Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking (45865 Views)

Photos: Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
I smell an Eagle smiley
whywhyyyy:

Luck... opportunity meeting preparedness and talent!

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
oboman: Zero tolerance on phone is classes or during lectures, I accept, but to completely ban the use of phones inside the university is too draconian and ill-thought of.

1) How would you communicate with your friends and families? Communication is an essential social human skill and no group of people should be denied that fundamental right... How would I share private and confidential issues with my family?

2) Mobile technology is itself educative and exploring its uses would only make CU's student conversant with an ever evolving and innovative technology... While their mates in progressive countries are building mobile apps, ( that could solve societal problems and make them wealthy entrepreneurs), they are being restricted instead.

3) In an academic institution, you want to bring people together and mobile technology enhances that it happens. If I stumble on a mathematical solution in my hostel, does the University authorities want me to walk miles to my friend's hostel to share the knowledge with him? The energy I would use to walk might be used to make further discoveries instead.

In fact, globalization we see in the world 2day is thanks to mobile technology because you want ideas to travel easily and without hindrance. University of course is the best place to start.

Upon the banned phones, CU still won most ICT Driven University in West Africa for many years in a row.

http://covenantuniversity.edu.ng/News/Covenant-University-Consolidates-ICT-With-e-Learning-Platform#.U-afQPldUX0

Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Professor A.A.Atayero making his remarks at the programme.
Three years after emerging as the Best ICT driven University in West Africa, Covenant University within her 11 years of existence has adopted one of the defining teaching platforms in the world that gives faculty and students of the University access to academic tools and resources anytime and anywhere.
Between 2008 and 2012, the University’s e-learning platform was on the test run phase, basically devoted for periodic course continuous assessment and professional certification examination that the University was conducting, but it has evolved over the past one year into a platform that every member of the University, particularly the academic section of the community have come to embrace.
The last year has seen a revolutionized learning and teaching environment in Covenant University, since the adoption of the Moodle teaching platform, otherwise known as Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
The Moodle system of learning and lecture delivery has been roundly embraced with over 450,500 activities, with a projection that by the commencement of the Omega and Summer Semesters of the current academic session, the Virtual Learning Environment of the University would have attracted as much as 2.5 million activities.
Today, students of the University can all go online to receive lecture notes, do assignment and quiz in the form of tutorials, especially when reviewing topics. They are now enjoying greater dimension of engagement with their lecturers. The lecturers in turn are using forums platform to communicate with their students.
Covenant University has been steadfastly committed to driving educational excellence via the deployment of Information and Communication Technologies in advancing quality delivery of education. The current Management of the University has shown enormous commitment to the usage of e-learning in the quest of the University fulfilling her Vision 10:2022, which is to become one of the ten leading world-class universities in the next ten years.
The University has also started the process of developing Covenant University Open Course Ware (CUOCW). The development of the CUOCW began with lecture notes being uploaded, the advancement and improvement in standardizing teaching format and delivery system, as well as having access to a broadcast YouTube channel. When all these elements are synchronized, lectures would be captured and attached to teaching materials that was made use of during the specific class.
This is also preparing her capabilities for distant learning, which is the direction of the future of modern day education. Covenant University is already preparing for this in view of her march to becoming a global relevant brand name in the dispensing of quality education. The Management of the University looks forward to attracting students across the world to learn and grow in knowledge through this e-learning platform.
The target of the University is to have a functional and quality Course Ware running in the shortest possible time in key areas of learning and subsequent update as other courses delivery are standardized and uploaded.
The University, which has won numerous ICT related awards, is raising the stakes in education delivery system, by displaying through the Virtual Learning Environment the quality of contents and relevance of teaching materials the students are exposed to.
The new teaching platform would be of enormous benefits to parents and guardians, in the sense that they are able to see, track and evaluate what their wards are being taught in school. Furthermore, the parents could also ask questions and get clarification on courses from time to time. All they have to do is goggle ‘learn.covenantuniversity.edu.ng’, input the course code and access the course material.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: I smell an Eagle smiley

Yelz...a soaring eagle!!!!. I have their time today. I am supposed to be programming now but I decided to take out time to do this today. I will continue with my business when I silence all mockers.

