Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling (1728 Views)

My Experience Schooling In Igala Land / Much Ado About Buhari's Daughter Schooling Overseas / Senate To Bar Public Official's Children From Schooling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Good day everybody my name is kofoworola and am in real need of your help, I understand my story my seem fake considering the fact that am using a new moniker, I actually created it because of this purpose but am willing to give out all nessecary details to anybody that wish to verify my claims I know that after going through my story some people will say am not serious that am I not grateful I can travel abroad, but I swear if I can turn back the hands of time I would have chosen to stay back in the country and finish my education,please I know the rate of fraud and 419 is much but pls just give my a chance to prove my self may God bless you all

I got my admitted into the University last year and was given a discount in terms of scholarship as an international student from Nigeria making my tuition fee reduced and there is provision of paying twice per semester, we (me and my mum) were happy little did we know that it not as it seems, it wasn't until I got here that I found out that my accommodation fee is almost double of my tuition and by then it was already late To turn back, making the yearly total of both school and accommodation alone $**** asides feeding and clothing but to the glory of God we scaled through even though it wasn't easy cause as of now I still owe school $1000 and a new semester starts in October 2014

I have come to ask for assistance in other to ease the burden of my mum, am a serious student and my academic performance can attest to it, out of a gpa of 4.00 for this semester am having 3.78 and a cgpa of 3.48 with qualifies me has an high honour student.
Pls I don't have any particular amount to ask for I just need help from well meaning Nigerians and I know that through God and this platform I can make it. I have seeked for scholarship from the state scholarship but yet to get a reply,and also I have sent several request to people but help isn't forth coming pls assist my mother she has been the only one going through it all for both me and my siblings all four of us

I understand the need to verify my claim so I am going to put out all nessecary details.

Here is a link to the thread I opened in the family section answering all questions
https://www.nairaland.com/1844758/pls-need-schooling#25261249

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by OtunbaJega: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Which country and University... and how much exactly do you need?
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
OtunbaJega: Which country and University... and how much exactly do you need?

Tnks north Cyprus
Eastern Mediterranean university
It a bit much but I will make do with any amount just want to help my mum ease the burden on her
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Ademat7(m): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2014
i just pray the lord help you to find favour in the sight of good nairalander that can send u d funds,trust me i will definitely put your issue in prayers cos am a student in the same condition like you but in nigeria; sometimes you feel who can i explain to but just keep praying even that God bless those who want to finance your academics but their purse are not too fat. it is well
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 12:28am On Aug 08, 2014
Ademat7: i just pray the lord help you to find favour in the sight of good nairalander that can send u d funds,trust me i will definitely put your issue in prayers cos am a student in the same condition like you but in nigeria; sometimes you feel who can i explain to but just keep praying even that God bless those who want to finance your academics but their purse are not too fat. it is well

Ann bro thank you so much and may God bless and provide for you also, if I tell you am not tired of life am lying sometimes I wonder why am still living, several tears upon tears prayer and fasting everything seem as if God has turned his back on me, but I won't give up I will pray and hope and also pray that God bless my helpers in ways they don't expect
Tnks a lot I appreciate it
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Honestly I do feel your plight but considering what is going on in the world today, no one knows who to trust anymore. All the same I wish you success in your plea for help. Some people maybe interested in your problem but don't know how to go about it, so provide an email address and let's start from there.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 3:32am On Aug 08, 2014
IdiAmin1: Honestly I do feel your plight but considering what is going on in the world today, no one knows who to trust anymore. All the same I wish you success in your plea for help. Some people maybe interested in your problem but don't know how to go about it, so provide an email address and let's start from there.

