Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off (1388 Views)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Help! I Have Been Scratching My Balls!! / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by mikebrown92: 1:21pm On May 17, 2018
been days ago now i observed changes in my private part, my balls has been inching me seriously and the skin is peeling off, right now and i can't even touch it cux if i do, i won't be able to resist the scratching and it's becoming unbearable for me, its now affecting my thighs close to the balls and the skin is so soft...

pls whats the cause of this and what do i do to cure the inching cry

pls guys, come to my aid and not to insult of any hygiene cux I'm personally hygienic in all ramifications...
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by forreelinc(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2018
tell your mother to massage it

1 Like

Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 17, 2018
grin
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by mikebrown92: 1:27pm On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:
is that your mum profession?
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by mankand(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:

Badass like this?

1 Like

Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by azidomedogo: 1:30pm On May 17, 2018
its an infection. get OKIN SOAP use to b ath and wash the infected area or better still see a doctor
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by forreelinc(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2018
mikebrown92:

is that my mum profession?
why are you asking me? i resemble your mama?
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by forreelinc(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2018
mankand:

Badass like this?
wink exactly
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by forreelinc(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2018
azidomedogo:
its an infection. get OKIN SOAP use to b
ath and wash the infected area or better still see a doctor
grin grin grin grin you for tell am make e use blue omo na wicked boy
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by mikebrown92: 1:32pm On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:

why are you asking me? i resemble your mama?

yah mum must have rendered u that service thats y u recommending it...
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by forreelinc(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2018
mikebrown92:

my mum must have rendered u that service thats y u recommending it...
nah! i dont have chlamydia like you
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by mikebrown92: 1:34pm On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:

nah! i dont have chlamydia like you

so how come yah empty skull knew abt that?
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by gidimasters(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2018
Isn't that JOCK ITCH?

1 Like

Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by forreelinc(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2018
mikebrown92:

so how come yah empty skull knew abt that?
grin because i am enlightened mr krusty ballz
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by azidomedogo: 1:37pm On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:

grin grin grin grin you for tell am make e use blue omo na wicked boy
okin soap is an antiseptic
soap and very effective.had same experience several years ago and it worked.
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by forreelinc(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2018
azidomedogo:
okin soap is very effective.had same experience several years ago and it worked.
ew you had chlamydia?
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by mikebrown92: 1:39pm On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:

grin because i am enlightened mr krusty ballz

just Stfu if you have no sensible thing to share or better go swim in a gutter...
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by forreelinc(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2018
mikebrown92:

just Stfu if you have no sensible thing to share or better go swim in a gutter...
grin yea and maybe your mama can accompany me, my balls need a massage
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by azidomedogo: 1:41pm On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:
ew you had chlamydia?
kid behave
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by forreelinc(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2018
azidomedogo:
kid behave
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by Katier00(f): 1:54pm On May 17, 2018
So much immaturity
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by aragonchuks(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2018
mikebrown92:
been days ago now i observed changes in my private part, my balls has been inching me seriously and the skin is peeling off, right now and i can't even touch it cux if i do, i won't be able to resist the scratching and it's becoming unbearable for me, its now affecting my thighs close to the balls and the skin is so soft...

pls whats the cause of this and what do i do to cure the inching cry

pls guys, come to my aid and not to insult of any hygiene cux I'm personally hygienic in all ramifications...
Boss na staphylococcus be that
Re: My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off by babyt66: 11:15am On May 18, 2018
Use reishi
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Wife Not Getting Pregnant? / What Shampoo Usually African People Use? / The Side Effect Of Eating Tomatoes; See This Now To Be Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.