Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Catfish Calling!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Catfish Calling!!! (985 Views)

The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc / My Catfish Farm (diary) / How Productive Is Catfish Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catfish Calling!!! by saintruky(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Are you in search of best foreign feed for your catfish? Well search no more for Zeigler Catfish Feed is here and it is the best in Nigeria.

Made in the USA with the finest ingredients. Fish farmers in Nigeria are very much satisfied using the product. "if i dey lie, ask Oga Rabonski"

Zeigler guarantee you a quick and productive harvest and high return on investment.

So why not give a trial by contacting: Emmanuel on 08060083474 to place your order.

Distributors needed nationwide.

We are direct importers of the feed and we ship nationwide.

With Zeigler, cophens is a learner...

Re: Catfish Calling!!! by FarmTech(m): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2014
What's the minimum buy?
Re: Catfish Calling!!! by saintruky(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2014
FarmTech: What's the minimum buy?
minimun buy is 1 bag
Re: Catfish Calling!!! by abestine(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
saintruky: Are you in search of best foreign feed for your catfish? Well search no more for Zeigler Catfish Feed is here and it is the best in Nigeria.

Made in the USA with the finest ingredients. Fish farmers in Nigeria are very much satisfied using the product. "if i dey lie, ask Oga Rabonski"

Zeigler guarantee you a quick and productive harvest and high return on investment.

So why not give a trial by contacting: Emmanuel on 08060083474 to place your order.

Distributors needed nationwide.

We are direct importers of the feed and we ship nationwide.

With Zeigler, cophens is a learner...
How much is a bag and do you deliver in akure and what are the discount rate?
Re: Catfish Calling!!! by Johnnyessence(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
pls bro what's d price for 2mm,3mm and 4mm and pls can we meet d distributor in Ilorin ummm need ur urgent reply pls.

1 Like

Re: Catfish Calling!!! by oluwacege(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
At least 4-5 tons of matured Catfish are up for sale at very affordable price around Ajebamidele area of Ado-Ekiti. For more inquiries, please call: seun on 08035092556 or 08053230670.
Re: Catfish Calling!!! by saintruky(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
abestine:
How much is a bag and do you deliver in akure and what are the discount rate?

Call me so i don't get blocked or barred here.
Re: Catfish Calling!!! by saintruky(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Johnnyessence: pls bro what's d price for 2mm,3mm and 4mm and pls can we meet d distributor in Ilorin ummm need ur urgent reply pls.

Call me please.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Can Waste Water Frm Fish Farm B Used For Irrigation?? / Manure For Sale / Plantain Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.