Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking (45869 Views)

Photos: Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by ugoezeik(m): 6:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Wetin b convenant university pls, can anyone help me?
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by CyberWolf: 6:09am On Aug 10, 2014
If I'm to go through UNi. Edu. again, I don't mind passing through CU because I just like the school,despite all this rules smiley..After all the private Uni I attended,we don't used camera phones and it did not remove anything from me,rather it made me more sharp because I used camera phone from 1st yr to final yr without been caught b their eagle eye security,hall reps and spies coolgrin cheesy cheesy..No be small thing ooo

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2014
Nobody has said federal universities are bad.They problem here is the fact that no one want to acknowledge the fact that some private universities aren't doing badly.My guy here @whywhy has tried to make you see that they turn out good graduates but even with proof without doubt y'all still dismiss it as hogwash.How would a biz org setup mainly for profit go after a gradute of CU if he/she wasn't good enuff?Remember,the sole aim of such biz is to make profit.Federal skools have pple doing well and not all do well.Making it look like nothing is done in CU isn't fair.P.S. not every graduate is doing well-there is no perfect system.
@Hashimbuffstyle is an OP in coolfm and doing fine.@EmmaOhmyGod is an entertainer and he's doing fine..
One thing I'm certain of is the fact that no CU gradute is poor in the mind...#PovertyOfTheMind.If you ask me,that's the greatest challenge facing our country.Little things impress us in this country that is why our leaders have continued with their good road,school and health manifestos.You need to do a bit more because they(CU graduates) have been in a system that works (electricity,internet,water,roads,shuttle service...most things work fine there -they believe in excellence.This goes a long way in helping one move to the next level and affecting the society positively.
Y'all shuld move on from this blind argument of not seeing ANYTHING good in the system...itz not good for our country.

3 Likes

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by kibo: 6:18am On Aug 10, 2014
Elxandre: All through my time on nairaland, I've only been impressed by a single CU graduate. The rest are always very childish individuals.

Lemme be honest with u, you are blinded by prejudice and hate becos you lack substance and facts to counter the CU folks.

Maturity is not spending your lifetime looking for a mature CU graduate. It is misplaced priorities on your end.

ugoezeik: Wetin b convenant university pls, can anyone help me?

It is "Covenant" not "Convenant"

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2014
I bet its gonna be like living in d days when there was no electronics ... u can't call ur lecturer , u can't ask if ur friend is in class, oh God Bowen students have hope...
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Donkaz(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2014
emeralddayo: lol...i attended a boarding house dat gave us ds same directives...we were allowed to use laptop pple stil sneaked in phones.. if undergraduates cant handle distractions how wil they cope awtside campus(the real world)?
dont mind them...
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2014
Donkaz: dont mind them...

This is how they cope in the outside world, by winning awards!!!!

http://www.virgin.com/entrepreneur/richard-branson-walks-in-enterprise-challenge-winners-shoes

Are these young entrepreneurs stars in the making – rich in talent and ripe with innovation? After meeting them, Richard Branson thinks so.
Held online, the Enterprise Challenge encouraged young Nigerian entrepreneurs to showcase their business ideas in an Apprentice-style competition. Made up of three rounds, candidates wrote an essay on their entrepreneurial journeys, created a video pitch for their businesses or business plans, and had their ideas judged by a panel of experts in Nigeria and the UK.
Richard Branson with the Challenge winners
Eseoghene Ise Odiete and Nasir Abdulqadir Yammama were chosen as the Challenge winners from a pool of more than 1000 entrants. Eseoghene (Ese for short) runs Hesey Designs – an online store selling African-inspired accessories – through which she empowers and mentors young African women. Nasir Abdulqadir Yammama won over the judges with his business plan for a mobile phone app called Verdant, which aims to help crop farmers.

