Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) (44008 Views)

I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by numericalguy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
sexzskil: Nigerians and total daftness should be officially crowned in the English language as synonymns. I am ashamed that even the few I trusted as really literates are already acknowledging that the Almighty CNN made such a terrible mistake cluelessly. It was absolutely deliberate, just to show Naijeriyans how insignificant their country is on the World Map.

CNN correspondents are still above mere human brains; they'd genius.

God bless CNN forever!

May America rules the universe forever, Amen!! cool

Where did this black slave monkey escape from?
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Sylverly(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Mayb na d popular pigin english "NIGER" Cause am
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by mumbasa: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
GIYAZZ: I'm surprised that y'all are surprised about this. Don't y'all know Americans are fools??

How will yo feel if someone say all Nigerians are fools or fraudsters because of one persons mistake. Be sensible please.

Well i think someone should be sacked for that sort of mistake . i shows his real state of mind he is ignorant , incompetent and a racist
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by blakky97(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
thorpido: Speak english....stop bullsh**ting.
Salam.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by chibwike(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
diarra94: [size=30pt] if you call, poverty, corruption, illiteracy, uncivilization, trickery and diseases favour of god, then i must say i dont need gods fukking favour. and its funny how you call nigeria a peaceful country. NIGERIA IS A SYNONYM FOR HELL!! [/size]
you woudn't know the value of what you have....
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Sammyblaq(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is really embarassing. A big let down.
FIFA did theirs @ the brazil14 opening ceremony... naming a green-white-green flag NIGER.
Too fucking....TFT
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by DECOtech(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
johnjay4u2u: wow. Your enemies won't know your location in Jesus name!
Amen

1 Like

Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by folahann(m): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2014
Later they will want me to believe a documentary by a news station like Cnn that 5 million Nigerians do not wear boxers short to Church.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2014
bizarro95: this is really embarrasing...a whole nigeria
you can say that again grin
CNN and typos. Now it's geos.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 09, 2014
wow. Your enemies won't know your location in Jesus name!

Amen!!!!
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by zurine(f): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2014
hmm
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2014
blakky97:
IN Jesus name is just another fabrication. Jesus name doesn't cause or prevent anything. Jesus is not the maker of himself. Cry to The God who made jesus and upon whom Jesus called.
Remember when jesus taught the hawariyun to pray- he said the lords prayer. As simple as that; there was no jesus name!
no man comes to the father except through Christ
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by blezynetym(f): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ebola-Doro cnn, grin. There will be confusion in the mist of our enemies IJMN. Amen. Ebola will be confuse @ the mention of the name Nigeria.
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by emmiewealth(f): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
johnjay4u2u: wow. Your enemies won't know your location in Jesus name!
. Amen oooo
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by idethompson(m): 12:38am On Aug 10, 2014
This shows us that no matter how intellectual and well equipped your enemies are, God can confuse them If He wishes. The Lord uses the foolish things to confirm the wise.
However, let's not get over emotional about these things or speak evil of the country.

No man is indeed really perfect, especially trying to organize real time news 24hours a day. Mistake are bound to happen, No matter the big name whether CNN OR BBC... In my opinion I'm sure they didn't really go through enough editing or perhaps they intentionally did it -but to what advantage, (to themselves or their citizens) it is not about what they did right or wrong, its about how we respond to them, we as good Nigerians should and must take responsibility to portray a good image for the country -I'm sure every nation has her setback.

Everyone's comment are reasonable but we should not be carried away by issues that are bound to happen -for instance someone sighted that such an incident had occurred in the past -how would you read meaning to that? It could just be human error!simple!

We are all Great people irrespective of our diverse beliefs and philosophy of life.
GOD bless
THOMPSON
Re: CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
I think from what I have know so far I think nigeria can sew cnn for defamation of character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation / Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.