Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen (3047 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Inbreeding.
After Adam and Eve give birth to maybe 20 children, who would those children mate with? Themselves ofcouse. They don't have any choice.

Brothers would be crossing with their sisters. Do you know the effect of this?

Inbreeding. There are So many problems associated with inbreeding.
Is it homozygosity?
Is it uniparental disomy?
Is it reduced fertility
Genetic disorder
Facial asymmetry
Infant motility
Loss of immunity

Reduced genetic diversity which would lead to the formation of race,that means everyone down the generation line would look alike and have common features like the Chinese people,someone from another race find it difficult to tell one Chinese man apart from another Chinese man,this is caused by inbreeding.

Then how come we now have people of different races,that have completely different physical features and characteristics if they all come from a common parent Adam and Eve? Something is really fishy here.
How come the grandchildren of Adam and Eve survived even down to the 6th generation, I mean,there would be SERIOUS INBREEDING SIDE EFFECTS, THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO SURVIVE.
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by ayukdaboss(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
You're seriously letting this bother you man?
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Sheenor: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nice Pic. grin

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Techwriter: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
You are suffering from a disease called inside-box-thinking. This ailment makes its sufferers measure God with man's ruler thereby limiting the sovereignty of God. At its acute stage, the sufferer refuses to acknowledge the existence of God and turns to science for solution to all of human problems. Then sets in Blindness. Imagine that even your eve has tatoo on her. You need Jesus for enlightenment. Pray that the eyes of your understanding be enlightened, for truth is hidden from those who think they are wise
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Horus(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Adam and Eve are not the first human. Africans (Nubians) existed millions of years prior to this event which religion believes is 6000 years ago.
Remember the country of CUSH (Genesis chapter 2 / verse 13 – Good News Bible) already existed. Cush / Cushites are an African tribe who
were present before the Garden of Eden. Outside religion they were existing in Africa for thousands of years prior. They migrated to Asia as
well. In the King James Version it calls CUSH = ETHIOPIA (do your research). These tribes also mixed in with the Hindu in earlier times. Also consider the following that in the country of Havilah (Genesis chapter 2 / verse 12 – Good News Version) pure gold, rare perfume and precious stones existed. Perfume is a chemical substance put on people rare perfume means different types of perfumes existed. Who searched these perfumes out to even distinguish which is rare or not in the land of Havilah? Remember EVE did not even exist yet. The statement pure gold means that different types of Gold existed. An alchemist would be needed to distinguish what gold is good or bad .because at that time Adam and Eve did not know right from wrong because they had not even been put in the garden of Eden yet. It is also well documented that Gold takes millions of years to develop in earth. Please understand the African (Nubian) existence precedes the bible not by a couple of hundred years but by millions of years. It is the dark skinned woolly haired / Afro to bald Pigmy / Ptahite / Tar Deneg (our forefathers) who existed before all religions merely following nature and the forces of nature

6 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Techwriter: You are suffering from a disease called inside-box-thinking. This ailment makes its sufferers measure God with man's ruler thereby limiting the sovereignty of God. At its acute stage, the sufferer refuses to acknowledge the existence of God and turns to science for solution to all of human problems. Then sets in Blindness. Imagine that even your eve has tatoo on her. You need Jesus for enlightenment. Pray that the eyes of your understanding be enlightened, for truth is hidden from those who think they are wise

I agree.
Why don't you help me out by giving me an enlightened explanation.
You could be saving a soul you know.