Thank God it is still 05:26 PM in my time zone. Soon the Naija posters will go and sleep. There are over 120 good news post about CU and for each bad comment someone post, I will post a good news.

2 Likes

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Mhizjay(f): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
whywhyyyy:

I am saying CU did not kill his talent and we have great graduates. By their fruits and produce, you shall know them.
Owk oo,eyin oloyinbo ti e fe da ori wa ru
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by initialize(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Canny land!!.I see you bro...#LowKey
whywhyyyy:

Yelz...a soaring eagle!!!!. I have their time today. I am supposed to be programming now but I decided to take out time to do this today. I will continue with my business when I silence all mockers.

Thank God it is still 05:26 PM in my time zone. Soon the Naija posters will go and sleep. There are over 120 good news post about CU and for each bad comment someone post, I will post a good news.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
whywhyyyy:

Upon the banned phones, CU still won most ICT Driven University in West Africa for many years in a row.

West Africa, that's such a mediocre benchmark..... How many top 1000 Universities are found in West Africa? Have you asked yourself this question; If banning mobile phones is such an effective tool, why aren't top universities around the world adopting it?

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by dnawah(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
Make una dey there na!soon them go barn girls from wearing se*y panties,and G-strings.well sha na end of the world things
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
oboman:

West Africa, that's such a mediocre benchmark..... How many top 1000 Universities are found in West Africa? Have you asked yourself this question; If banning mobile phones is such an effective tool, why aren't top universities around the world adopting it?

At least all the Nigerian schools that allow mobile phones did not get best ICT driven University. That is the point I am trying to make and as you are quoting lyrics on globalization. That is with the banning of phones, they are still technology driven (highly).

Abi all the schools in Nigeria are in East Africa?

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
dnawah: Make una dey there na!soon them go barn girls from wearing se*y panties,and G-strings.well sha na end of the world things

PRESSID: Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Tops Again

http://covenantuniversity.edu.ng/News/PRESSID-Covenant-University-s-First-Class-Graduates-Tops-Again#.U-afC_ldUX0

PRESSID: Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Tops Again
Vice-Chancellor, Covenant University, Professor Charles K. Ayo making his remarks at the meeting

For the second time running, First Class graduates of Covenant University have emerged tops in the Presidential Special Scholarship Scheme for Innovation and Development (PRESSID) with 19 out of 200 candidates.
This was revealed by the Executive Secretary, National Universities Commission (NUC), Professor Julius Okojie OON, on Thursday, January 9, 2014 and contained in the Commission’s Monday Memo of January 13, 2014.

Professor Okojie was quoted as saying that the outcome of the aptitude test for First Class graduates of Nigerian universities for sponsorship to 25 top universities in the world, under the Presidential Special Scholarship Scheme for Innovation and Development (PRESSID), which was in its second phase, showed that Covenant University, Ota emerged as overall best with 19, out of the 200, that would benefit in the current year.

He noted further that this feat, which Covenant University also achieved in the maiden edition of the scheme, meant that the University was moving on the fast lane in the production of quality graduates in the Nigerian University System (NUS) and attributed this to the University’s programmes being target-driven and the extensive use of ICT in the teaching and learning process.

The Executive Secretary advised that the Federal Government should consider giving corresponding conditions and expectations to derive from the universities any time funds were released to them, as is the norm in other societies.

It will be recalled that Covenant University’s First Class graduates came tops at the maiden edition of the scheme, producing 10 out of the 101 candidates that were selected in the final aptitude test for PRESSID.

In his response to the cheering news, the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Charles Ayo, said the feat was a validation of the University’s efforts in producing qualitative graduates for the global community. He reiterated the University’s confidence in the quality of its First Class degree graduates, being absolutely sure of their worth and pedigree.

He appreciated God for always confirming His vision with infallible proofs and expressed optimism that the University would in no distance future be ranked among the top ten universities in the world, in fulfillment of the prophesy that has gone before it .

2 Likes

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

At least all the Nigerian schools that allow mobile phones did not get best ICT driven University. That is the point I am trying to make and as you are quoting lyrics on globalization. That is with the banning of phones, they are still technology driven (highly).

