Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning (4107 Views)

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years / BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / Leadership Failure, Bad Governance Bane Of Boko Haram- BARACK OBAMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Fizzlebee: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: When a president fails to adequately protect his people, they resort to all manner of conjectures and superstitious acts!

Do we still have a president? Why can't government coordinate, the campaign on Ebola disease like it is being done in other countries?

Just woke up now and discovered I missed 74 call and 24 text messages asking me to go bath with Salt around 5 am? Imagine?

Please let's all join hands and sweep this government away now!

What Campaign are you talking about? Ebola is not like HIV/AIDS that gives you time before it kills you. Nigeria is doing the same thing the US government is doing to stop the spread of this virus. All the contacts with Patient Zero have been tracked and quarantined. Preventive measures is being announced everyday on TV and Radio. The Ministry of Health has also written to the Pharmaceutical company that developed the antiviral drug for Ebola for some of it to be sent here. What do you want the government to do again. You sleep through 74 calls and when you wake up all you can think of is sweeping the government away. Something is seriously wrong with you.

4 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by ba7man(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2014
collynzov5:

I will take an uncivil person over a hypocrite anytime, anyday.
I have absolutely nothing to learn from you.
On one hand you are blaming GEJ for the Ebola outbreak and praising Fashola on the other hand, yet you claim it isn't about politics.
Talking from both sides of the mouth is like a curse to you guys.
This is about leadership not Political Affiliation.
Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by idupaul: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: When a president fails to adequately protect his people, they resort to all manner of conjectures and superstitious acts!

Do we still have a president? Why can't government coordinate, the campaign on Ebola disease like it is being done in other countries?

Just woke up now and discovered I missed 74 call and 24 text messages asking me to go bath with Salt around 5 am? Imagine?

You can lie sha

1 Like

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by sabinaa: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2014
I think you should go back to sleep then when you re-wake you would be able to construst a rational statement. You need to be educated more about ebola, that way you would realize this epidemic has got nothing to with good or bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Xano(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
74 calls and 20 text messages? Interesting. Ok. Let's just say its true, don't politicise the situation. Browse, watch news outlets(foreign and local) both in West Africa and outside Africa, to enlighten yourself. Knowledge is important. To politicise this situation is appalling.
Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by fr3do(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
APContherun: And how is lack of coordination responsible for the hoax calls and text messages you got or are you as always looking for something to pin on the govt? The govt has set up high powered [size=15pt] committee [/size]to research into the possible cure for the virus and has been sensitizing people on what to do, what else do you want?
It's mischevious people like you who started this nonsense for reasons best known to them. So just shut it if you don't have important things to talk about, opening a thread on nairaland isn't a must.

angry I hate that word!
Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by jdilight(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2014

What did you expect from your loved ones?
Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by egbume: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
You have your anger directed in the wrong direction, NgeneUkwenu! Maybe you should be mad at your loved ones that tried waking you up in the middle of the night, while having your beauty sleep, to give you some twisted hint on protecting yourself from Ebola. Or don't you think? I mean you, also have admitted that what your callers were going to advice you to do, were, in your words, 'conjectures and superstitious acts'. So, query them that you expected so much more from them, that they've disappointed you by descending so low to believe such nonsense and leave Mr. President alone!
How else do you want the government to carry out the campaign on Ebola? How is it done in other countries that it's so effective and ours isn't? Maybe you should enlighten us! Let me ask you; are you even in touch with current news at all? do you own a T.V set? Do you read newspapers at all? Maybe, we need to start from there 'cuz if you followed news, you'll know that FG has put out standard measures to forestall and handle any potential cases as well as the few suspected positive ones. So, standard that the intl. community commend and are willing to give additional support to us.I'm sure you can tell by the length of my reply to you, that your comment doesn't anger me at all, right? Mmm, it amuses me!
Yes, we have a President! And, no no one is willing to join hands with you to sweep this government!! Go join the losers' camp, (APC) and maybe y'all can use your own brooms to sweep yourselves far away from decent folks, well meaning Nigerians. Lastly, FYI (for your information) there are people in this country, in Africa, that no matter what you say or do, they will always believe in some ridiculous superstition, myth or fairy tale; that is their opinion; everyone is entitled to one. People will be people! So, again my friend, leave GEJ alone, follow the news daily, and re-direct your frustration in the right direction! Got that? Remember, I ain't mad at ya! You just amuse me. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
@OP,

I did not get a single text or a single call about this salt thing!

All my friends and relations know that if any of them were to wake me up with such stupid information, that the person will get the serious sanctions from me.

It seems your friends and relations are some ignorant set and you proved your own ignornace by blaming Mr. President for the mental poverty around your circle of "those that matter!"

Now listen to me, help yourself, help humanity! Take it upon your self to educate your people and not just for ebola but on the use of common sense!

2 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Itoroetti(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
priscaoge:
Lmao cheesy cheesy Is he ashamed of been a guy Or is he not man enough? How can guy fake to be a girl undecided. Nonsense

na him know.dont mind him.

2 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2014

Shut up u phoolish illiterate,pple lyk u ar d reasons y dis country is goin down d drain,hw did d president cause ebola mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Army Took Down SHEKAU Impersonator Mohammed Basir.a MUST READ / Reporting From Ondo State - It's Difficult To Find People Who Plan To Vote Gej / APC working against buhari in Rivers state(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.