as they are today?
No, that's not even a counter point, the question you should ask yourself is why haven't there been any single case of any black in the history of precolonial Africa such that individual died of something so terrible blood was seen coming out of the orifices and people got infected massively.

thehomer: you're willing to volunteer yourself to be tested by these traditional/indigenous root workers then go right ahead and let the rest of us use the best available technology.
I see no sense in this reply.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 4:15am On Aug 11, 2014
what kind of a silly conspiracy theory is this. can you even hear yourselves?
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by ghostofsparta(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
red101: what kind of a silly conspiracy theory is this. can you even hear yourselves?
This is not even a conspiracy theory much less of a silly one. I understand it's difficult for some folks to wrap their mind round a plausible truth. Truth is bitter.

logica: I don't know about the American connection, but I certainly see the Belgian/Germany connection using the timeline of when Marburg outbreak occurred and the FIRST outbreak of Ebola in The Congo. That timeline is very suspicious.
There's a string connection between America and the existence of HIV/AIDS, btw so you know lots of Nigerians thinks Ebola started from Liberia.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
ghostofsparta:

Therefore it can be strongly established that this particular Ebola virus was intentionally engineered genetically, else why hasn't there been a single report of any Congolese afflicted with a malaise similar to that which this hemorrhage causing Ebola causes in their historical past? Well the question is not how they did it but why...

Strikingly, the first reported case of Ebola was in the Congo in 1976, and has lately jumped from the Congo to a distance of about 3,000km into the extreme end of West Afria, what’s going on? In addition, a straight line from the Congo/Sudan to Maiduguri, Nigeria is shorter than from the Congo/Sudan to Guinea. Human trafficking traffic from the Congo/Sudan to Maiduguri/Cameroon is higher than those from the Congo/Sudan to Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone. Why has there been no reported cases from the Maiduguri/Cameroon axis all this years? Therefore, the Ebola virus may have been planted deliberately in the forested zone of West Africa!

wow. can't believe anyone can be so ignorant.
Ebola did not "jump." There are many different strains of it and they are found in primates and a few other mammals. There have been several outbreaks since 1976 and i'm sure there were outbreaks before 1976. The 1976 one was just really big and got the attention of international world.
Another similar virus is the Marburg virus with similar symptoms. Also the Lassa fever with similar hemorrhage symptoms. These are viruses that transmit from animals to humans and are very deadly. They are nothing new to Africa.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassa_fever
THe marburg virus was so named because the germans experienced it after importing monkeys from africa for pharmaceutical testing. Over 30 germans died from it and after that, there was an awareness about it.
Usually when these outbreaks happen in Africa we say it's the work of the 'gods" or "devil". We do not treat it as a medical problem. it is usually western countries that come in to describe it medically then a few ignorant ones among us, because we have never heard the "medical term" before, start saying it was 'imported'

here is the list of all the reported outbreaks. notice that the first one in the 70s was very fatal. doesn't it make you wonder that there must have been minor ones in the past that did not draw international attention and therefore was never recorded? There was a big one in the 90s too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ebola_outbreaks

SOLUTION:
Since there haven't being any cure yet aside from the experimental serum, I think the Lagos State and the Nigeria federal government should encourage alternative medicine practitioners from the sphere of traditional/indigenous root workers to come forward and prove the efficacy of their claims while being steadfast on their vow to arrest any Ebola-curing clergies and anyone peddling the ludicrous saltwater solution. Also what Lagosians need do is take precautionary measures as highlighted on EbolaFacts and tune in to 99.3 Nigerian Info for update about this issue.

how is the ludicrous saltwater solution different from traditional spiritual healer solution? In fact, the salt water solution may have come from an alternative medicine practitioner.

News like this makes me shake my head. Has "Magun" been cured yet? Or isn't it the case that when someone gets sick from these viruses, we stigmatize them and claim that they have sinned against the "spirits"?
http://josephomotayo..com/2010/12/magun-thunderbolt-story.html
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/01/two-brothers-die-of-thunderbolt-magun.html

1 Like

Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
red101:

