Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" (980 Views)

How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You / Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" by DSuperWoman(f): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
I wrote a post on "how to tell when a guy loves you" and some peeps said I was way in over my head. So knowing I don't know it all, I decided to hear from the ladies and this is what they had to say.

JANE CHRISTOPHER

It's a simple bur tough one, he puts u first.
Tell me your future plans and dat to me is a sign! no need for the I luv u speeches...
Listens to me when I complain
Hugs me when am sad...don't talk just hold me and say it will be all right
He should knw her favorites...
He shows her off
U experience peace when you're with him

ESTHER ARCHEY

If he listens to whatever you have to say be it meaningful or meaningless,is a big sign he loves you..if he respects u, means he loves u.

RGIRLYWILDCAT

When he supports her endeavours and advices her right from wrong.
I can tell when a guy loves ME if he request to provide for my needs and showers Me with gifts and wants to join my business. I am a business minded woman. Whatever I can't gain from , I don't associate myself with that.
Give Me a reason to make you one and only cos I am a one Man Lady

KEMI

A girl can tell when a guy loves her when he supports her dream, gives her his attention.
The way he looks at her
The way he remembers d little stuffs about her no matter how insignificant

TAMARAKA

Love Is a language that should be spoken in different dialects. Each dialect synonymous to its speaker. That said. While to some girls Flowers, jewellery, cars, cards, money is enough to... Read full article here. http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2014/08/girls-chat.html?m=1
Re: What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
You cannot not know when a man loves you. He no dey play with your matter even when he is not with you,you can feel the love.

Love o, love o. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" by Caseless: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
That RGIRLWILDCAT gal is sounds some how like a gold-digger.
Btw, i dnt even knw when i love a girl.

2 Likes

Re: What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" by mstik(f): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Some men fit pretend to do all these sha embarassed
Re: What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" by Rapmoney(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
I was expecting to see names like Oluwapelumi Ebola-Kemi, Funmilayo Adepoju, Obianuju Jikporonku or Oghenemine Ejaikre grin @Op, do the names in your post belong to Naija babes?

1 Like

Re: What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" by DSuperWoman(f): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lolz no be small love o love o. I understand sha and you are right. There is a feeling you get when a guy loves you that you just can't explain. You just know it.
andromida: You cannot not know when a man loves you. He no dey play with your matter even when he is not with you,you can feel the love.

Love o, love o. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" by DSuperWoman(f): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
Guy you funny die. Good observation though, I didn't even observe it. My dear they are Nigerians oh. These are the names I was given, na so we see am maybe next time I'll include pictures too
Rapmoney: I was expecting to see names like Oluwapelumi Ebola-Kemi, Funmilayo Adepoju, Obianuju Jikporonku or Oghenemine Ejaikre grin @Op, do the names in your post belong to Naija babes?
Re: What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" by DSuperWoman(f): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
No necessarily. Maybe she's just being real. Like she said she's a buisness woman and she wants someone who will support her in her buisness. If you ask me (na who I go ask? Lolz) I'll she has focus
caseless: That RGIRLWILDCAT gal is sounds some how like a gold-digger.
Btw, i dnt even knw when i love a girl.
Re: What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" by Caseless: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
DSuperWoman: No necessarily. Maybe she's just being real. Like she said she's a buisness woman and she wants someone who will support her in her buisness. If you ask me (na who I go ask? Lolz) I'll she has focus
am not asking. Frm her response, i knw she's golddiger.

1 Like

Re: What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" by DSuperWoman(f): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hmmmmm u sound like you're speaking from experience, are you?
caseless: am not asking. Frm her response, i knw she's golddiger.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Married Herself After Waiting For Marriage For Years. / Good Looks, Late Night Texts & Sweet Talking: The Seven Deadly Signs Of A Player / What A Woman Needs Is “Mr. OK,” - Not “Mr. Right” Or “Mr. Perfect”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.