Both winners were awarded a £5000 grant and a scholarship to the Branson Centre for Entrepreneurship in South Africa. To top it off, they also received a mentoring session with Richard Branson, where they were able to ask questions about his life and business experiences.
The Virgin Founder was impressed with results of the competition and by the winners: “Innovation has been an important part of Virgin's heritage and I was pleased to see so many young Nigerians keen to embrace new ideas through the competition. Many congratulations to Ese and Nasir who had fantastic business plans and I’m sure will have very bright futures.”
Richard in Ese's custom-made shoes
Richard and Ese on stage
Ese designed a pair of sneakers – made out of local Nigerian fabric called ‘Ankara’ – especially for Richard Branson, which he wore, complementing a bespoke Vivienne Westwood suit, to the launch of Virgin Atlantic’s new uniform. Standing on stage at the party, he introduced Ese to the fashion-forward crowd and heralded her as a possible Vivienne Westwood of the future.

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Kossyne(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: There are phone booths powered by Airtel around campus.students own prepaid card that can be used to call wen the need arises.

So what's the noise all about? I'm certain they all have laptops. They should use it to surf the net whenever the need arises.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Donkaz(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

This is how they cope in the outside world, by winning awards!!!!

http://www.virgin.com/entrepreneur/richard-branson-walks-in-enterprise-challenge-winners-shoes

Are these young entrepreneurs stars in the making – rich in talent and ripe with innovation? After meeting them, Richard Branson thinks so.
Held online, the Enterprise Challenge encouraged young Nigerian entrepreneurs to showcase their business ideas in an Apprentice-style competition. Made up of three rounds, candidates wrote an essay on their entrepreneurial journeys, created a video pitch for their businesses or business plans, and had their ideas judged by a panel of experts in Nigeria and the UK.
Richard Branson with the Challenge winners
Eseoghene Ise Odiete and Nasir Abdulqadir Yammama were chosen as the Challenge winners from a pool of more than 1000 entrants. Eseoghene (Ese for short) runs Hesey Designs – an online store selling African-inspired accessories – through which she empowers and mentors young African women. Nasir Abdulqadir Yammama won over the judges with his business plan for a mobile phone app called Verdant, which aims to help crop farmers.

Both winners were awarded a £5000 grant and a scholarship to the Branson Centre for Entrepreneurship in South Africa. To top it off, they also received a mentoring session with Richard Branson, where they were able to ask questions about his life and business experiences.
The Virgin Founder was impressed with results of the competition and by the winners: “Innovation has been an important part of Virgin's heritage and I was pleased to see so many young Nigerians keen to embrace new ideas through the competition. Many congratulations to Ese and Nasir who had fantastic business plans and I’m sure will have very bright futures.”
Richard in Ese's custom-made shoes
Richard and Ese on stage
Ese designed a pair of sneakers – made out of local Nigerian fabric called ‘Ankara’ – especially for Richard Branson, which he wore, complementing a bespoke Vivienne Westwood suit, to the launch of Virgin Atlantic’s new uniform. Standing on stage at the party, he introduced Ese to the fashion-forward crowd and heralded her as a possible Vivienne Westwood of the future.
where in this your write-up did you state that "they" attended covenant university??
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by emeralddayo(f): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

Instead of them to face their own school and try to make it better or move up in what they do. They are busy looking for what is in another school. Any small thing about CU, they will just open their mouth and start talking. As if it is a crime to go a great school. It is just the same way a 35 year old or a 50 year old might be envious of a 12 year old school making great strides, employers going there to recruit and their graduates getting all the jobs, dressing like the CEO at work, rising to managers and earning well smiley #mindyourschool
envious my foot!!!
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by jamoyakz: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: What is this one saying sef? undecidedI don't like wen pple assume.I'm sure u've never seen any CU person's jamb result.ple pased jamb...as a matter of fact,they passed well.
to be sincere I haven't seen anyone who freely chooses to attend CU or the rest private uni !!! Either they didn't pass jamb or pume, their parents will now send them to private uni.. That is the story of a large chunk of graduates and students of all these private uni !!! If you like quote me anywhere, its a know fact

3 Likes

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Missmossy(f): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Chai! Does this make them any better? All these imposition of laws seem so inconsiderate. The students there would cope one way or the other anyway.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by ugoezeik(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2014
kibo:

Lemme be honest with u, you are blinded by prejudice and hate becos you lack substance and facts to counter the CU folks.

Maturity is not spending your lifetime looking for a mature CU graduate. It is misplaced priorities on your end.

