Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie (39158 Views)

Spain Treats First Case Of Ebola As Nun And Priest Test Positive / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by 9jahubcom(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
gud[size=16pt].better for the masses[/size]
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by xclusive43(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Contact me if you need any

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by kunlesehan(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
sunnywhyt: WHY THREATEN TO ARREST PEOPLE INSTEAD OF ARRESTING THE VIRUS...
beats me
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Super1759: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
all these herbalists that will not let us rest with drugs that can cure everything....(all in one drug) in buses,road and market with loudspeakers. Come and show your expatriate now. Since USA is doing shakara with their Zmapp.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by akereconfi: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
DRealGeesam1 I hope you saw this coming.

You can deny like you are doing on the new thread you created.

I hope you get caught, you will explain what awareness you were trying to create.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by ayusco85(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
If you received any message about salt in warm water preventing Ebola and you believed and spread that message, here are some small 'tips' for you:1. Kindly go to your university, polytechnic or college of education and return your degree certificate2. Also please ensure you refund ALL the fees your parents paid on your education.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by roufy235(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
FG be like bros wey e don pass out wey small pikin give am assignments he no no and dey use scope ask pikin say you suppose no am,come back tomorrow am busy.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by ndlife: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
arrest that girl,that confess.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by successking: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
We expect FG to come up with a temporal if not permanent way forward to solving the threat posed on the populace by this deadly Ebola virus and not a threat.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by illicit(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
GOD DON CASH DAT BASKETMOUTH GIRL TODAY
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by ugotuf(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
ndlife: arrest that girl,that confess.
She is in trouble, after giving the name of her sch and hostel. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Uniquexty(f): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lol... where is that girl that came here to confess
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by romzyxy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
legendsilver: I think he should find ways of getting ZMAPP in curbing the menace than trying to arrest rumour mongers
yea...i support u.instead of getting the cure to reduce the cause of alarm u r caising more alarm
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by wayne4loan: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nna see badmarket oo, when I have already ordered for 32 bags this morning
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
who started this salt rumor self?
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by duni04(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nigeria is a very ridiculous country. The same government that has refused to act since this ebola disease was reported in Nigeria, the same government that doesn't even know the meaning of quarantine or outbreak now wants to start attacking people for taking their own health into their hands and protecting themselves. If the information ministry had sensitised people on measures to prevent ebola infection, this salt and sugar rumour would have been ignored long time ago. People are scared and worried and since there is lack of information on how to protect themselves, they're taking their protection into their own hands. And our st.upid government wants to arrest people for that. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by ndlife: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
ugotuf:
She is in trouble, after giving the name of her sch and hostel. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

she gave her information not thinking about the consequences,good for her.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by eunisam: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
d guy wey confess b4don enter.hahaha.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Happy salt water day y'al grin
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nigerians always play down on serious matter with their dubious ways. I don't know why. It is very annoying to see people subscribing to taking your bath with saline water will cure Ebola. That is preposterous. It means Nigerians are just brainwashed bunch of primitive people who are not so much different from Sudanese. Jeez! I hate Nigerian foolishness and it is killing the huge part of the population. I can see why the country is not developed due to the failure to get organized and do things in a civilized fashion. PTUI!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by johnstar(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
ebola evrywr... na waoo
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Toyex4real(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
First, it was SARS (Severe Acute
Respiratory Syndrome ). Many were
reported dead. We are here, unshaken.
* Then came Bird flu. Many people and
animals were reported dead. We still dey
kankpe.
* They came with Lassa Fever. Many were
said to have died. Even, innocent rats were
also killed in cold blood. We are here
praising God and grooving.
* H1N1, Swine Flu or whatever they call it
also came, Spreading and killing wildly, yet
the Lord fought for us again.
* Don't forget that HIV/AIDS, the silent
killer, has gained ground and fame with its
killing method all over the world, yet it can't
come close to us, Halleluyah!
* Now they called this one Ebola Virus.
They even advised us to wash our hands or
take a bath each time we shake or hug
someone (Can you imagine 200 hand
washings and 15 baths a day?). Hmmmm
there is God oooo...
But the truth is we are "untouchable".
He has assured us that no evil shall befall us
nor any PLAGUE come near our dwelling.
How do you understand this, "....Even
though I walk through the Valley of the
Shadow of death, I will FEAR NO EVIL,
for Thou art with me. . ." and
. . . "You shall trample upon Scorpions and
Serpents but they shall not harm You?"
With the divine assurance of Psalm 91 and
the divine immunity we enjoy in the
precious blood of Jesus, I decree that no one
genuinely connected to us shall be
"Ebolarize" in the mighty name of our Lord
Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by mascot87(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
teeowl: who started this salt rumor self?

Na that girl wey confess this morning o for NL, na only God fit save her,śhé come mention her school name & hostel join. She is unintelligent
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by pascalmilan11(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
at least many took bath today cos many Nigerians are dirty
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by mascot87(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Toyex4real: First, it was SARS (Severe Acute
Respiratory Syndrome ). Many were
reported dead. We are here, unshaken.
* Then came Bird flu. Many people and
animals were reported dead. We still dey
kankpe.
* They came with Lassa Fever. Many were
said to have died. Even, innocent rats were
also killed in cold blood. We are here
praising God and grooving.
* H1N1, Swine Flu or whatever they call it
also came, Spreading and killing wildly, yet
the Lord fought for us again.
* Don't forget that HIV/AIDS, the silent
killer, has gained ground and fame with its
killing method all over the world, yet it can't
come close to us, Halleluyah!
* Now they called this one Ebola Virus.
They even advised us to wash our hands or
take a bath each time we shake or hug
someone (Can you imagine 200 hand
washings and 15 baths a day?). Hmmmm
there is God oooo...
But the truth is we are "untouchable".
He has assured us that no evil shall befall us
nor any PLAGUE come near our dwelling.
How do you understand this, "....Even
though I walk through the Valley of the
Shadow of death, I will FEAR NO EVIL,
for Thou art with me. . ." and
. . . "You shall trample upon Scorpions and
Serpents but they shall not harm You?"
With the divine assurance of Psalm 91 and
the divine immunity we enjoy in the
precious blood of Jesus, I decree that no one
genuinely connected to us shall be
"Ebolarize" in the mighty name of our Lord
Jesus.

I think the mystery of all these events could be found in d book of revelations
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by fredkings: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
the issue about salt is simple as a scientist I know what the advantages of salt but the disadvantages out ways. if you are still not fully informed about Ebola virus, salt and warm water check this out
http://information4living..com/2014/08/ebola-salt-and-water-must-read.html
it pays to be informed. please stay informed
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Babafaros(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Simplefaithy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
sweetp: me don bath my own salt oh, and also took like 3 cups of salt inside a small cup
. Gud for u dear, u neva complete d therapy o. Wen u wake up tumao mrng neva greet anybody o, jus take three milk cup of red-oil..lolz
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by mymissingrib(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
ndlife:
she gave her information not thinking about the consequences,good for her.
dat will teach her a bitter lesson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Steps To Avoid Sperm Leakage After Sexual Intercourse / How To Train Your Brain To Stop Worrying ! / Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.