wow. can't believe anyone can be so ignorant.
Ebola did not "jump." There are many different strains of it and they are found in primates and a few other mammals. There have been several outbreaks since 1976 and i'm sure there were outbreaks before 1976. The 1976 one was just really big and got the attention of international world.
Another similar virus is the Marburg virus with similar symptoms. Also the Lassa fever with similar hemorrhage symptoms. These are viruses that transmit from animals to humans and are very deadly. They are nothing new to Africa.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassa_fever
THe marburg virus was so named because the germans experienced it after importing monkeys from africa for pharmaceutical testing. Over 30 germans died from it and after that, there was an awareness about it.
Usually when these outbreaks happen in Africa we say it's the work of the 'gods" or "devil". We do not treat it as a medical problem. it is usually western countries that come in to describe it medically then a few ignorant ones among us, because we have never heard the "medical term" before, start saying it was 'imported'
You are sure there were outbreaks before 1976; yet you cannot give us the dates. As you indicated, Africans never had cures for any diseases. We never knew what diseases were; yet we had herbs and various precautions? The "agbo" that your grandmother probably drank regularly; what did you think it was?
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
red101:
how is the ludicrous saltwater solution different from traditional spiritual healer solution? In fact, the salt water solution may have come from an alternative medicine practitioner.
Dude, the salt water thing was a hoax; even the initiator had come out to apologize. And guess what, the reason the hoax was thought to be real is the same reason you all will swallow any narrative given you by the West.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2014
all I can tell you is to keep drinking your agbo and salt-water then.
herbal remedies can be a good thing for minor ailments and even then, it helps to have scientific evidence for its efficacy. but in case of a major illness, you should go to a medical facility. even salt water helps with things like a minor stomach pain sometimes. Just don't use it thinking it will cure Ebola. Ebola is a virus.
The virus was first discovered in 1976 by a Belgian scientist after a belgian nun contracted ebola in congo and some blood samples were sent to belgium for testing. Doesn't mean that the disease never existed in Africa before just because it was discovered (i.e studied under a microscope and all that lol) in 1976.
so because it was studied in Europe, to you that means it originated in Europe. very funny

1 Like

Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2014
logica: You are sure there were outbreaks before 1976; yet you cannot give us the dates. As you indicated, Africans never had cures for any diseases. We never knew what diseases were; yet we had herbs and various precautions? The "agbo" that your grandmother probably drank regularly; what did you think it was?

if you look at the list, you can deduce statistically that there were outbreaks before 1976.you have the major outbreaks and minor ones in between so based on the pattern from the data, I can conclude that there were previous outbreaks. at least minor ones.

it usually starts from bush animal handlers esp primates. ex. There was a report that one guy found a chimpanzee, cooked it and ate it with his family. Every single one of them died including a few close family members. This was never recorded only mentioned passingly in a news article I read a while ago. If you didn't know what the disease was, how can u claim that it originated in an european lab. that's just ludicrous.

one problem is that many parts of Africa are experiencing urbanization so it is easier for communicable viruses to spread faster esp into cities.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 6:57am On Aug 12, 2014
red101:

if you look at the list, you can deduce logically that there were outbreaks before 1976. It's called statistics. you have the major outbreaks and minor ones in between so based on the pattern from the data, I can conclude that there were previous outbreaks.

Give the dates of the outbreaks; it is called FACTS.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2014
logica: Give the dates of the outbreaks; it is called FACTS.

The Medical scientists were not there to help out so we have no information about it. or the outbreaks happen in rural areas where there were probably no local health officials.just babalawos maybe.
and because they were minor outbreaks, people just moved on with their lives once it was over. and maybe they went and perform sacrifices so that the "gods" won't be angry with them in the future. the outbreak was known as "period of amadioha's pestilence" tongue
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2014
cases have been recorded by local health officials, said Sakoba Keita, the doctor in charge of the prevention of epidemics in Guinea's Health Ministry.
"Symptoms appear as diarrhoea and vomiting, with a very high fever. Some cases showed relatively heavy bleeding," Keita said.
"We thought it was Lassa fever or another form of cholera but this disease seems to strike like lightning. We are looking at all possibilities, including Ebola, because bushmeat is consumed in that region and Guinea is in the Ebola belt," he said. No cases of the highly contagious Ebola fever have ever been recorded in the country.
Keita said most of the victims had been in contact with the deceased or had handled the bodies. He said those infected had been isolated and samples had been sent to Senegal and France for further tests."

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/health/article/2000107329/mystery-hemorrhagic-fever-kills-23-in-guinea

contains map showing the "ebola belt" many countries in west africa are contained in the belt. mostly rainforest regions.
http://www.infectionlandscapes.org/2012/11/ebola-hemorrhagic-fever.html
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2014
red101:

The Medical scientists were not there to help out so we have no information about it. or the outbreaks happen in rural areas where there were probably no local health officials.just babalawos maybe.
and because they were minor outbreaks, people just moved on with their lives once it was over. and maybe they went and perform sacrifices so that the "gods" won't be angry with them in the future. the outbreak was known as "period of amadioha's pestilence" tongue

...continue with your speculations.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2014
logica: ...continue with your speculations.

how can it be speculations? your grand mother was there with her agbo and chicken sacrifice that cured her. The date wasn't in the gregorian calendar so it is undecipherable. Oh what supernatural wonders of the great African tribes. cool

I, like you, really don't understand why europe keep manufacturing diseases in mysterious medical labs to kill us off. tongue
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2014
Police were guarding an Ebola treatment center in Sierra Leone on Saturday, the day after thousands marched on the clinic following allegations by a former nurse the deadly virus was invented to conceal "cannibalistic rituals" there, a regional police chief said.

Angry crowds gathered on Friday outside the country's main Ebola hospital in Kenema in the West African country's remote east where dozens are receiving treatment for the virus, and threatened to burn it down and remove the patients.

The WHO said previously that poor health infrastructure and a lack of manpower were hindering efforts to contain the outbreak in Sierra Leone. Another problem is fear and mistrust of health workers among the local population, many of whom have more faith in traditional medicine.

