Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,549 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Job Title Or Job Role: Which Should Be The Driver To Apply For A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Title Or Job Role: Which Should Be The Driver To Apply For A Job (490 Views)

How To Apply For YESGRant In Nigeria / His Employer (MD) Sent Him A Link To Apply For Another Job. / Understanding The Job Title: Vice, Deputy And Assistant (XYZ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Title Or Job Role: Which Should Be The Driver To Apply For A Job by Biliamin(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
For some people especially in Nigeria, job title is very important. They believe this is what will show on their call cards and/or e-mail signature and will help them command respect from the external people. They do not care what the job functions/responsibilities are.

While job title might be necessary to consider when applying for a new job, some people prefer to look at the size of the role, the indusrty and possible opportunities that come with the job.

Which one should take priority when appplying for a new job?
Re: Job Title Or Job Role: Which Should Be The Driver To Apply For A Job by Spicylate(f): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
first wat captures my eyes is the job title after that i heard straight ti the requirements. if i meet the requirements, i head for the company info and if am satisfied, i apply.

(1) (Reply)

A Business Representative/liaison Officer In The North! / KOGI State University Post UME Questions And Answers / A 10 Years Old Maths Whizz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.