Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer (4746 Views)

Mitsubishi Outlander 2009 / Buy And Sell Cars Locally! Advertise For Free! / Best Place To Buy And Sell Cars Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
gazmann: Where my people @ grin

This ride will be recalled and used by owner Sept 21 smiley hurry
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2014
buy a ride in ur country
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2014
Grab this ride. Oya oo
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2014
iBossService: First of all, I will answer your question with a HELL YESS!! Nairaland auto forum made me very successful in this car business. 90 percent of my clients are from and come from nairaland. You have to understand that you need to be comprehensive and articulate with your post. You also have to make comments on them so as to make the post still be at least 1st to 5th page. You just dont post and sit back. You also have to understand that their are certain cars that will sell here. Cars that you know that are in vogue. A mitsubishi I wont lie to you will not move as fast on nairaland as a toyota, honda, mazda, infiniti, nissan even a range rover or cars you know that nigerians use. It might sell but it will take time, u just have to be lucky because not every1 is likely to purchase an outlander. A pajero will even move faster than it. Outlander is not driven that much here so people might view and exit once they see the car. People even go for a car that they know they see around on the road with out even knowing the name of the car once they open a post of it. I prefer nairaland auto section to olx anytime anyday trust me brother. I have sold about 14 different rides on this sites and gotten clients for other cars I haven't posted on the site that I had to scavenge for. So my brother its better you post a car that you know is driven well in 9ja and something atleast nigerians know about also be comprehensive about your posts with pictures and all. Remember to always make a comment on it like in every 4-6hrs so as to enable it appear on the 1st-5th page at least. If you leave your post, others have post that they comment on and new post/topic are created almost every minute which will push yours all the way back and viewers searching for cars might not open up to the 6th page and above. Its a forum site so always work on your posts. The site is more popular than you think it is trust me. Happy sales and be consistent! smiley

Heart warming
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2014
More

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks pipo. Next episode
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
gazmann: Thanks pipo. Next episode
Sold sold sold
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
sold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Distress sale Hyundai accent 08 for 890 / »»» Neat Xterra 03 @ N1.15M Negotiable ««« / Lagos Deal - Foreign Used 2015 Chevrolet Camaro N11m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.