Sierra Leone officials appealed for help on Friday to trace the first known resident in the capital with Ebola whose family forcibly removed her from a Freetown hospital after she tested positive for the deadly disease. [ID:L6N0Q03FK]

Amadu Sisi, senior doctor at King Harman hospital, from which the patient was removed, said on Saturday she had been turned in after seeking refuge in the house of a traditional healer. She died in the ambulance on the way to another hospital, he added later.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/26/us-health-ebola-africa-idUSKBN0FV0NL20140726

grin Look at logica's relatives.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2014
red101:
I, like you, really don't understand why europe keep manufacturing diseases in mysterious medical labs to kill us off. tongue

First you continue to speak of salt solution; which I never mentioned. Then you speak of Europe "manufacturing diseases". You are beginning to sound like an 1diot, really. When you address me, and you cannot reference these things you speak of from my posts, you come across as ret@rded.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2014
red101:

grin Look at logica's relatives.
...it seems you are indeed seeing red. If you want to engage in a diss-fest I cannot oblige you this morning. It is too early for 1diots.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2014
logica: First you continue to speak of salt solution; which I never mentioned. Then you speak of Europe "manufacturing diseases". You are beginning to sound like an 1diot, really. When you address me, and you cannot reference these things you speak of from my posts, you come across as ret@rded.

it's ok. we both know that the "west" is behind the ebola virus. *wink*
why are you now pretending to be so scientifically sophisticated.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2014
logica: ...it seems you are indeed seeing red. If you want to engage in a diss-fest I cannot oblige you this morning. It is too early for 1diots.

well I heard yesterday that if you eat 2 kolanuts a day, your ebola will be cured.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2014
red101:

it's ok. we both know that the "west" is behind the ebola virus. *wink*
why are you now pretending to be so scientifically sophisticated.
Abi were n'se eleyi. Look, just mention the dates of the outbreaks you speculate. See who's talking about pretending to be scientifically sophisticated. Start with mentioning dates now...ode.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2014
red101:

well I heard yesterday that if you eat 2 kolanuts a day, your ebola will be cured.
You heard that from who...your FATHER...or MOTHER?
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2014
LMAO. Speculator. Let me borrow from your scientific sophistication and apply "projection" to the World Cup. You know everybody believes the World Cup started in 1930. But with statistics, I can project backwards and prove it actually started in 1910. See pseudo science at its peak.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2014
logica: Abi were n'se eleyi. Look, just mention the dates of the outbreaks you speculate. See who's talking about pretending to be scientifically sophisticated. Start with mentioning dates now...ode.

you sound very ignorant here. Nobody even knows the exact dates of this 2014 epidemic talkless of 1976 epidemic. All the dates we know are based on reports but no one knows about the patients that weren't reported and I'M SURE there were unreported patients.
but you can use patterns in data to make predictions and estimations. My quote was "i'm sure there were outbreaks before 1976" of course the dates are unknown.
Clearly you have never taken a statistics course in your life. so much for your username. way to turn the definition of logic upside down.

Read this and salivate on it.
http://markduerksen.com/2014/08/04/ebolas-history-3-pre-1976/
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by red101(f): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2014
do you think these are coincidences.

3 most well-known hemorrhagic viruses:

Ebola virus: first discovered in belgium in 1976 after a Belgian nun contracted it in congo.
Lassa virus: First discovered in USA in 1969 after after 2 american nurses contracted it in Nigeria
Marburg virus: first discovered in germany in 1967 after several german pharmaceutical scientists were infected from monkeys imported from uganda

the nun and nurses were contracted it while caring for African patients by the way.
do you really think ebola appeared for the first time in 1976? or we simply know of the date 1976 because the europeans recorded it.
Re: IRREFUTABLE EURO-AMERICAN ORIGIN OF THE VIRULENT EBOLA VIRUS by logica(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2014
red101:

you sound very ignorant here. Nobody even knows the exact dates of this 2014 epidemic talkless of 1976 epidemic. All the dates we know are based on reports but no one knows about the patients that weren't reported and I'M SURE there were unreported patients.
but you can use patterns in data to make predictions and estimations. My quote was "i'm sure there were outbreaks before 1976" of course the dates are unknown.
Clearly you have never taken a statistics course in your life. so much for your username. way to turn the definition of logic upside down.

Read this and salivate on it.
http://markduerksen.com/2014/08/04/ebolas-history-3-pre-1976/

Look here you monkey, I will teach even your father statistics and I am not even bragging here. Statistics is not for idle speculators like you. It is used for real work and deductions. You are sure of outbreaks before 1976 yet you cannot back up your assertions. If you have nothing to offer than "perhaps" or "likely" you best keep it moving and shut the fvck up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osagie Ehanire: 50% Cent Of COVID-19 Positive Cases In Nigeria Are From UK / How To Get Fatter In Less Than One Month / Supposed HIV + Gloria Ogbuka's Medical Report shows she is negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.