Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie (39139 Views)

Spain Treats First Case Of Ebola As Nun And Priest Test Positive / Salt Therapy For Ebola- Dangerous Rumour / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by 1stola: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Kalvan300: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Iceskidd: That nairalander that claimed to have started the rumor should be lynched smh

This.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by remsonik(f): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pls they should get that girl arrested asap. Now her salt solution mess has caused chaos for some folks in my village. Imagine someone with hypertension and diabetes drinking salt solution.... cry cry
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by ViewNigeria(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
See What Ebola Virus Caused, Father Boiling Baby with Salt SEE PHOTO http://www.view.com.ng/see-what-ebola-virus-cause-father-boiling-baby-with-salt-see-photo/
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
OMG, people bought that crappy salt shiit. Niajas are so gullible and so illiterate.

1 Like

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by guttentag(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
sunnyshayne: I think I'm more vexed than the federal government over this salt bath cure. I started receiving calls as early as 3am over this matter.
. Truth is that I have not heard of any issue that circulated effectively and speedily like this one. The luck we had was that salt is not an expensive commodity some people would have been heavily indebted or even loss their life over this matter!

. This salt theory can only end with massive public enlightenment and not threat of arrest.

For those who interrupted my sleep, I forgive but would not forgive their lack of reasoning capacity.

You are so on Point Boss
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
[size=13pt]i bet if i send a bbm message to hundreds of people how fried dodo cures ebola, people go just dey chop dodo anyhow. 2 people have died in jos for excessive consumption of salt already. Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!! smh[/size]
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by tmanuelle(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
sunnywhyt: WHY THREATEN TO ARREST PEOPLE INSTEAD OF ARRESTING THE VIRUS...

Why foolishly propagating a rumour that can cause more harm than the virus to Nigerians. It's like telling them to die before the death comes knocking.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Olusanya333(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Maybe its time Mr. Igodomigodo blows grammar to scare away ebola. This is becoming unbecoming, disappearing appearing, decreasing increasing, controlling uncontrolling, disabling undisable.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Horus(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qe3_r86TO0

[size=15pt]Members of the public react to Rumour of Salt & Water Solution as Prevention for Ebola virus[/size]

Residents in Benin City work up this morning to receive an unconfirmed information on their mobile phones and social network asking them to fortify themselves against the Ebola Virus by bathing with warm water mixed with salt.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Davo93(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
Its a commendable move! The source has caused havoc with the silly therapy.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Itoroetti(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
that girl shud be arrested
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Donkunxex(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Naija girls,lag girls..dis z a warninq to y'al....na so so wide mouth una get... D girl dat opend dat oda thread poured everytin down like akamu...the name of her cohort,their location... Smh..na boredom cause dis tin oh... Secret agents r on nl too..mind d way u desseminate ur info.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by torchwave: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Iceskidd: That nairalander that claimed to have started the rumor should be lynched smh
Why? For revealing your desperate gullibility? I detest brains like yours that think human life is no different from a piece of paper you decide to torch because it has no value. Typical low and neanderthal approach to solving issues.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by arsetalks(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
The annoying thing is that the federal government waited this long before they dispel the rumours.

What's the information minister and health minister doing? Why not use the same media that is been used to peddle rubbish rumorrs to dispel it.

They had to wait this long? Just like our long waiting made this virus get to our dear country. Very annoying government.

GEJ - I won't even start on him lest his fans bite me.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Maonyz(f): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2014

Is fg to be blamed for ebola too? Even america is put at confusion cus of ebola talk more of nigeria! They are trying to save the lives of naija from false rumour carriers so we will know what we are up against . You ppl cannever be appeased!
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Iceskidd(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
torchwave: Why? For revealing your desperate gullibility? I detest brains like yours that think human life is no different from a piece of paper you decide to torch because it has no value. Typical low and neanderthal approach to solving issues.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Iceskidd(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
torchwave: Why? For revealing your desperate gullibility? I detest brains like yours that think human life is no different from a piece of paper you decide to torch because it has no value. Typical low and neanderthal approach to solving issues.
who cares? And don't ever quote me cos my post was for me and me alone.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
sirjohnson:
That Nairaland girl is in trouble. Where she won run go now?
But seriously, the girl don try her own na! The least FG can do is come up with a solution more potent than sodium sulphate to arrest ebola instead of threatening to arrest anybody.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by biomedixexcel(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
I knew from onset it can't be true
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by JEITO: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Rumour mongering is a criminal offence. It is not what we need at a time like this-we don't want to kill more all in the name of offering a solution.

1 Like

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by sirjohnson(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
candy:
But seriously, the girl don try her own na! The least FG can do is come up with a solution more potent than sodium sulphate to arrest ebola instead of threatening to arrest anybody.

The FG never implements whatever they say including arresting people. The girl should relax.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by sod09(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
d tin way pain me pass I was forced to use DAT solution to bath......
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by OmichaelO: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
obioraval: My neighbour a Medical Lab Scientist working @ LUTH bathed her kids with warm water and salt. her parents wasted school fees definitely
Lmaooooooooooooooooooo
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by knightsTempler: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chai!!!

Salt sellers don hammer.

Nigerians are too gaullible they swallow everything hook line and sinker. Lmoa! cheesy grin
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by galadee(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by torchwave: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Iceskidd: who cares? And don't ever quote me cos my post was for me and me alone.
my friend, making such comment in a public forum has no semblance of privacy, especially when it is capable of sparking general hatred in the hearts of readers. Be careful what you say because you will be held responsible for the results of your inflammatory statements.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by egopersonified(f): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
DRealGeesam1, come and see the FG's plan for you. For the fourth time, I am just waiting to watch your arrest on NTA.
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Prof445: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
Anti-Ebola salt is already in the market! 9jas i hail thee.

Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by sunnywhyt(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
donnypool:

why you nor become police to arrest virus?, can't you see the amount of illiteracy going on? i'm just waiting for the next rumor that a human head can prevent one from Ebola, the next thing is police discovery different headless bodies
Arresting virus doesn't involve the police try to understand...
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Okijajuju1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2014

Cos it's easier to target a person than to target the Virus.. grin
Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by Okijajuju1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2014

All4Naija..

I see you have rebranded.

Pfft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking But Interesting Health Facts About Your Eyes / 7 Things You Must Know About Tetracycline / Dr Kikelomo Ogunlela Anunobi Saves Life Of Man In UK As Colleagues Take Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.