Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State (1646 Views)

NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Senate Approves Increment Of Nysc Allowances. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by nely(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
The governor of Akwa-ibom state during the swearing parade of batch B 2014 corp members increased their monthly alowance from 6,500 to 10,000 naira monthly, he said the increment is due to cost of accomodation within the state and for transportation, and also that of that of medical students to 78,000 naira with a chance of possible employment.
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by udohjaphet: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
good 1 there
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
I was there.... Platoon 5.
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by omaimoje(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
DestinedSharon: I was there.... Platoon 5.
hi dear, hw's camp? Wats d situation of d camp, pls I nid to knw, #prospectivebatchC
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
omaimoje: hi dear, hw's camp? Wats d situation of d camp, pls I nid to knw, #prospectivebatchC

its good, I'm honestly enjoying it. The Governor promised increment in the state allowee from #6800 to #10k
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by omaimoje(f): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
DestinedSharon:
its good, I'm honestly enjoying it. The Governor promised increment in the state allowee from #6800 to #10k
yh, so I heard, tnkGod oo, hw is d camp in general, interms of d hostel, water, lyt etc
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by nely(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Destinedsharon am in platoon 2, akwa ibom is very nice apart from this parade...lol
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
omaimoje: yh, so I heard, tnkGod oo, hw is d camp in general, interms of d hostel, water, lyt etc

my dear, hostel is coducive with healthy foams. I dunno abt d bathrooms.. U know ladies way nah:p. There are tanks for water reservation. Light out by 10 pm, many hours standing ovation during parade... Lots of fun

1 Like

Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by omaimoje(f): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2014
DestinedSharon:
my dear, hostel is coducive with healthy foams. I dunno abt d bathrooms.. U know ladies way nah:p. There are tanks for water reservation. Light out by 10 pm, many hours standing ovation during parade... Lots of fun
hehehehe grin tnk u, n a gudmrnin to u
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by gandyluv(f): 5:18am On Aug 11, 2014
omaimoje: hi dear, hw's camp? Wats d situation of d camp, pls I nid to knw, #prospectivebatchC
am also tinkin of servin dia as my second choice
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by omaimoje(f): 6:46am On Aug 11, 2014
gandyluv: am also tinkin of servin dia as my second choice
y second choice nau, Whr's ur first choice?
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by gandyluv(f): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2014
omaimoje: y second choice nau, Whr's ur first choice?
my dear my 1st choice is my state bt I dnt knw if d can post me to my state
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by omaimoje(f): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2014
gandyluv: my dear my 1st choice is my state bt I dnt knw if d can post me to my state
u schooled dere? Itz possible sha, if Dere's sum1 to help u
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by Heineken(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
omaimoje: u schooled dere? Itz possible sha, if Dere's sum1 to help u
I catch you. Lol
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by omaimoje(f): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Heineken: I catch you. Lol
hey! Wat r u doin here?
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by gandyluv(f): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
omaimoje: u schooled dere? Itz possible sha, if Dere's sum1 to help u
skooled at fut yola...u
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by omaimoje(f): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
gandyluv: skooled at fut yola...u
Ambrose Ali Uni, Edo state
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by gandyluv(f): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
omaimoje: Ambrose Ali Uni, Edo state
owk
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by Heineken(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
omaimoje: hey! Wat r u doin here?
to check you of course. Watsup? Ff back c'mon
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by omaimoje(f): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Heineken: to check you of course. Watsup? Ff back c'mon
lol, done.....watsup nw?
Re: Increment Of State Allowances In Akwa-ibom State by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wow goodnews, hope they will start paying the 10k from this month doe.

(1) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience While Serving In Kano State / See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident / Please Help A Prospective Corper Doctor Select States Of Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.