Wetin
e mean Abeg
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by TOLUWAYEMI(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2014
naijaobi: covenant univ school fees (500,000 Naira)... Ranking:32nd
University of Ilorin school fees (40,000naira).. Ranking:1st.

Did ur parents make the right choice? grin
Check the latest ranking pls. The last time I checked, Covenant University rated 2nd in Nigeria
IT IS FOOLISHNESS TO BE SHAMEFULL OF WHAT IS GAINFULL grin

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by dellaziz(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2014
OFF TOPIC... PLEASE NOTIFY WHO KNOWS IF GLO HAS FINISHED ITS DAMN UPGRADE

OFF TOPIC... PLEASE NOTIFY WHO KNOWS IF GLO HAS FINISHED ITS DAMN UPGRADE
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Revolva(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Convernant is the last place i will attend of even send my child to....well wetin go happen go happen...sebi Bola twerk butt naked.....ok..dem go seee...there will be another way..sha ...man va machine
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

You asked me to summarized and I summarized it for you. Or you don't want summary again?

and of course i knw u've summarized it.. tongue
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Todil(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2014

confirm
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Pedagogue: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2014
@whywhyyyy & tee...,

I understand you. I understand your desperation.

I rarely post on NL but I think your glib posts deserve a response;albeit a terse one.

First, I read all your image laundering posts and I must confess, you did a good job by trying so hard to: a. State that the usurious rules of your alma mater hav not in any way affected the quality of her graduates; and b. Emphasise that federal govt uni's are now 'grandmother' universities that live on past glory.

On A, with respect to you, your apparent defence of the 'No-Phones' policy of your alleged alma mater (alleged 'cos u sound like a student) is absolutely puerile & shocking.

As far as university education is concerned, Harvard, Yale, MIT, Stanford & Oxbridge are known as MODEL UNIVERSITIES. Tell me, does any of these universities have such immoderate rules? By 'rules', it includes compulsory church attendance,ban on phones, et al. So, if those Reputable Universities have not placed such ridiculous restrictions on their students, why should CU, a fledgling uni, have such regulations & expect to be regarded as a reputable university, whether now or in the future?

Private varsities in Nig, including CU, must be told that the forceful marriage of University education & Religion cannot mix. If for anything, it would only embolden their students to step up on their discreet amoral relationships. Or who does not know that the students of CU & other private varsities are regular callers @ Clubs in Lagos & its environs? That is what you get when u force ppl to serve God. Many of them only attend church services to mark the compulsory register, their minds are far from God.

On B, i read, with surprise, all what u call 'achievements'. I'm a grad of IFE & if I'm to be very frank with u,all you've posted cannot match the individual achievements of grads from d fac of Tech in the past 12 years. The only reason why you don't know is that varsities like IFE,UI etc do not believe in the image laundering that capitalist owners of private varsities thrive on.

I have a special bias for CU tho. My kid bro grad frm CU as the best grad student in his fac few yrs ago. He's not as 'disrespectful' as u lots are. Although he's very proud of his alma mater, he has never tried to equate his class of degree with mine or any other IFE First Class grad for that matter. That is not to say CU is not good or that he's not good. However, he knows & u should also know that 'A BUTTERFLY THAT BRUSHES AGAUNST THORNS WILL TEAR ITS WINGS'.

#I hate uni v uni threads...but comments frm ppl like u always force me to comment.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Johnbosco77(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2014
They should as well sew uniforms for them since covenant is now a glorified secondary school. Wake up covenant ! This is 21st century.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Elxandre(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2014
kibo:

Me blinded by hate?
Friend you are really deluded!

Your second paragraph is so lame!
I'm spending my time searching for mature graduates from CU?
And you have to check the meaning of priority in the dictionary! Man I don't even care if CU exists or not!

As a matter of fact, I once schooled in a private school with exorbitant school fees too. This just tells you that I don't beef private Universities.

I don't hate but I only state observations.
Every time any CU post gets to the front page, a CU student jumps on it and starts being exuberant!

that is outright insecurity!

Harvard students have their mobile phones and super gadgets with them, but we all know how successful they are.
If 18+ students still have to submit their phones just to avoid distractions, how will they handle real life distractions?

