Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Salt Is The Cure For Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Salt Is The Cure For Ebola (1396 Views)

Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Salt Is The Cure For Ebola by sholly28(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2014
I wish to share this information among d nairalanders.

I was talking with one of my colleague in my place of work this morning about the outbreak of EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE, he told me dat they call him from there village that he should use salt for bathing not quit long again another guy of my colleague came and said that they call him from village that he should salt for bathing and put salt inside water and drink.

So drinking of small content of salt and use it for bathing can prevent the EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE.
Re: Salt Is The Cure For Ebola by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
sholly28:
I wish to share this information among d nairalanders.

I was talking with one of my colleague in my place of work this morning about the outbreak of EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE, he told me dat they call him from there village that he should use salt for bathing not quit long again another guy of my colleague came and said that they call him from village that he should salt for bathing and put salt inside water and drink.

So drinking of small content of salt and use it for bathing can prevent the EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE.

looooool.... Now lookin bak at dis ur post, how would u feel abt urself....
Re: Salt Is The Cure For Ebola by sholly28(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looooool.... Now lookin bak at dis ur post, how would u feel abt urself....

Go tell yr papa how he they feel about himself, u never achieve anything u don dey form, ti e de ma baje ni, olori buruku olosi, Omo ale
Re: Salt Is The Cure For Ebola by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
sholly28:

Go tell yr papa how he they feel about himself, u never achieve anything u don dey form, ti e de ma baje ni, olori buruku olosi, Omo ale
like seriously.... R u high on dope or smth...
Re: Salt Is The Cure For Ebola by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
sholly28:

pls i beg u in D name of God, uncheck my moniker from ur followers list please.... I dnt associate with madmen

1 Like

Re: Salt Is The Cure For Ebola by sholly28(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
like seriously.... R u high on dope or smth...

what concerned u with post? u know dey fear abi? mind yr business! k
Re: Salt Is The Cure For Ebola by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
sholly28:

what concerned u with post? u know dey fear abi? mind yr business! k
pls unfolow me biko...
Re: Salt Is The Cure For Ebola by sholly28(m): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
pls i beg u in D name of God, uncheck my moniker from ur followers list please.... I dnt associate with madmen

bastard! who go follow person like u self? ppl way don register 4 long self, and d owner of d site self way dey shop him money no behave like u, see dis new coma way just register way never reach 3 month come dey show himself ode, thank GOD 4 my life because I know waiting I don achieve from dis site. people dey here dey make connection u come here dey form MR TEACHER.

I can't even 4low person like u because I can never lean from u, because u don't even know d meaning of "following ' Mr leaner go and think.
Re: Salt Is The Cure For Ebola by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2014
sholly28:

bastard! who go follow person like u self? ppl way don register 4 long self, and d owner of d site self way dey shop him money no behave like u, see dis new coma way just register way never reach 3 month come dey show himself ode, thank GOD 4 my life because I know waiting I don achieve from dis site. people dey here dey make connection u come here dey form MR TEACHER.

I can't even 4low person like u because I can never lean from u, because u don't even know d meaning of "following ' Mr leaner go and think.
lol thnks for d unfollowing...

(1)

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic). / Typhoid Is Ruining Me I Need Help / My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.