4 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Horus: Adam and Eve are not the first human. Africans (Nubians) existed millions of years prior to this event which religion believes is 6000 years ago.
Remember the country of CUSH (Genesis chapter 2 / verse 13 – Good News Bible) already existed. Cush / Cushites are an African tribe who
were present before the Garden of Eden. Outside religion they were existing in Africa for thousands of years prior. They migrated to Asia as
well. In the King James Version it calls CUSH = ETHIOPIA (do your research). These tribes also mixed in with the Hindu in earlier times. Also consider the following that in the country of Havilah (Genesis chapter 2 / verse 12 – Good News Version) pure gold, rare perfume and precious stones existed. Perfume is a chemical substance put on people rare perfume means different types of perfumes existed. Who searched these perfumes out to even distinguish which is rare or not in the land of Havilah? Remember EVE did not even exist yet. The statement pure gold means that different types of Gold existed. An alchemist would be needed to distinguish what gold is good or bad .because at that time Adam and Eve did not know right from wrong because they had not even been put in the garden of Eden yet. It is also well documented that Gold takes millions of years to develop in earth. Please understand the African (Nubian) existence precedes the bible not by a couple of hundred years but by millions of years. It is the dark skinned woolly haired / Afro to bald Pigmy / Ptahite / Tar Deneg (our forefathers) who existed before all religions merely following nature and the forces of nature
I will get back to you.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by ITbomb(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
The inbreeding scare came in recent centuries, before, brothers and cousins have been marrying each other without any incident

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Research shows we come from a common ancestor. When people were perfect, these defects dont arise.

I wonder how evolutionist would answer that question if we follow ur reasoning. Do we look like apes?
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
ITbomb: The inbreeding scare came in recent centuries, before, brothers and cousins have been marrying each other without any incident
Where?

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
JMAN05: Research shows we come from a common ancestor. When people were perfect, these defects dont arise.

I wonder how evolutionist would answer that question if we follow ur reasoning. Do we look like apes?

The question should bother you not evolutionists.
Evolutionists don't believe in Adam and Eve,So this won't bother them,it should bother you.
Evolutionists never claimed that God created a male and female chimpazee,Cmon don't act like you don't know. They never said only a male and a female chimpanzee existed right from time to evolve into man. Have you read anything about evolution before? I doubt it. Most people that criticize it don't even know the first thing about evolution.

Explain why we have So many races? Does environment change physical appearance?
Go and live with the Chinese for 50 years and let me see if you would look like a Chinese man when you come back.
You should be bothered.

4 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by qstar(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2014
^^^

Dapo777, Religion is just a sentimental and biased way of saying: "i don't know".

For me, i'd rather strongly believe and say "i don't know", than accept a racist creation story of how the whole world is a product of one Jewish couple and their children. Utter balderdash!

5 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by LordReed(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2014
qstar: ^^^

Dapo777, Religion is just a sentimental and biased way of saying: "i don't know".

For me, i'd rather strongly believe and say "i don't know", than accept a racist creation story of how the whole world is a product of one Jewish couple and their children. Utter balderdash!

Where was it stated that Adam and Eve were Jewish?
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2014
The Truth is that this adam and eve story is bullshyt.

We all evolved from earlier Ape-like ancestors.

Therefore there is no question of humans interbreeding because there is no such thing as a FIRST human. Humans evolved from different ape-like populations in different parts of the world.

And there were different ape-like pre-human populations spread across the World. This is proven from archaeological findings of pre-human creatures in different countries, Neanderthals,etc.

This possible explains the formations and existence of different ethnic groups and races in different parts of the world.

This is also why I believe that different ethnic groups are important and almost like different species. We must not interbreed.

I have one more proof to this my theory but I dont want to discuss it now. Its a bit controversial and not yet concrete.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by DKJaleel: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2014
Techwriter: You are suffering from a disease called inside-box-thinking. This ailment makes its sufferers measure God with man's ruler thereby limiting the sovereignty of God. At its acute stage, the sufferer refuses to acknowledge the existence of God and turns to science for solution to all of human problems. Then sets in Blindness. Imagine that even your eve has tatoo on her. You need Jesus for enlightenment. Pray that the eyes of your understanding be enlightened, for truth is hidden from those who think they are wise
you don make sense finish for your eyes now...

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by LordReed(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2014
PAGAN9JA: The Truth is that this adam and eve story is bullshyt.

We all evolved from earlier Ape-like ancestors.

Therefore there is no question of humans interbreeding because there is no such thing as a FIRST human. Humans evolved from different ape-like populations in different parts of the world.