Do you know how many students make a living through mobile apps? How can you figure this out if you left your phones ahome?
The Facebook and Twitter accounts you run were made possible as a result of the founders having their tech devices with them in school to test run their inventions.
Just read up on how twitter was established. Phones were the targeted media for this legendary social network.

Just accept it. Yanking phones and gadgets off students is draconian and unnecessary.

Where your immaturity comes in is that, you refuse to accept this simple fact, but keep on beating around null points.

It's a waste arguing with you guys.
Only zombies follow their leaders without daring to speak out against unnecessary measures!
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by seedorfg(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2014
Did they ban earpiece and charger too
shocked school for d toddlerS grin
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by darkid1(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2014
Such a simpleton; uv nt checked d lastest ranking .covenant is now number 2 in Nigeria nd ilorin is number 5...i cn see poverty in ur post

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Elxandre(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

Childish or no childish, things are going on well with them.

And a child shall lead them........ smiley
No sir,
From your friend's numerous posts of their achievements, they are all employees cheesy
They don't lead they follow!

Give us the name of a worthy start up like nairaland, with a CEO from CU! tongue
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Elxandre(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2014
seedorfg: Did they ban earpiece and charger too
shocked school for d toddlerS grin
You can bring your charger!

your rechargeable lamp charger cheesy
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2014
Donkaz: where in this your write-up did you state that "they" attended covenant university??

It was not my write up, it was Richard Branson's write up:

http://peacebenwilliams./tag/eseoghene-odiete/

I stumbled on Hesey Designs on Facebook. I clicked on the link which took me straight to her Facebook page. What I saw left me very impressed.

Eseoghene Odiete Ise is the CEO of Hesey designs. She is a graduate of Mass Communications from Covenant University and a graduate member of Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations (NIPR)

Currently, Ese, combines a job at a public relations firm with being the CEO of Hesey Designs. She has taken a Fashion entrepreneurship course at Martwayne Fashion Institute Nigeria, and a programme in Venture enterprise and management programme, at Enterprise Development Centre of the Pan African University to further deepen her knowledge and formalise her experience in the fashion industry.

Ese says her passion for fashion has been with her for as long as she can remember. “For as long as I can remember, I’ve always had to amend my clothes,” she says.

Hesey Designs offers beautiful bespoke gowns and T-shirts, hand crafted fashion accessories like shoes, slippers, journals, bags, purses and jewellery. It also creates custom pieces for its customers, according to their design needs. The company’s mission is to offer the finest in women’s apparel and accessories. The brand will offer customers the best product at the best price.

In a recent interview with BusinessDay, Ese said: “Currently my business is surviving on savings, salary from my day job and support from family members. I however look forward to having investors and I also applied for the 2012 YouWin women programme”.

I wish this young entrepreneur the best of luck in her endeavour.

View her designs below. Some of her designs are even on Christmas sale right now. The ankara bags are going for as low as N3200 ($20) a piece!! Also, a set of matching Ankara bag and shoes goes for N7500 ($46)a set.

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2014
You are always on FP !warris d secret?sleepless nights? shocked
priscaoge: Maybe banning of mobile phones will make the dummies intellegent undecided undecided #Nonsense
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by priscaoge(f): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2014
tsolz84: You are always on FP !warris d secret?sleepless nights? shocked
Hardwork grin grin grin So work harder grin

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2014
U av said it all
Elxandre:
Me blinded by hate?
Friend you are really deluded!

Your second paragraph is so lame!
I'm spending my time searching for mature graduates from CU?
And you have to check the meaning of priority in the dictionary! Man I don't even care if CU exists or not!

As a matter of fact, I once schooled in a private school with exorbitant school fees too. This just tells you that I don't beef private Universities.

I don't hate but I only state observations.
Every time any CU post gets to the front page, a CU student jumps on it and starts being exuberant!

that is outright insecurity!

Harvard students have their mobile phones and super gadgets with them, but we all know how successful they are.
If 18+ students still have to submit their phones just to avoid distractions, how will they handle real life distractions?

Do you know how many students make a living through mobile apps? How can you figure this out if you left your phones ahome?
The Facebook and Twitter accounts you run were made possible as a result of the founders having their tech devices with them in school to test run their inventions.
Just read up on how twitter was established. Phones were the targeted media for this legendary social network.

