Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Frank Talk: Stop Mocking Our African Heritage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frank Talk: Stop Mocking Our African Heritage (489 Views)

Frank Talk: Where Is Your Pride As A Woman? / Frank Talk :I Need Help,what Can I Do To Overcome Gay Feelings / Things About Our African Sisters We Don't Like: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Talk: Stop Mocking Our African Heritage by wolexy4u(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
I woke up this morning to about 70 messages from different individuals asking me to bath with hot water and salt to prevent Ebola, some said I should drink hot water with salt.
Some of the messages claimed its from T.B Joshua while some claimed its from the Ministry of health, seriously its saddening that we tend to always act like Africans.
However, the person that started the rumour like a joke on nairaland has come out clean to apologize. I just wonder if I come out that you allow a car to run over you to prevent yourself from being attacked by Ebola....will you dare it?
Salt can not cure Ebola so please let stop mocking our African heritage!
Like they're too dumb to reason in that angle? If you like, drink HOT water and damaged your health perhaps you should read more about salt consumption.

How come researchers and scientists never found this 'Salt and hot water solution' long ago?
Read more: http://www.royalfatherng.com/search/label/Frank%20Talks

(1) (Reply)

Questions & Answers: Who Enjoy Date Night At Basketball Game! Chris Brown Or ? / Just A Thought / Let Me Speak To Those In A Heartbreaking Relationship!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.