So you saying that other Nigerian schools that didn't get best ICT couldn't achieve it because they allowed mobile phones in their schools? What a bizarre reasoning!!!!

Have u factored in core reasons like poor facilities, perennial strikes, bad management, lack of funds, etc?
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by emeralddayo(f): 12:05am On Aug 10, 2014
Donkaz: even for secondary school i use phone
lol...i attended a boarding house dat gave us ds same directives...we were allowed to use laptop pple stil sneaked in phones.. if undergraduates cant handle distractions how wil they cope awtside campus(the real world)?
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by emeralddayo(f): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

talking of ict..come check oau

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 12:11am On Aug 10, 2014
emeralddayo: talking of ict..come check oau

Big lie, my best friend was the best student in OAU in his department, few years ago. What you guys have is no where compared to what CU has. I even asked him about it about three days ago.

Lectures notes are online, recorded classes. Virtual learning Environment. No more I have to go and check the board for my result. Students check their portals to see their result right from their home during holidays.

CU even uses http://moodle.com/

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2014
oboman:

So you saying that other Nigerian schools that didn't get best ICT couldn't achieve it because they allowed mobile phones in their schools? What a bizarre reasoning!!!!

Have u factored in core reasons like poor facilities, perennial strikes, bad management, lack of funds, etc?

That is not the thinking or reasoning line. I am saying upon the fact that mobile phone were banned, we were still ICT driven. You were making a point that CU is not ICT driven in the technology age. That was the summary of the three bullets you highlighted.

I don't care about the poor facilities in other school.. the fact is that we are still very ICT driven (highly). Period.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 12:18am On Aug 10, 2014
emeralddayo: lol...i attended a boarding house dat gave us ds same directives...we were allowed to use laptop pple stil sneaked in phones.. if undergraduates cant handle distractions how wil they cope awtside campus(the real world)?

This is how they cope... winning awards. I did not use phones for 5 years in school and I am coping well and greatly, three years after graduation.

http://www.virgin.com/entrepreneur/richard-branson-walks-in-enterprise-challenge-winners-shoes

Are these young entrepreneurs stars in the making – rich in talent and ripe with innovation? After meeting them, Richard Branson thinks so.
Held online, the Enterprise Challenge encouraged young Nigerian entrepreneurs to showcase their business ideas in an Apprentice-style competition. Made up of three rounds, candidates wrote an essay on their entrepreneurial journeys, created a video pitch for their businesses or business plans, and had their ideas judged by a panel of experts in Nigeria and the UK.
Richard Branson with the Challenge winners
Eseoghene Ise Odiete and Nasir Abdulqadir Yammama were chosen as the Challenge winners from a pool of more than 1000 entrants. Eseoghene (Ese for short) runs Hesey Designs – an online store selling African-inspired accessories – through which she empowers and mentors young African women. Nasir Abdulqadir Yammama won over the judges with his business plan for a mobile phone app called Verdant, which aims to help crop farmers.

Both winners were awarded a £5000 grant and a scholarship to the Branson Centre for Entrepreneurship in South Africa. To top it off, they also received a mentoring session with Richard Branson, where they were able to ask questions about his life and business experiences.
The Virgin Founder was impressed with results of the competition and by the winners: “Innovation has been an important part of Virgin's heritage and I was pleased to see so many young Nigerians keen to embrace new ideas through the competition. Many congratulations to Ese and Nasir who had fantastic business plans and I’m sure will have very bright futures.”
Richard in Ese's custom-made shoes
Richard and Ese on stage
Ese designed a pair of sneakers – made out of local Nigerian fabric called ‘Ankara’ – especially for Richard Branson, which he wore, complementing a bespoke Vivienne Westwood suit, to the launch of Virgin Atlantic’s new uniform. Standing on stage at the party, he introduced Ese to the fashion-forward crowd and heralded her as a possible Vivienne Westwood of the future.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by jamoyakz: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2014
naijaobi: covenant univ school fees (500,000 Naira)... Ranking:32nd
University of Ilorin school fees (40,000naira).. Ranking:1st.

Did ur parents make the right choice? grin
my alma mater UNIBEN is far cheaper last time I checked 16k ... Most in all these private uni na admission wahalla cause
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by emeralddayo(f): 12:19am On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

Big lie, my best friend was the best student in OAU in his department, few years ago. What you guys have is no where compared to what CU has. I even asked him about it about three days ago.