Just accept it. Yanking phones and gadgets off students is draconian and unnecessary.

Where your immaturity comes in is that, you refuse to accept this simple fact, but keep on beating around null points.

It's a waste arguing with you guys.
Only zombies follow their leaders without daring to speak out against unnecessary measures!

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2014
jamoyakz: to be sincere I haven't seen anyone who freely chooses to attend CU or the rest private uni !!! Either they didn't pass jamb or pume, their parents will now send them to private uni.. That is the story of a large chunk of graduates and students of all these private uni !!! If you like quote me anywhere, its a know fact

That you have not seen some does not mean they do not exist. I passed jamb well, very well, and I even got into the medical program of a public University, but my family and family friends made me see reasons to go to CU to study engineering. After going to CU for those 5 years, I knew it was the right way for me.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2014
Pedagogue: @whywhyyyy & tee...,

I understand you. I understand your desperation.

I rarely post on NL but I think your glib posts deserve a response;albeit a terse one.

First, I read all your image laundering posts and I must confess, you did a good job by trying so hard to: a. State that the usurious rules of your alma mater hav not in any way affected the quality of her graduates; and b. Emphasise that federal govt uni's are now 'grandmother' universities that live on past glory.

On A, with respect to you, your apparent defence of the 'No-Phones' policy of your alleged alma mater (alleged 'cos u sound like a student) is absolutely puerile & shocking.

As far as university education is concerned, Harvard, Yale, MIT, Stanford & Oxbridge are known as MODEL UNIVERSITIES. Tell me, does any of these universities have such immoderate rules? By 'rules', it includes compulsory church attendance,ban on phones, et al. So, if those Reputable Universities have not placed such ridiculous restrictions on their students, why should CU, a fledgling uni, have such regulations & expect to be regarded as a reputable university, whether now or in the future?

Private varsities in Nig, including CU, must be told that the forceful marriage of University education & Religion cannot mix. If for anything, it would only embolden their students to step up on their discreet amoral relationships. Or who does not know that the students of CU & other private varsities are regular callers @ Clubs in Lagos & its environs? That is what you get when u force ppl to serve God. Many of them only attend church services to mark the compulsory register, their minds are far from God.

On B, i read, with surprise, all what u call 'achievements'. I'm a grad of IFE & if I'm to be very frank with u,all you've posted cannot match the individual achievements of grads from d fac of Tech in the past 12 years. The only reason why you don't know is that varsities like IFE,UI etc do not believe in the image laundering that capitalist owners of private varsities thrive on.

I have a special bias for CU tho. My kid bro grad frm CU as the best grad student in his fac few yrs ago. He's not as 'disrespectful' as u lots are. Although he's very proud of his alma mater, he has never tried to equate his class of degree with mine or any other IFE First Class grad for that matter. That is not to say CU is not good or that he's not good. However, he knows & u should also know that 'A BUTTERFLY THAT BRUSHES AGAUNST THORNS WILL TEAR ITS WINGS'.

#I hate uni v uni threads...but comments frm ppl like u always force me to comment.

You have a right to your opinion (I don't even so much as care about it) and we have a right to ours. Yesterday was my first time of ever posting this extensively. The ignorance of many nairalanders beats me and my goal was to reduce that level of ignorance. Why can't persons face their own UNI and their own problems, they are busy looking for faults in another school, whereas their lives and schools are fraught with numerous faults and problems. I will never try to compare CU to another school, I will only speak of the goodnews about CU. When persons began the negative comments, why did you not bring your blue text messages to tell them to quit criticizing, why was it when I and tee began to post good news that you are complaining and painting blue?

Or if you see an FP post that says "OAU is the worst school in Nigeria" and you know that is not true and have facts, won't you try to reduce the level of ignorance of the OP?

BTW my best friend was the best in his department in OAU few years ago and I don't rub it in his face that CU has done this or that. In fact he told me of how persons talk less of CU but now he knows better and he has countered all what they said about CU.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Elxandre:
No sir,
From your friend's numerous posts of their achievements, they are all employees cheesy
They don't lead they follow!

Give us the name of a worthy start up like nairaland, with a CEO from CU! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Vs Nigerian Politicians / Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.