Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,249 members, 7,867,649 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate (5359 Views)

What Was The Forbidden Fruit Adam & Eve Ate? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Toyolad(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
kiss...una jst dey talk say,d fruit nah idolatry...if God doesn't want them to have sex or if He saw sex intercourse as a sin(an eye opener),hw then did He think that they would be fruitful and multiply on d face of the earth.

Dem fit reproduce without having sexual intercourse wich u call the forbidden fruit?

Sir Apatheist,Lordreed, sir Unyours,sir Dapo777 and Mrpresident1,plss do justice to this
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by LordReed(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Toyolad: kiss...una jst dey talk say,d fruit nah idolatry...if God doesn't want them to have sex or if He saw sex intercourse as a sin(an eye opener),hw then did He think that they would be fruitful and multiply on d face of the earth.

Dem fit reproduce without having sexual intercourse wich u call the forbidden fruit?

Sir Apatheist,Lordreed, sir Unyours,sir Dapo777 and Mrpresident1,plss do justice to this

I don't understand what you are saying. Are you saying the fruit was sex or what?
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by tpia1: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
See wetin konji dey cause.
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Toyolad: kiss...una jst dey talk say,d fruit nah idolatry...if God doesn't want them to have sex or if He saw sex intercourse as a sin(an eye opener),hw then did He think that they would be fruitful and multiply on d face of the earth.

When God created Adam according to the Bible,Did God have sex with a female counterpart? He simply molded Adam from sand.
That answers your question, God probably wanted us to mold our children the way we wanted just like He Did because we are created in God's image.

But everything still doesn't make sense which takes us to another necessary conclusion, the story was an imagination of a man who wanted So badly to explain the origin of man but couldn't but with a story.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by LordReed(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

When God created Adam according to the Bible,Did God have sex with a female counterpart? He simply molded Adam from sand.
That answers your question, God probably wanted us to mold our children the way we wanted just like He Did because we are created in God's image.

But everything still doesn't make sense which takes us to another necessary conclusion, the story was an imagination of a man who wanted So badly to explain the origin of man but couldn't but with a story.

Cheers.

That is a very flawed conjecture you state here because the Bible made it clear that God made man male and female and blessed them to be fruitful.
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Toyolad(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

#But everything still doesn't make sense which takes us to another necessary conclusion, the story was an imagination of a man who wanted So badly to explain the origin of man but couldn't but with a story.#

Cheers.
lol.....seems you are not sure of what you were talking about before....nd dis question has made you doubt ur belief
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Toyolad(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

I don't understand what you are saying. Are you saying the fruit was sex or what?
according to them,the connotative meaning of the fruit is Idolatry(sex)
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

That is a very flawed conjecture you state here because the Bible made it clear that God made man male and female and blessed them to be fruitful.

Fruitful in What way?
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by LordReed(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Toyolad: according to them,the connotative meaning of the fruit is Idolatry(sex)

That is for those who doubt the power of God to make a fruit that can inflict untold consequences on a human. Are there no poisonous fruits out there? The fruit was simply a fruit, it was not sex. God had already given them sex because Him made them male and female.

1 Like

Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by LordReed(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

Fruitful in What way?

Reproductive fruitfulness.
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Toyolad: lol.....seems you are not sure of what you were talking about before....nd dis question has made you doubt ur belief

Intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas simultaneously and still function properly.

I have explained it to you biblically how God could possibly planned for us to multiply I.e by molding children

Then I state my own grounds,it still doesn't make any sense. Could we possibly mold our children?
By the way I never argued about What the fruit was in the Bible.
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

Reproductive fruitfulness.

Says you? undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

Says you? undecided

male and female he created them.
28 And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth (ESV)

What exactly is ambiguous about this?
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

male and female he created them.
28 And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth (ESV)

What exactly is ambiguous about this?

Be fruitful and multiply = have sex and give birth
According to you ba?

Have you forgotten asexual reproduction and vegetative reproduction in biology.

Hope you get me now?

1 Like

Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Toyolad(m): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

Intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas simultaneously and still function properly.

I have explained it to you biblically how God could possibly planned for us to multiply I.e by molding children

Then I state my own grounds,it still doesn't make any sense. Could we possibly mold our children?
By the way I never argued about What the fruit was in the Bible.
nice 1 bro..I've learnt from this.
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Toyolad(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

According to you ba?

Hope you get me now?
We are the head of God's creation and not some kind of Unicellular organisms.

How would He allow sexual reproduction for other intelligent animals and make us(His most intelligent creation and a creation like his own image) reproduce asexually
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by LordReed(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

According to you ba?

Hope you get me now?