Lectures notes are online, recorded classes. Virtual learning Environment. No more I have to go and check the board for my result. Students check their portals to see their result right from their home during holidays.

i lauf o...wu says dat doesnt apen in oau?students checkresults online too..most of our stuffs are done online.talking of online notes.you can confirm from physics dept.your friend might be ignorant of this...its been a while he graduated..u dnt expect tinzto remain as it was den

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2014
emeralddayo: i lauf o...wu says dat doesnt apen in oau?students checkresults online too..most of our stuffs are done online.talking of online notes.you can confirm from physics dept.your friend might be ignorant of this...

That is your business, why did they not win best ICT driven University in West Africa. CU has had that award for many years. Abi? Why?

By their fruits, you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by unclepp: 12:23am On Aug 10, 2014
naijaobi: covenant univ school fees (500,000 Naira)... Ranking:32nd
University of Ilorin school fees (40,000naira).. Ranking:1st.

Did ur parents make the right choice? grin

are u out of your mind? are u not aware of the recent ranking Covenant is 4th on the list now..and believe me they will be 1st sure soon

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by emeralddayo(f): 12:25am On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

That is your business, why did they not win best ICT driven University in West Africa. CU has had that award for many years. Abi? Why?

By their fruits, you shall know them.
see question o.. awards known to how many?if only the fruits r visible(maybe edible too)..
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by jamoyakz: 12:26am On Aug 10, 2014
teeblazer: MTN Project Fame Winner Season 5. Ayoola

A CU Graduate!
brother seriously you are just making noise!!! We that graduated from foremost universities like UNIBEN start bragging about our Alumnus!!! U sure say dis thread go contain so? Just know that it was lack of admission that made 98% of CU and the rest private una present an past student to even considered private uni

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Sowl(m): 12:26am On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

@ mista whywhyyy i know u are a brainwashed zombie of CU.... Its none of my business whatever path u have chosed for your life. But the last thing any one needs now is to have to read your boring epistles of retrogressive achievements you post on behalf of CU...... One thing i know for sure is those CU graduates ,come 10yrs from now wont be able to stand other graduates from government owned universities not academically per se,but in terms of the survival instincts installed in them while schooling in a highly diversified and distracting environment and still managed to excel.
I even doubt if any graduate of CU would be useful in the future development of nigeria bcoz to me they are just bunch of brainwashed zombies like you also....the so called western world that are technologically advanced and scientifically more advanced than Africa and our dear Nigeria,have more than enough distractions in there college of learning,this never weakened them in anyway bur rather brought about the survival instincts needed to thrive in the realistic world.....until the a whole graduates of CU can boast of positive and telling impacts to the nigerian economy,then to me all you gain from CU is just mere paper certification that clears you to be a graduate .

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 12:30am On Aug 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 12:32am On Aug 10, 2014
Sowl:
@ mista whywhyyy i know u are a brainwashed zombie of CU.... Its none of my business whatever path u have chosed for your life. But the last thing any one needs now is to have to read your boring epistles of retrogressive achievements you post on behalf of CU...... One thing i know for sure is those CU graduates ,come 10yrs from now wont be able to stand other graduates from government owned universities not academically per se,but in terms of the survival instincts installed in them while schooling in a highly diversified and distracting environment and still managed to excel.
I even doubt if any graduate of CU would be useful in the future development of nigeria bcoz to me they are just bunch of brainwashed zombies like you also....the so called western world that are technologically advanced and scientifically more advanced than Africa and our dear Nigeria,have more than enough distractions in there college of learning,this never weakened them in anyway bur rather brought about the survival instincts needed to thrive in the realistic world.....until the a whole graduates of CU can boast of positive and telling impacts to the nigerian economy,then to me all you gain from CU is just mere paper certification that clears you to be a graduate .

