Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row (3387 Views)

Man Killed While Negotiating With A Commercial Sex Worker / Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) / Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row by Angolobabe(f): 3:53am On Oct 19, 2008
after all they were seperated even if it was just days, so she has the right to change her status to single,the man is too jealous and wicked for killing her over status,instead of trying to win her back his a fool am a facebook memember and i don't like the sound of this
Re: Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row by chinesedoll(f): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2008
Why couldn't she just switch to 'It's complicated' first . . . before 'Single'??

d voice of an expert tongue tongue

"topic

there is more to this stori dan just facebook undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row by BabyJinx: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2008
Gah! Didn't think I'd have to explain it but here goes, the killing, the death, the dead is not funny.

His insecurity is funny, to let something as stupid as changing a facebook status "Humiliate and Devastate him" is funny.

Deep down, a man's ego is like an egg and it is funny to see them fall apart in the face of opposition, no matter how slight it is. What next? Killing a woman because she let her phone ring more than 3 times. . . and we all know it's not that far fetched, all you have to do is take a look at some of the threads here to see the mentality some people have when it comes to men and women relationship.

It takes an enlightened and mature man not to see everything as an assault to his manhood. Men like that are far and in between and it is funny to see some men pretending to be, only for the facade to crumble when a woman so much as breaths the "wrong" way - THAT IS WHAT IS FUNNY!!!

Jeebus!
Re: Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row by vivaladiva(f): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2008
OMG, facebook Murders! grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row by NubianQ(f): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2008
vivaladiva:

OMG, facebook Murders! grin grin grin grin

hey viva welcome back to Dramaland!!

Back to the topic, hmmm facebook has caused alot of things sha. anyway lets keep it coming its good for entertainment. when people go as far as taking lives then that is Sick!!! internet Madness, i am sure if people could cyber kill themselves i will dead by now! or let me rephrase it. alot of us would be dead by now.

Facebook is actually for good purposes but sometimes its taken to a whole new level. the man should serve his time. sick psycho maniac!!!
Re: Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row by tope2000(f): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2008
she was probably single long before she threw him out. throwing him out only gave her the space to express it. he was just fishing for excuses and picked the most ridiculous of em all.

poor thing. just when she thought she was finally rid of the beast.
Re: Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row by Laurnetta(f): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2008
dis is a sensitive topic, please dont laugh. i once had a friend who died in the hands of a drunken maniac lover after he clubbed her to death for "cheating" on him. cry it made the news. cry
Re: Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row by zesty: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ poster

Someone was murdered and you find that hilarious!.No offence intended.But you may just be as sick as the murderer.

As for the murderer,he should spend the rest of his days in jail for killing his wife for no good reason.No wonder they were getting divorced.He's a sicko.
Re: Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2008
@ Poster,
The truth be told, there is no point putting all the blame on Facebook, this guy could have still gone ahead to kill his wife, FB status change or not, because obviously he is a junkie.
I dislike it when peeps try to bring others down becos they dont like what they are doing
I am a FB addict and I totally adore it, if you dont like it fine, but dont try and make others feel like being on FB is being stupid, I know the advantages and it far out weighs the dis- advantages.
Many unexposed peeps ( I am tempted to use Illiterates), who dont know how to use it well use it to seek for attention or boast, but thats their choice!!! Its a free world, plsssssssssssssss
Re: Man Killed Wife In Facebook Row by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2011
You people on the first page are SICK. There is NOTHING hilarious or even a hint 'cute' about this story or the sorry a$s jokes you all have made. although its been 2 years, I am disgusted more of you guys than that idi0t in the story himself. Pathetic wastes of skin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Raped And Impregnated A 16-year-old Girl In Anambra State (photos) / Widow in Enugu Stripped And Paraded For Picking Snails In 'sacred Forest' / House Member Juliet Akano, Constituency: Nkwere/nwangele/isu /njaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.