And there were different ape-like pre-human populations spread across the World. This is proven from archaeological findings of pre-human creatures in different countries, Neanderthals,etc.

This possible explains the formations and existence of different ethnic groups and races in different parts of the world.

This is also why I believe that different ethnic groups are important and almost like different species. We must not interbreed.

I have one more proof to this my theory but I dont want to discuss it now. Its a bit controversial and not yet concrete.

Another attempt to use science as a tool of segregation and hatred. We must not interbreed? Is "interbreeding" going to bring about an apocalypse or what?
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by kasonud(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote
author=Horus]Adam and Eve are not the first human. Africans (Nubians)
existed millions of years prior to this event which religion believes is
6000 years ago.
Remember the country of CUSH (Genesis chapter 2 / verse 13 – Good News
Bible) already existed. Cush / Cushites are an African tribe who
were present before the Garden of Eden. Outside religion they were
existing in Africa for thousands of years prior. They migrated to Asia
as
well. In the King James Version it calls CUSH = ETHIOPIA (do your
research). These tribes also mixed in with the Hindu in earlier times.
Also consider the following that in the country of Havilah (Genesis
chapter 2 / verse 12 – Good News Version) pure gold, rare perfume and
precious stones existed. Perfume is a chemical substance put on people
rare perfume means different types of perfumes existed. Who searched
these perfumes out to even distinguish which is rare or not in the land
of Havilah? Remember EVE did not even exist yet. The statement pure gold
means that different types of Gold existed. An alchemist would be
needed to distinguish what gold is good or bad .because at that time
Adam and Eve did not know right from wrong because they had not even
been put in the garden of Eden yet. It is also well documented that Gold
takes millions of years to develop in earth. Please understand the
African (Nubian) existence precedes the bible not by a couple of hundred
years but by millions of years. It is the dark skinned woolly haired /
Afro to bald Pigmy / Ptahite / Tar Deneg (our forefathers) who existed
before all religions merely following nature and the forces of
nature[/quote] are you quoting bible, qurran or book of Hindus? stop misleading people here because there is no such thing in the bible!
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

Another attempt to use science as a tool of segregation and hatred. We must not interbreed? Is "interbreeding" going to bring about an apocalypse or what?

Yes. An apocalypse.

No ones talking about hatred here. we can all live together in respect and friendship.

We just must not mate outside.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by qstar(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

Where was it stated that Adam and Eve were Jewish?

They were the progenitors of "Noah and family".
And Noah was Nigerian, ba?

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2014
kasonud: are you quoting bible, qurran or book of Hindus? stop misleading people here because there is no such thing in the bible!

Does the Bible provide answers to every questions?

2 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Yes. An apocalypse.

No ones talking about hatred here. we can all live together in respect and friendship.

How do you mean? I know people who are half cast.
I know Jamaican/Chinese mix.
I know Caribbean/Nigerian mix.
What happened to them?
What apocalypse are you talking about?
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by LordReed(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Yes. An apocalypse.

Hogwash. Even the scientists propounding human evolutionary theory acknowledge there was interbreeding going on in the past.

I am so glad notions like yours are dying out.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by LordReed(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
qstar:

They were the progenitors of "Noah and family".
And Noah was Nigerian, ba?

Was Noah Jewish?
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Horus(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
kasonud: are you quoting bible, qurran or book of Hindus? stop misleading people here because there is no such thing in the bible!

Then you do not know your own bible. Now you posted a picture of Adam and Eve as Caucasians. If your Adam and Eve were the first human, can you explain to us how can your blond hairs and blue eyes Eve produced a dark skinned African?. Blue eyes are simply eyes that lack melanin.
Blond hairs are simply hairs that lack melanin. Remember, caucasians cannot reproduce anything else but themselves. They cannot reproduce genetic material they don’t have.... melanin. Therefore, they cannot reproduce us, but we can reproduce them.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Techwriter: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dapo777:

I agree.
Why don't you help me out by giving me an enlightened explanation.
You could be saving a soul you know.

