Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ebola: Using Salty warm water to bath as Preventive Measure How Real Is It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Using Salty warm water to bath as Preventive Measure How Real Is It? (1019 Views)

Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? / Effects Of Bathing With Hot/warm Water / Hot Or Cold Water, Which Is Better To Bath With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: Using Salty warm water to bath as Preventive Measure How Real Is It? by Paradise163(f): 6:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Early this morning as at 3:50 am, My grandma called me saying that I should get up immediately boil some water and add salt to it and bath before 5 am and after that take some and drink with salt in it
I've gotten like seven different calls and numerous message asking me to do the same thing
Asking the source of the news some said it's from Reverend Mbaka some say a doctor page on the internet

Please can any one throw more light to this?

*modified *

calls still rolling in
now I know those who love me *lol*
Re: Ebola: Using Salty warm water to bath as Preventive Measure How Real Is It? by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 08, 2014
I don't care if its isn't true, just get up, use the salty warm water to bath. Afterall its a preventive measure. What if you find out later that its true.
Re: Ebola: Using Salty warm water to bath as Preventive Measure How Real Is It? by ndubisik(m): 6:22am On Aug 08, 2014
Nigerians and their stupidity
Re: Ebola: Using Salty warm water to bath as Preventive Measure How Real Is It? by apostlejuly(m): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2014
Mehn i heard the stuff ooo. I dnt want to knw weda it is true or nt oo.all my body don dey smell salt salt.lolz.we go hear scores later sha
Re: Ebola: Using Salty warm water to bath as Preventive Measure How Real Is It? by davdandam(m): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2014
It's actually 1am with white clothes lol,like seriously? Salt water for a virus,Naija I hail

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Using Salty warm water to bath as Preventive Measure How Real Is It? by Paradise163(f): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2014
adebayor1490: I don't care if its isn't true, just get up, use the salty warm water to bath. Afterall its a preventive measure. What if you find out later that its true.
Bros I care too

(1) (Reply)

How Is Pit Latrine Decongested When It Is Full And How Is Odour Controlled? / Things You Need To Know About Narcissists / Nigeria's Fake Doctors - Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.