Asexual reproduction with male and female humans present? LoL!

1 Like

Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

Asexual reproduction with male and female humans present? LoL!

Why Did God create Eve?
So that Adam will satisfy his sexual urge and reproduce? Lol!

Have you forgotten that Eve was made to be a companion to Adam? God never created Eve to have sex and reproduce according to the Bible.

Are you still confused?

1 Like

Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Toyolad: We are the head of God's creation and not some kind of Unicellular organisms.

How would He allow sexual reproduction for other intelligent animals and make us(His most intelligent creation and a creation like his own image) reproduce asexually

Because God himself didn't create Adam through sexual means!!!!!

Deal with it!!! angry

1 Like

Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Toyolad(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

That is for those who doubt the power of God to make a fruit that can inflict untold consequences on a human. Are there no poisonous fruits out there? The fruit was simply a fruit, it was not sex. God had already given them sex because Him made them male and female.
Exactly my point,I'm jst catching fun by questioning their belief
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by LordReed(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

Why Did God create Eve?

Have you forgotten that Eve was made to be a companion to Adam? God never created Eve to have sex and reproduce according to the Bible.

Are you still confused?

LoL! Amazing just simply amazing.

24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. (ESV)

The one flesh is what? The woman will melt into the man? Get a grip man.
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Toyolad(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

Why Did God create Eve?

Are you still confused?
Yes,confused by ur thoughts.
He said unto them "Be fruitful,and multiply...." NB:after He had made Man and Woman...what does this mean to you
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Toyolad(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

Deal with it!!! angry
Toyolad: Yes,confused by ur thoughts.
He said unto them "Be fruitful,and multiply...." NB:after He had made Man and Woman...what does this mean to you
Dapo777:

Deal with it!!! angry
Lol
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! Amazing just simply amazing.

24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. (ESV)

The one flesh is what? The woman will melt into the man? Get a grip man.

So why did God call Eve Adam's helper?
My point is,no where in the Bible is it implied that the purpose of Eve creation is for sexual reproduction.

So to become one flesh with your wife means to insert your dick into your wife's kitten? Hahahahahahahahhahaha

So you are one flesh with every girl you have had sex with?

Or if I should impregnate a girl I Am not married with,I become one flesh with her?

Are you still confused?

1 Like

Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Toyolad: Yes,confused by ur thoughts.

So why Did God call Eve Adam's helper?
If Eve's purpose was for reproduction, why wasn't it stated in the Bible that way,
"And he removed a rib from Adam and made a woman for the purpose of reproduction" is it difficult for it to be written that way?
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Toyolad: Lol
Why do you think we have So much confusions in the Bible? undecided

If the Bible was ordained by God, why would the Bible be So confusing?
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by LordReed(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

So why did God call Eve Adam's helper?
My point is,no where in the Bible is it implied that the purpose of Eve creation is for sexual reproduction.

So to become one flesh with your wife means to insert your dick into your wife's kitten? Hahahahahahahahhahaha

So you are one flesh with every girl you have had sex with?

Or if I should impregnate a girl I Am not married with,I become one flesh with her?

Are you still confused?

Yes that is what one flesh means don't be confused

I Cor. 6
16 Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.” (ESV)

One flesh talks of sex.ual union, don't get it twisted.
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Toyolad(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

So why Did God call Eve Adam's helper?
If Eve's purpose was for reproduction, why wasn't it stated in the Bible that way,
"And he removed a rib from Adam and made a woman for the purpose of reproduction" is it difficult for it to be written that way?
Help him with what Apperently to fulfil His promise,to bless them and to make the 'job' done
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

Yes that is what one flesh means don't be confused

I Cor. 6
16 Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.” (ESV)

One flesh talks of sex.ual union, don't get it twisted.

Thanks for the correction.
But God called Eve Adams helper naaa,you can't ignor that fact.
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Toyolad:
Help him with what Apperently to fulfil His promise,to bless them and to make the 'job' done

I hope you know that is your own personal interpretation.
"It is not good from man to be alone,let us make him an helper"
Obviously God was talking about companionship.
Well there is sexual companion, So you could be right.
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Toyolad(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

I hope you know that is your own personal interpretation.
"It is not good from man to be alone,let us make him an helper"
Obviously God was talking about companionship.
Well there is sexual companion, So you could be right.
Coree
Re: See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2014

the good fruit is sex between adam and Eve while the forbidden fruit is sex between Eve and Lucifer. Hope you get it now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Oyedepo Attacks Govt Over Closure Of Schools, Malls / Who Were The Prisoners Jesus Preached To After He Died? / The Odd Side Of Christianity; Child Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.