That would be a waste of time as I discovered that in Nairaland most peoples mind are made. But you can enjoy this write up: The Serpent, Science and Scriptures here: http://judewatchman..com/2010/02/once-upon-snake-serpent-science-and.html
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by qstar(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

Was Noah Jewish?

In Abrahamic religions, Noah was the tenth and last of the pre-flood patriarchs. None of these Patriarchs was African. This is supported by the fact that the Bible recorded, that Noah cursed Ham to beget Blacks.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Toyolad(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Horus: Adam and Eve are not the first human. Africans (Nubians) existed millions of years prior to this event which religion believes is 6000 years ago.
hmmm,so u mean to say Ethiopia in vs 13,Havilah in vs 11, and Assyria in vs 14 were all in existence before God created Adam and Eve?...going by this,u could also say that Eden existed long before God's creation.

Smh,it's ur interpretation of the verses that is wrong..now,Moses was the one who wrote the book of genesis and what he meant was:These rivers run thru these lands(in his days,the land had been given names) or the rivers encompassed the whole of these lands mentioned.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by Toyolad(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
qstar:

In Abrahamic religions, Noah was the tenth and last of the pre-flood patriarchs. None of these Patriarchs was African. This is supported by the fact that the Bible recorded, that Noah cursed Ham to beget Blacks.
so you knw this and u're still asking abt how blacks came to be...God be praised
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by plaetton: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
Horus:

Then you do not know your own bible. Now you posted a picture of Adam and Eve as Caucasians. If your Adam and Eve were the first human, can you explain to us how can your blond hairs and blue eyes Eve produced a dark skinned African?. Blue eyes are simply eyes that lack melanin.
Blond hairs are simply hairs that lack melanin. Remember, caucasians cannot reproduce anything else but themselves. They cannot reproduce genetic material they don’t have.... melanin. Therefore, they cannot reproduce us, but we can reproduce them.

What a breath of fresh air when science comes to the rescue.
Lord Reed take note. Caucasian can never produce The genetic material responsible for black skin , but Negros CAN produce non-melanin genetic materials.
Therefore, it's not rocket science to figure out that non negros could only have mutated and evolved from a negroid original genetic template.

3 Likes

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by LordReed(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
plaetton:

What a breath of fresh air when science comes to the rescue.
Lord Reed take note. Caucasian can never produce The genetic material responsible for black skin , but Negros CAN produce non-melanin genetic materials.
Therefore, it's not rocket science to figure out that non negros could only have mutated and evolved from a negroid original genetic template.

It is almost as though you like to argue over what is not in focus. I said repeatedly that it is not the skin colour that I question! It is the racial classification called Negroid! Is skin colour the only identifier under the negroid classification? Again repeatedly I called on you to show scientific proof but no you wait for oblique reasons to make an argument. Show scientific proof and stop beating around the bush.

1 Like

Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by LordReed(m): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
qstar:

You contradict yourself when you say "Abrahamic" then proceed to call Noah a jew.
Re: If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen by plaetton: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
LordReed:

It is almost as though you like to argue over what is not in focus. I said repeatedly that it is not the skin colour that I question! It is the racial classification called Negroid! Is skin colour the only identifier under the negroid classification? Again repeatedly I called on you to show scientific proof but no you wait for oblique reasons to make an argument. Show scientific proof and stop beating around the bush.

I am quite amused at the way you always confuse yourself. This is a repeating pattern.
It is either that you don't know how to express yourself with clarity, or, that you seem to think in crooked pattern.

For example, how on earth do you separate skin color from racial classification? shocked
How do you separate BLACK SKIN from NEGROID?

This is the problem you have been having all through this thread.

Let me repeat, how on earth do you separate SKIN COLOR from racial classification? lipsrsealed undecided

You are the one who is arguing for argument's sake.

I am tired of this child's play with you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Signs Of End Times. When Is The World Going To End? / The Explanation For Existence / What Have You Done For God Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.