Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) (43993 Views)

I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by 1kTask: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
I see.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by sdavirus: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
No wonder they haven't brought back our girls......... they must still be searching for them in Niger Republic. sad

1 Like

Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Gordieshegz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Surprisingly enough,this non-factual,american-sided,cable network news won the best channel award this year..i'm begining to see cnn without being hyped not better than channels Tv..maupe,sulaimon,chamberlain or any other staff of channels wouldnt have presented such a glaring misinformation..
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
NaLaugh:

Did you even read the comment? or is it just poor comprehension?

Nigeria has NOT done anything to position itself on the "world map"

First, i pointed out it was a goof on CNN's part.
Second, i stated that "i love Nigeria"

Now, read the comment again, and maybe you'll understand.
If you don't.. well, we can't all get it can we?

Nigeria positioning itself on the world map? In what way if I may ask? pls stop talking crap about what you know nothing of. I dont care what you pointed out cos you still ended it with a flaw. If the issue being discussed connected with whatever thesis you have on Nigeria, I wouldn't mind. But the issue here is on poor reporting by CNN. So learn how not to stay off point when arguing.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by UpLoyo: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
How would they know where Nigeria is on the map when an average American does not even know they live next to Canada...lol

1 Like

Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by NaLaugh: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
jcmaiah:

Nigeria positioning itself on the world map? In what way if I may ask? pls stop talking crap about what you know nothing of. I dont care what you pointed out cos you still ended it with a flaw. If the issue being discussed connected with whatever thesis you have on Nigeria, I wouldn't mind. But the issue here is on poor reporting by CNN. So learn how not to stay off point when arguing.

Refer to the last line of my previous comment, and have a great day cool

1 Like

Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by bishopz: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
johnjay4u2u: wow. Your enemies won't know your location in Jesus name!
Dumb prayer.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
Americans are good at everything, except for their knowledge in geography and current events.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by godman01(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
chibwike: They would not know where we are na, coz we are just one peaceful country..we dont engage in the wars, we dont experience earthquakes, we are not in support of homosexualism, we are just a country that has the outmost favour of God
But you have Boko and Ebola
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Smh for dem..mtchew
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by blakky97(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
thorpido: Your ignorance doesn't change the Truth.What's your proof that the god you call can hear you?
Amantubillahi warosulluhu
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by diarra94(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
CNN- CORRUPT NEWS NETWORK
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by kaffydal(f): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
hmmmm. ...I think CNN are sick upstairs
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by diarra94(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
fukk cnn
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by diarra94(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
chibwike: They would not know where we are na, coz we are just one peaceful country..we dont engage in the wars, we dont experience earthquakes, we are not in support of homosexualism, we are just a country that has the outmost favour of God
[size=30pt] if you call, poverty, corruption, illiteracy, uncivilization, trickery and diseases favour of god, then i must say i dont need gods fukking favour. and its funny how you call nigeria a peaceful country. NIGERIA IS A SYNONYM FOR HELL!! [/size][quote author=chibwike][b]
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
NaLaugh:

Refer to the last line of my previous comment, and have a great day cool

Abeg bone dat levels... maybe you can help put Nigeria on the world and inform CNN about that... I know your type.
As for my day, its always great.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
bizarro95: this is really embarrasing...a whole nigeria
Damn!!
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by shizzle11(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
[size=14]ADDONBILLIVIT!!!

SO EVEN AMERICA DOESN'T KNOW[/size]
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by prettiest1(f): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Amen. And same to you.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by prettiest1(f): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
johnjay4u2u: made fp after all this while. Today is truly my day. Became a christian on 08/08/2008
Congratulation, you made the right decision. God bless you and one more thing, remain in righteousness for it is the road map to heaven.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by austertee01(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2014

Amemmmm oooooo
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
The person that made this mistake will be in hot soup.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by drnoel: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
bizarro95: this is really embarrasing...a whole nigeria

Giant of Africa has been labelled lilliput of Africa
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by shegsrules(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
CCN no serioud how maany Nigerians dem don grant interview before now
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by DukeGeorge: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Crazy Racists... Now they are not only planning on dividing us as a nation, they plan to relocate us as a nation.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by imperiouxx(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
ochukoccna: And when you factor in the fact that many Americans use CNN to get their news, it shows you why they are so ignorant tongue tongue on many global issues.

Even some Americans in the North and East don't know where New Mexico is. 1 state of the 50 states in the US.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by thorpido(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
blakky97:
Amantubillahi warosulluhu
Speak english....stop bullsh**ting.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Mikkyboy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Do u guys think it was really a mistake?
Please fear the Americans ooooooo.Although it might be a mistake.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by deeobserver209(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
This ebola virus looks very mechanical. Like a synthesized geneticaly monotised viral infection that could be air borne as well. Am reminded of the movie; RESIDENT EVIL.

1 Like

Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by sexzskil(f): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nigerians and total daftness should be officially crowned in the English language as synonymns. I am ashamed that even the few I trusted as really literates are already acknowledging that the Almighty CNN made such a terrible mistake cluelessly. It was absolutely deliberate, just to show Naijeriyans how insignificant their country is on the World Map.

CNN correspondents are still above mere human brains; they'd genius.

God bless CNN forever!

May America rules the universe forever, Amen!! cool
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by numericalguy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
**yawns**

Has CNN ever told the truth in their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen And List Of Attacks This Weekend / Jubilation In Zamfara As INEC Removes APC From Ballot / Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.