I rest my case, the graduates of CU for the past 8 years are still making waves today home and abroad. That is why top companies like Google, Oracle, Amazon, Microsoft, IBM and Mckinsey are hiring them right?

http://www.mckinsey.com/global_locations/africa/nigeria/en/careers_in_nigeria

http://www.mckinsey.com/global_locations/africa/nigeria/en/careers_in_nigeria/profiles/mayowa

http://www.mckinsey.com/global_locations/africa/nigeria/en/careers_in_nigeria/profiles/kemi

Last comment from me. Only fools doubt proofs!
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by emeralddayo(f): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2014
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 12:37am On Aug 10, 2014
emeralddayo: bro...dose who dwell on past glories dont move forward..wt ds i say good nite swtest dreamz nd apy nite rest

For recent news, check here: http://covenantuniversity.edu.ng/News

Last week, they moved to the 2nd best University in Nigeria (best private UNI in Nigeria) , right behind OAU (No 1).Also the school is less than 13 years compared to the grandfather and grandmother Universities they met when they came!

Good Night Brother.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by emeralddayo(f): 12:40am On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

Last week, they moved to the 2nd best University in Nigeria(best private UNI in Nigeri), right behind OAU (No 1). Also the school is less than 13 years compared to the grandfather and grandmother Universities they met when they came!

Good Night Brother.
at least oau led...am a lady tho
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by Sowl(m): 12:41am On Aug 10, 2014
whywhyyyy:

I rest my case, the graduates of CU for the past 8 years are still making waves today home and abroad. That is why top companies like Google, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM and Mckinsey are hiring them right?

http://www.mckinsey.com/global_locations/africa/nigeria/en/careers_in_nigeria

http://www.mckinsey.com/global_locations/africa/nigeria/en/careers_in_nigeria/profiles/mayowa

http://www.mckinsey.com/global_locations/africa/nigeria/en/careers_in_nigeria/profiles/kemi

Last comment from me. Only fools doubt proofs!

And does that stop those graduates of foreign universities with enough phones and super hi-tec gadgets while in school from bossing those CU zombie graduates of urs?......... The summary is if CU likes they should not only ban phones but also seperate class rooms where boys and girls would have lectures,those foreign graduates that where nurtured with technological gadgets that seem to distract would still excel far better than your CU graduates because they have a mind of there own and have structured there lives to the best possible standard that can allow them make groundbreaking decisions unlike your CU students that need dr bishop david oyedepo to come think for them even after years of graduating from the school,the thing is as much as man's environment influences him,it is up to him to choose either to be good or bad,either to go d positive path or the negative path,so i would advise you keep those outdated and retrogressive links or proofs to your self and use it as an esteem booster for your socially deprived and introvertial life.... And please start thinking out of the box instead of expecting dr.david oyedepo to do your thinkin for you.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 12:42am On Aug 10, 2014
emeralddayo: at least oau led...am a lady tho

lol... comparing a 12 year old school to a grandmother school?

Good night my sister.

1 Like

Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by naijaobi(m): 12:42am On Aug 10, 2014
unclepp:

are u out of your mind? are u not aware of the recent ranking Covenant is 4th on the list now..and believe me they will be 1st sure soon
continue deceiving yourself.
Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by whywhyyyy(m): 12:43am On Aug 10, 2014
Sowl:
And does that stop those graduates of foreign universities with enough phones and super hi-tec gadgets while in school from bossing those CU zombie graduates of urs?......... The summary is if CU likes they should not only ban phones but also seperate class rooms where boys and girls would have lectures,those foreign graduates that where nurtured with technological gadgets that seem to distract would still excel far better than your CU graduates because they have a mind of there own and have structured there lives to the best possible standard that can allow them make groundbreaking decisions unlike your CU students that need dr bishop david oyedepo to come think for them even after years of graduating from the school,the thing is as much as man's environment influences him,it is up to him to choose either to be good or bad,either to go d positive path or the negative path,so i would advise you keep those outdated and retrogressive links or proofs to your self and use it as an esteem booster for your socially deprived and introvertial life.... And please start thinking out of the box instead of expecting dr.david oyedepo to do your thinkin for you.

I can see the hate and envy in your post.

Last week, they moved to the 2nd best University in Nigeria (best private UNI in Nigeria) , right behind OAU (No 1).Also the school is less than 13 years compared to the grandfather and grandmother Universities they met when they came!

Good Night Brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech / UNILAG Students Vs Nigerian Politicians / Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.