Thanks a lot for your kind words sir I will put don my email now
Jameskofo@gmail.com
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Pls people I am begging you I need help
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by CyberWolf: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
SCAM ALERT..Abeg go scam yanks and leave your fellow suffering Nigerians alone sad angry

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
CyberWolf: SCAM ALERT..Abeg go scam yanks and leave your fellow suffering Nigerians alone sad angry

Really another scam alert member, if we are really this alert to our security and well being as Nigerians I bet you I won't be here begging, cause Nigeria would have been enough for me

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Oriayo123:

Really another scam alert member, if we are really this alert to our security and well being as Nigerians I bet you I won't be here begging, cause Nigeria would have been enough for me

i dy cyrus uni.zenith uni.drop ya email
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2014
Upload proving documents to back your claim, provide the school account number, your identification anr anything that will convince us. Reminder all informations reveal are subject to verification. Im Willing to help if well convinced.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
AbuMaryam1: Upload proving documents to back your claim, provide the school account number, your identification anr anything that will convince us. Reminder all informations reveal are subject to verification. Im Willing to help if well convinced.

Good day sir, ok I will provide them but what in particular do you want my result or admission letter so my student portal ID ,if you don't mind I can send it privately
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oriayo123:
Good day sir, ok I will provide them but what in particular do you want my result or admission letter so my student portal ID ,if you don't mind I can send it privately
[quote ]

Sister nothing is private, you had already came public but faceless, still need help do as requested, re-read my first post.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=AbuMaryam1][/quote]

Yes it faceless, but if I provide documents that has my names on then being faceless is gone, and this a forum of over a million people both registered and guest, i am sry I don't think it advice able, pardon me I know am a beggar but can I please have a choice, am willing to forward any document to people individually
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
I feel the best way to know how true all am saying is, is by logging into my student portal there you see my current fee, and debts also my academic performance transcript and all,but I will but a screenshot of my result and fees page here hope that helps a bit
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by SalvationMopol: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
@Op.... its quite unfortunate that u are going tru this, but u're not convincing enough. if it was 10yrs ago, Nigerians can part with their money to help any dick & harry. however, u av to convince nairaland members before moderators or admin can take it up as 'Tehn'.

what u do is to post screen shots of your "convincing documents" .... where your name is, kindly cover your surname
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by brownlord: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
what is your name and which state are you from, drop your telephone contact here.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
SalvationMopol: @Op.... its quite unfortunate that u are going tru this, but u're not convincing enough. if it was 10yrs ago, Nigerians can part with their money to help any dick & harry. however, u av to convince nairaland members before moderators or admin can take it up as 'Tehn'.

what u do is to post screen shots of your "convincing documents" .... where your name is, kindly cover your surname

Thanks sir, and I understand perfectly well, I did emailed tehn first but I was told they don't handle cases like mine,that they take up cases of extreme poverty and health related issues, how do I cover my surname can you help explain it to me
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Youngzedd(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Observing mode activated.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord: what is your name and which state are you from, drop your telephone contact here.

My name is kofoworola, and am from ogun state
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
This are some screen shot, I don't know how to cover the names, so I cropped them out
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by egbaguy: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
many people on nairaland are either unemployed or underemployed...............secondly,diz cud be scam. U may be a guy pretending to be babe. The only thing dat can help u is to try get a part time job there,datz if u re real. U cant find help here.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=AbuMaryam1][/quote]

Have already posted it
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by brownlord: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
the pics you uploaded is now showing your details so how you expect one to know if the pics is from you, also why have you not dropped your telephone number?
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
I stated up that I don't know how to cancel the names so that why I crop out my name, if you want to see the full details I can send it to your mail, I just don't want to put out all my details here that y
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by ifyalways(f): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oriayo123:
My name is kofoworola, and am from ogun state
Really?

You told me your name is Damilola undecided
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Oriayo123(f): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Eyaa come back to Nigeria and attend affordable universities. Your family should have checked their budget before sending you off. Come back nne I'm sure you'll be able to afford the fees over here.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling by konjakonja(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jisos, you are Mike Adenuga's sister/brother and OBJ is your uncle yet you are begging? Well I don't know if you are real or fake but I will contribute once someone that knows you confirmes that you really need the fund.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Jona Achieved So Far? / Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection / Interview: General Buhari Speaks On Childhood, Military And Personal Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.